Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 1018 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 37320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37065

    Hello

    Has anyone seen Marina? Thinking about scheduling something for Thursday.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2838065.htm?cat=1

  2. #37064

    Testing

    Quote Originally Posted by Rvaguy2000  [View Original Post]
    I literally bought cures from the manufacturers for all the diseases that can be cured, and sell to a bunch of guys here because stds are so prevalent. I do raw head and that's it but I even tested nonworking girls who turned up with something and even multiple things they didn't know about before I would go raw with them. I have gotten bugs ONLY from head. The hookup culture means almost all girls are hores even if they don't get paid for it, and the bugs at all time highs in this country proves it. It's better to be prepared in advance. Guys go raw on streetwalkers and then go to massage parlors or high end escorts and do the same with them. No one is immune. Avoiding this girl or that girl based on fact or rumor does nothing when they ALL could have it.
    Do you test at home or do you just go out and get tested regularly?

  3. #37063

    Rain

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimmysan  [View Original Post]
    What part of town is she on? I saw her ad but I couldn't remember if she was one of the ones that we were supposed to be looking out for.
    Most likely staying at the hermitage.

  4. #37062

    What part of town is she on?

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/327771588214

    Saw her yesterday and she gives great slow head and good doggy. She is starting to lose weight since she came back to town. I like her most when she is thick but still worth a visit.
    What part of town is she on? I saw her ad but I couldn't remember if she was one of the ones that we were supposed to be looking out for.

  5. #37061

    Rain

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/327771588214

    Saw her yesterday and she gives great slow head and good doggy. She is starting to lose weight since she came back to town. I like her most when she is thick but still worth a visit.

  6. #37060

    You have to assume EVERYONE has something these days

    I literally bought cures from the manufacturers for all the diseases that can be cured, and sell to a bunch of guys here because stds are so prevalent. I do raw head and that's it but I even tested nonworking girls who turned up with something and even multiple things they didn't know about before I would go raw with them. I have gotten bugs ONLY from head. The hookup culture means almost all girls are hores even if they don't get paid for it, and the bugs at all time highs in this country proves it. It's better to be prepared in advance. Guys go raw on streetwalkers and then go to massage parlors or high end escorts and do the same with them. No one is immune. Avoiding this girl or that girl based on fact or rumor does nothing when they ALL could have it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely the one that has the monster scare, she disappeared for a while and cane back. I guess she hoped everyone forgot!

  7. #37059

    You are correct sir

    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before or experienced her:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...h/971323752029

    Idk if it's true or not I read (I could be wrong) somewhere that this one of the chick that possibly has the monster. Idk but do anyone has info on this chick before I decide to check her out.
    She is definitely the one that has the monster scare, she disappeared for a while and cane back. I guess she hoped everyone forgot!

  8. #37058

    Hennessy

    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    She did some jail time & gained some weight. Just started losing that when she got preggo. As far as the teeth not sure. I will say she does not show teeth in her smile in any of her pics. The pic I posted is recent June 30th 2026. Like most these girls weight fluctuates between vacation cycles. If you catch them in the sweet spot your lucky.
    I heard she letting everyone in the tricities fuck raw so you better strap up, I'm pretty sure she has no idea who the baby daddy is LOL. Also betting she still getting high.

  9. #37057

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    I think she does with more than you think and earlier on than you think.
    Well damn, I she kissing and doing bbcip too.

  10. #37056

    Bridget

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sample her lately? Her age changed from 40-35 recently on her ads. Looks like she's using a filter on photos. I'm always nervous with her because I never know if the monkey has taken hold or if communication will suck. It would be nice if she was on her game and actually replied. Can any one who has dreamed lately share her status these days. TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/923839086111
    Last time I saw her, she has a full time job and also has a spot with a male roommate, I don't think the monkey is in the picture and she doesn't look like it is but you never know with these girls. She is definitely over 40 also LOL.

  11. #37055

    Bridget

    Anyone sample her lately? Her age changed from 40-35 recently on her ads. Looks like she's using a filter on photos. I'm always nervous with her because I never know if the monkey has taken hold or if communication will suck. It would be nice if she was on her game and actually replied. Can any one who has dreamed lately share her status these days. TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/923839086111

  12. #37054

    Re: Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't do bare with everyone. You have to be long time customer.
    I think she does with more than you think and earlier on than you think.

  13. #37053

    She Was The Same Back In Cville

    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    She did some jail time & gained some weight. Just started losing that when she got preggo. As far as the teeth not sure. I will say she does not show teeth in her smile in any of her pics. The pic I posted is recent June 30th 2026. Like most these girls weight fluctuates between vacation cycles. If you catch them in the sweet spot your lucky.
    Seen her in Cville back in 2020 and she was the same then. Lazy, Unmotivated, and 1000's of excuses. Like girl I get it but maybe it's time to leave this business behind if you not going to put effort into it. Wasting my time and wasting your time. She probably was freak when she was in her prime but clearly, she's way past that. Get a job a McDonalds at this point.

  14. #37052

    Recently

    Quote Originally Posted by Rvaguy2000  [View Original Post]
    I saw her 5 years ago and passed based on her lack of teeth and skeletal look. Did she get teeth? She was looking rough then. Does she actually look ok now?
    She did some jail time & gained some weight. Just started losing that when she got preggo. As far as the teeth not sure. I will say she does not show teeth in her smile in any of her pics. The pic I posted is recent June 30th 2026. Like most these girls weight fluctuates between vacation cycles. If you catch them in the sweet spot your lucky.

  15. #37051
    She's horrible, I tried to give her a few chances because of the prices but she complains, has never done a good job, ever always has an excuse for why she isn't performing. She just isn't good at her job at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Outside of her constantly taking her STG Ads down or switching app numbers every 3 days.

    Can't F_k her the way you want(Complainer)
    Jacked up teeth




    Anyway, she is on Parham Road / Henricus do-gooders radar.

    Also actual monster speculation typically leads to posts being moved.

    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/f0754c127b87.png

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape