Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 18661
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18376

    Spring Massage in Mesa

    Quote Originally Posted by TravElin  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. I've been out of the game for a while, but I'm testing the wagers again. I stopped by Spring yesterday, knowing Lola wouldn't be there but hoping for some nice talent. Their rates are now. 6 for half and. 8 for the full hour. I took the half, and the 40-something "Julie" at the front desk took me back to a room. They no longer do TS, but there is a walk in shower, which Julie let me use (solo) to shower after the massage. Zero extras, but the massage was decent. After wards, I asked if she was the only one there and she said she had other girls, and asked if I wanted another half with one of them, but I couldn't at that time. I did see (on the monitor) the names Cici and Mya.

    I may have made a mistake at Spring by only taking the half and not discussing tip. I'm thinking about going back, taking the hour, and showing my intent to tip. And I'm thinking I might do better at Lucky our Dove. Any suggestions? I'm limited to East Valley, for the most part.

    I used to have contact info for a very skilled UTR that went by Jo Ann, who worked out of a house near Southern and Higley, but I've misplaced her number. If anyone still has that, please PM me. I'd love to get back in touch with her, if she is still doing body rubs.

    TIA, and stay safe!
    You won't be getting anything extra at Spring. It changed owners years ago and has been legitimate since then.

  2. #18375

    Lineup at Shanghai spa in Chandler

    Anyone knows what is the current lineup at Shanghai spa on Dobson rd in Chandler? Thanks.

  3. #18374

    777

    I stopped in Sunday afternoon and a very skinny girl with blonde highlights answered, she was cute, so I went in. We didn't bother with the rubdown, just got straight to it. BBBJ, cfs. She was very lackluster and played the dead fish role very well. Standard pricing, wouldn't repeat.

  4. #18373

    Tina at Peoria Spa

    Wanted to check the new lineup at Peoria spa for this month and ended up meeting Tina. She is a Chinese lady with good looks. She kind of reminds me of Tina from spa 777 a few months ago. But it's not the same Tina. She is a bit taller than most girls has a beautiful set of man made C cups. I decided to stay the full hour for. 70 plus 1. 60 as donation. She took it and asked me to disrob for a shower. Sadly they don't have a table shower but their shower room is nice and spacious nonetheless. She got in there with me and did a great job just washing my whole body with soap and water. Back to the room a nice massage that was actually really nice with solid pressure and a little bit of teasing. On the flip she first gave me a nice BBBJ to start things out then the usual positions on the massage table with mish being the highlight. We both got locked into this position until I came in the bag. She then offered a warm hand towel. We did chat for a little bit before leaving the spa feeling great. Tina did a great job just by being genuinely nice and accommodating.

  5. #18372

    Let the flood gates open! I found the young girl named Lucky

    When to Spa63 today. The girl we've been looking for the last couple months is there. Her name is Lucky and she started her career at Gem spa about 2 months ago. Super inexperienced and was only here on vacation with her cousin who told me she was only 19. But I think she's probably 22 or 23. She kinda looks like Dream from Lucky Spa, but 15 years younger if you can believe that. Yes, I know she has tiny tits on her tiny body. But zero baby damage or anything on her body. She has a little tattoo on her shoulder. Make sure to get her. The other girl at spa 63 is Nana, and she is hot, but a little older, maybe 35. Normal rates. 6 for house and 1. 6 tip, but I normaly do 1. 7 or 1. 8 for this girl. I'm in my early 40's and I feel she is almost too young for me. So you guys in your 20's or 30's, then this is the girl for you. She does BBBJ, I think she allows CIM, but I haven't tried it yet. A little P2 P to start. But again, this girl is still very new and inexperienced, so you kinda need to walk her through everything. Her massage is just sensual, with not much deep tissue. She was supposed to be in Mesa last month, but somehow got here to Spa63 which is at 67th ave and Olive Ave, behind liquor store. I am serious when I say this is the youngest girl in any part of town now. I'll be back I might try a double with Nana, because Lucky said she's never done a 4 hand massage before.

  6. #18371
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerZ  [View Original Post]
    Don't post addresses.
    My mistake! If I could modify or delete my message, I would. Unfortunately, it was too late and I can't do a thing.

    Maybe the at admin can modify or delete me message.

    It was very late at night and I just quickly responded without checking the rules.

  7. #18370

    Use your tech!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerZ  [View Original Post]
    Don't post addresses.
    It's always interesting, to me anyway, how many people forget they can open their maps app on their phones and put in a business name to get an address, phone number, hours of operation, pretty much everything you need AFTER you've read the reviews and decided you want to make a visit. Sometimes the business has multiple locations, and sometimes there are more than one business with any given name, but still. The tech gets you there, most of the time. It's like the admonishment RTFF. I prefer to figure things out on my own, and only ask for help when I feel like I've exhausted my own options. Just me being old, I guess.

  8. #18369

    Erica at Red 8

    Quote Originally Posted by FlushUrFeeling  [View Original Post]
    Arrived at Red 8 without requesting a specific girl. Ended up drawing Erica. Erica turned out to be a real winner. Skinny, and slim with that classic Chinese pretty face and a petite frame that just works for me. She met me with a friendly smile and went straight into DFK, no awkward warm-up needed. She slipped out of her clothes, and started stroking me while my hands stayed busy on her chest. She parked me at the edge of the bed for a lengthy BBBJ, strong suction right on the head and plenty of attention lower down. I then returned the favor with some DATY; she got wet fast and clearly enjoyed my tongue work. Once I was fully locked in, took her in missionary when we relocated to middle of her bed, with her thin legs wrapping behind, deep inside her wet pussy grinding, pounding until a bit too exciting. We then flipped to Asian cowgirl so I could kiss and adore her C-cup. Built up the urge again then asked for CIM, Erica went down BBBJ until I unloaded a big into her mouth. Attitude stayed easy and game the entire time, performance matched, and the whole session felt solid start to finish. Definitely going back.
    I visited Red Eight about a week ago or so and saw Erica. She looks very young and petite, probably around 100 pounds roughly and her service was excellent. I really liked how she seemed to have everything under control. I especially enjoyed the atmosphere after the climax where she kept me there to chat and gave me a massage as well. As I was leaving, she even introduced me to two of her friends. Sorry, I didn't catch their names.

  9. #18368
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderFun  [View Original Post]
    Address:

    &)(:-$@:@‘nh.

    Mesa, Arizona.
    Don't post addresses.

  10. #18367

    Spring has changed over the years.

    Hi all. I've been out of the game for a while, but I'm testing the wagers again. I stopped by Spring yesterday, knowing Lola wouldn't be there but hoping for some nice talent. Their rates are now. 6 for half and. 8 for the full hour. I took the half, and the 40-something "Julie" at the front desk took me back to a room. They no longer do TS, but there is a walk in shower, which Julie let me use (solo) to shower after the massage. Zero extras, but the massage was decent. After wards, I asked if she was the only one there and she said she had other girls, and asked if I wanted another half with one of them, but I couldn't at that time. I did see (on the monitor) the names Cici and Mya.

    I may have made a mistake at Spring by only taking the half and not discussing tip. I'm thinking about going back, taking the hour, and showing my intent to tip. And I'm thinking I might do better at Lucky our Dove. Any suggestions? I'm limited to East Valley, for the most part.

    I used to have contact info for a very skilled UTR that went by Jo Ann, who worked out of a house near Southern and Higley, but I've misplaced her number. If anyone still has that, please PM me. I'd love to get back in touch with her, if she is still doing body rubs.

    TIA, and stay safe!

  11. #18366

    Address for Cloud

    Quote Originally Posted by Doubled1975  [View Original Post]
    Can someone give the location or a number? Or general vicinity.
    Address:

    xxx S Lindsay Rd # x.

    Mesa, Arizona xxx04.

  12. #18365

    Where is cloud massage?

    Can someone give the location or a number? Or general vicinity.

  13. #18364

    Where is cloud?

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerZ  [View Original Post]
    Called ahead and set up a time with Lucy.

    Glad I did. A beautiful face, long black hair, super flat stomach, long lean body with an amazing set of DD's. A legit pair of DD's this time. She is about 5'5 and maybe 110 lbs. Massage is decent but playtime is phenomenal. She lubed me up and ate my ass while also stroking me. It was quite sensational. But,. I'm a titty lover so I needed some Russian,. So she slid up and put me between those beautiful heavy breasts. It was a wonderful and really got me going. Finished in the cover while in mish. She was very cool and her English is very good. I'll be back.

    If you like big tiddies on a cool beautiful chick then this may be your unicorn.
    Where is cloud located.

  14. #18363

    Lucy at Cloud

    Called ahead and set up a time with Lucy.

    Glad I did. A beautiful face, long black hair, super flat stomach, long lean body with an amazing set of DD's. A legit pair of DD's this time. She is about 5'5 and maybe 110 lbs. Massage is decent but playtime is phenomenal. She lubed me up and ate my ass while also stroking me. It was quite sensational. But,. I'm a titty lover so I needed some Russian,. So she slid up and put me between those beautiful heavy breasts. It was a wonderful and really got me going. Finished in the cover while in mish. She was very cool and her English is very good. I'll be back.

    If you like big tiddies on a cool beautiful chick then this may be your unicorn.

  15. #18362

    LMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by SamPerkins420  [View Original Post]
    Hi All, Midwestern senior here. I'll be in the area from tomorrow afternoon through Wed evening for work and will have free time. I've RTFF and see you have a GREAT selection of AMPs. What about Latina? I'm a sucker for Mexican & South American women, any massage parlors in the area featuring them? Feel free to answer on here or DM. Happy to reciprocate if you're going to be in the Midwest.

    Thanks! SP.
    You can try Avalon, Lotus. Both are close to each other.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape