Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 18519
-
08-16-26 17:20 #18354Regular Member

Posts: 13Sakura closed?
Are we talking about Sakura in Columbus, because that was closed too?? Or referring to sakura in colerain? Please tell me just 1 day off and open again tomorrow.
Originally Posted by Cincy47
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-26 12:40 #18353Senior Member

Posts: 51Sakura
WTF? Didn't think that would ever happen. Wonder how safe anything else will now be from closing.
Originally Posted by Mike2024
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-26 11:23 #18352Senior Member

Posts: 37Sad day!!
Sakura is officially closed for good today.
Mike2024.
-
08-15-26 13:11 #18351Senior Member

Posts: 34Spring Spa Colerian
I live in Dayton and work in Columbus so I'm not out here very often. However, I just went to spring spa for the first time and got Anna. Much like you guys said she has huge naturals. She wasn't as attractive as I would have liked, definitely older. Her naturals were nice and she definitely knew how to use them. It took some convincing before she would do Russian. Even when offering more money she acted as if it was something she didn't do. Although once she started she showed she definitely knew what she was doing. Would repeat. HH was 50 tip 100. Hopefully I didn't over pay. I'm from California so I'm used to more elevated prices.
-
08-15-26 12:21 #18350Senior Member

Posts: 128Anything near Hollywood Casino
I'm going to be staying at the Hollywood Casino a couple days. Any places close to there that provide extra services, or will I need to drive in to Cincinnati?
Either way, any name / locations suggestions appreciated. PM's are okay if you prefer and TIA.
-
08-12-26 16:19 #18349Senior Member

Posts: 29Milford
I go here for legit massage and have for years. Over the past three years there has been two L1. Nothing else. I'm talking about 20-30+ visists. There is no reason to ever expect more there.
Originally Posted by Rimme
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 09:03 #18348Regular Member

Posts: 25Cherry
I thought I read someone say that Cherry from last month was filling in for Mimi.
Originally Posted by TickleJay
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 09:00 #18347Regular Member

Posts: 25Seems fair
$300 plus house fee seems more than fair for 4 hands with mish and BBBJ from both. He probably could have banged both if he chose, but he only did one.
Originally Posted by TheDaytimer
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 08:46 #18346Senior Member

Posts: 518Yes
So true. Everyone needs to understand that none of these places owe you anything extra. Most of these shops are legit and do great work, you also should still be tipping appropriately, meaning $20 for a really good 60 minute massage. The ladies at a legit shop actually work harder than the HE ones. Most of these businesses that have been open a long time have done so by being legit. The best of them are staffed well and do massage for a lot of women and couples because they have the reputation for not being an illicit massage business. You would likely be amazed at how much the legit shops and massage practitioners make.
Originally Posted by NotYourAverage
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 06:22 #18345Senior Member

Posts: 433I thought Mimi was away for awhile. Who's the girl taking her place?
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 23:54 #18344Senior Member

Posts: 563Mimi
Mimi not there per prior report. RTFF.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 19:53 #18343Senior Member

Posts: 2246Sakura
Anyone discuss this with Mimi? If yes, what did she say?
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 16:31 #18342Senior Member

Posts: 43Sakura Colerain
Yeah I don't like the sounds of this. Sakura has been a good option. But this makes me reluctant. Anybody been to Spring or Eight Foot lately, how's the talent?
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 14:14 #18341Senior Member

Posts: 563Asian Massage Parlors
Contrary to popular belief, there are probably more legitimate Asian Massage Parlors than the ones that offer extras. It amazes me how closed minded many people are! With this kind of logic, should I assume that every Asian woman is an escort?
Originally Posted by Rimme
[View Original Post]
I go to several legit parlors in the area to get a wonderful legitimate relaxing massage. I find them to be much better, and often cheaper, than the American owned chain businesses. American women also don't know how to keep their mouth shut and allow one to enjoy the experience.
Like Elvis said, "a little less talk and a little more action" !!
Take care and be safe!
-
08-11-26 12:47 #18340Senior Member

Posts: 121Lebanon
I went here shortly after they opened and drew a mildly attractive woman in her 40's. Massage was fabulous. Used hot stomes and really knew how to work out the knots in my shoulders. At the end she said we were done and I motioned to my lap area that had been covered the entire session. She giggled and told me this place was a real massage spa. No extras to be had. That being said, I remain amazed they are still in business. There's one in Milford on 28 as you are driving into town that has been legit and open for 4+ years. If anyone has made progress at either, I'd be interested in reading about it.
Originally Posted by Catt2009
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





