Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 18519
-
08-11-26 10:52 #18339Senior Member

Posts: 458Probable cause
No, no. I don't think anyone is claiming DNA. If you read other cities like Nashville, LA, Chicago, etc. The goal is to find condoms and semen. Semen leads to probable cause. Probable cause leads to search warrants. And search warrants lead to arrests typically. This is all about probable cause and search warrants, typically. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by WyldeChild99
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 10:47 #18338Senior Member

Posts: 345Sakura dumpster
Do you guys really believe they're sorting through garbage for used condoms to send to the dna lab for testing to bust people for misdemeanor crimes?
What do you think the return on investment is for that?
-
08-11-26 00:54 #18337Senior Member

Posts: 735you have to take everything serious these days
it is a potential problem..I am staying away from the danger zone. you just never know these days. personal safety is rule 1
Originally Posted by INaughtyGuy4U
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 00:43 #18336Regular Member

Posts: 2Sakura
What's the chance of getting them to agree to some anal? Anyone had any luck?
-
08-10-26 09:46 #18335Senior Member

Posts: 62Dna
Damn, that is not good. Just think of the possibilities and consequences! Be safe guys.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 01:49 #18334Senior Member

Posts: 563Dumpster Diver
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
Hopefully he is just a pervert with an Asian or cum fetish!
Originally Posted by Bdirect
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 00:13 #18333Senior Member

Posts: 735My take
Thank you for the post. That is bad news.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-26 11:04 #18332Senior Member

Posts: 353Sakura man in trash
Went to Sakura.
Parked in rear, was concerned the talent was sub par this month but was very pleased with my selection jessica.
Had good time probably best in years anywhere, she was very enthusiastic.
No complaints about visit.
But, when I left I walked out front door and in front of plaza to go to rear lot.
When I rounded the corner a suv pulled in with very dark tinted windows he was dressed in regular street clothes.
I got in my vehicle which also is tinted and watched.
He got out of suv and went straight to dumpster and grabbed every tied garbage bag he could get.
Threw them in back of suv and took off, tried to follow behind a bit of distance but lost sight.
I know what I am thinking he was doing and who he is but I don't know can't think of any other reason someone would want the bagged trash from an AMP.
If you visit keep aware of your surroundings and probably take your DNA with you, maybe do drive by before you pull in.
Strange thing to see.
-
08-09-26 10:48 #18331Senior Member

Posts: 2229?? 30 or 300? $30 is a bargain for BBBJ $300 is a rip off.
Originally Posted by PKP543
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 19:21 #18330Regular Member

Posts: 17Lotus
Stopped by Lotus in WC tonight after seeing some reviews. I arrived right around 6:30. Door was locked and open sign turned off, also had a sign on door that said closed. Not sure what's going on there.
-
08-08-26 15:23 #18329Senior Member

Posts: 826Ice Cream Pie
The deli is now offering ice cream, too? Hell, I was happy with a bottle of water on the way out! Now, I am very definitely heading over for a Lala split! ! !
Originally Posted by KirbyYork
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 13:43 #18328Senior Member

Posts: 70D & P Cherry
AKA. Danny Devito.
Originally Posted by HenryBergkamp
[View Original Post]
She did not get some skull on it?
-
08-08-26 12:41 #18327Regular Member

Posts: 6Sakura
Went to Sakura today, chose WeiWei. I think she's the cutest.
They must have been slow because Lala came in and asked if I wanted as well. Paid. 30 plus the house fee.
Started taking turns bbj. I liked both. The other one would suck my nipples while the other one worked my pole.
Put the cover on and took WeiWei in mish. Lala started touching my ass too hard and it was distracting LOL. Went back to BBBJCIM, lala sucked the soul out of me while WeiWei let me suck on her nipples and she pinched mine.
It was worth it, but I feel like I may have over paid at. 30.
-
08-07-26 18:23 #18326Senior Member

Posts: 77Hold that thought
I visit Sakura at minimum once a month every month sometimes more if I have the time and I'm in the area. I wandered in today and had the pleasure of meeting all 3 new ladies. I don't ever do "rankings" because it's very subjective. What I like, you may not and vice versa. I have found these ranking systems are very flawed and it's not always about looks. Its how you're treated and a whole lot of other factors. I saw 3 very beautiful young women and loved the few minutes of chat that was bestowed upon me. Whether you have some fun with Lala, Vivi or Jessica, I don't think you will be disappointed. I know I wouldn't be. I just got lucky today and was able to choose. I chose Lala. Why you ask, because she was wearing yellow and that's my favorite color. Yes, that's why I chose her.
Lala is gorgeous. Very beautiful skin tone. All the right assets. All the right curves in all the right places. Long beautiful hair when you have her take it down. Very easy on the eyes. English is spotty so you may need your translator app a bit but we managed. Who does much talking anyway, right? Once the little yellow dress came off I wasn't in the mood for talking anyway. LOL.
I don't get into giving a lot of descriptive details. Lots of reasons for it and lots of reason not. Its a choice. I will say this, I had one of the best times I have ever had at Sakura today. Lala knew what she was doing and how to treat me. (Somehow) She was very good at taking direction and basically most of my requests were granted.
I would not hesitate to walk back in and request her. Fact is if she was busy, I would take any other beautiful young ladies. Go. Don't go. Its your choice but I hope to have time to get there before any of them leave to have more fun.
Thank you for the ice cream.
Originally Posted by JackAndCokes
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 18:05 #18325Regular Member

Posts: 20Going to be in dayton for work this next week. Does this deli have a website or something. DMs are open. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JackAndCokes
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




