Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 37331
-
08-12-26 21:42 #37076Senior Member

Posts: 111Unfortunately I have had all the curable ones
Luckily none of the incurable. I had symptoms for all except syph. I didn't find out I had that till I took a blood test. They tried to force me to take 4 shots and come back every week to cure it. I told them to give me the pills instead and they refused and luckily I had my own to cure it without them. I trust no needles after the covid scam especially since pedo bill gates wants everyone to get shots to depopulate the world. That pos even says that on video.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 21:33 #37075Regular Member

Posts: 71Correct. Penicillin shot to the ass.
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 17:32 #37074Regular Member

Posts: 3Blonde in RVA
Hey why'all. Any info on her? First time jumping in and was hoping she'd be a good first.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/109928633815
-
08-12-26 11:15 #37073Senior Member

Posts: 29Anyone met her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-9a514ca5c5bb
Found this one on seeking and says she has done meets before. Any reviews?
-
08-12-26 08:32 #37072Senior Member

Posts: 339Syphilis
I don't believe there's any pill that will take care of syphilis. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that takes a shot. If you want to be 100% positivity cured.
Originally Posted by Rvaguy2000
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 21:55 #37071Senior Member

Posts: 111Regularly test
The pills I have cure it all and can prevent the stds up to 95% taking hold if you take it within a day after. The pills I have can cure most things even if you don't take tests to know which one it is, but I have gotten a private fake name test before years ago from labcorb. Based on unfortunate past experience, I can tell the symptoms of what I have, but I test anytime I get blood taken with physicals or anything else just to make sure.
Originally Posted by OnTheVeryTop
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 20:53 #37070Senior Member

Posts: 720Carl Pavanno
He choked every big game he ever started. Especially with the Marlins.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 20:33 #37069Senior Member

Posts: 319
-
08-11-26 18:48 #37068Regular Member

Posts: 7How?
She's really hard to get ahold of. Is she just flakey, or one of those ones where if you don't hit her up as soon as the ad goes up, you'll never get her?
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 17:22 #37067Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
I will say they look similar, but they don't look like the same person to me.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 14:15 #37066Senior Member

Posts: 337RE Hello
The woman in the New York Yankees hat and red adidas shirt is Alyssa Pavano (Baseball Pitcher Carl Pavano estranged wife).
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
Can't tell if it's the same woman is in the swimsuit attire or what logo that is.
-
08-11-26 13:52 #37065Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
Has anyone seen Marina? Thinking about scheduling something for Thursday.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2838065.htm?cat=1
-
08-11-26 13:05 #37064Senior Member

Posts: 28Testing
Do you test at home or do you just go out and get tested regularly?
Originally Posted by Rvaguy2000
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 09:27 #37063Senior Member

Posts: 486Rain
Most likely staying at the hermitage.
Originally Posted by Chimmysan
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 08:32 #37062Senior Member

Posts: 101What part of town is she on?
What part of town is she on? I saw her ad but I couldn't remember if she was one of the ones that we were supposed to be looking out for.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




