Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 18657
-
08-11-26 16:49 #18372Senior Member

Posts: 120Let the flood gates open! I found the young girl named Lucky
When to Spa63 today. The girl we've been looking for the last couple months is there. Her name is Lucky and she started her career at Gem spa about 2 months ago. Super inexperienced and was only here on vacation with her cousin who told me she was only 19. But I think she's probably 22 or 23. She kinda looks like Dream from Lucky Spa, but 15 years younger if you can believe that. Yes, I know she has tiny tits on her tiny body. But zero baby damage or anything on her body. She has a little tattoo on her shoulder. Make sure to get her. The other girl at spa 63 is Nana, and she is hot, but a little older, maybe 35. Normal rates. 6 for house and 1. 6 tip, but I normaly do 1. 7 or 1. 8 for this girl. I'm in my early 40's and I feel she is almost too young for me. So you guys in your 20's or 30's, then this is the girl for you. She does BBBJ, I think she allows CIM, but I haven't tried it yet. A little P2 P to start. But again, this girl is still very new and inexperienced, so you kinda need to walk her through everything. Her massage is just sensual, with not much deep tissue. She was supposed to be in Mesa last month, but somehow got here to Spa63 which is at 67th ave and Olive Ave, behind liquor store. I am serious when I say this is the youngest girl in any part of town now. I'll be back I might try a double with Nana, because Lucky said she's never done a 4 hand massage before.
-
08-11-26 15:28 #18371Senior Member

Posts: 66My mistake! If I could modify or delete my message, I would. Unfortunately, it was too late and I can't do a thing.
Originally Posted by PowerZ
[View Original Post]
Maybe the at admin can modify or delete me message.
It was very late at night and I just quickly responded without checking the rules.
-
08-11-26 14:00 #18370Senior Member

Posts: 39Use your tech!!
It's always interesting, to me anyway, how many people forget they can open their maps app on their phones and put in a business name to get an address, phone number, hours of operation, pretty much everything you need AFTER you've read the reviews and decided you want to make a visit. Sometimes the business has multiple locations, and sometimes there are more than one business with any given name, but still. The tech gets you there, most of the time. It's like the admonishment RTFF. I prefer to figure things out on my own, and only ask for help when I feel like I've exhausted my own options. Just me being old, I guess.
Originally Posted by PowerZ
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 13:26 #18369Regular Member

Posts: 3Erica at Red 8
I visited Red Eight about a week ago or so and saw Erica. She looks very young and petite, probably around 100 pounds roughly and her service was excellent. I really liked how she seemed to have everything under control. I especially enjoyed the atmosphere after the climax where she kept me there to chat and gave me a massage as well. As I was leaving, she even introduced me to two of her friends. Sorry, I didn't catch their names.
Originally Posted by FlushUrFeeling
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 11:42 #18368Senior Member

Posts: 336Don't post addresses.
Originally Posted by WanderFun
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 11:07 #18367Senior Member

Posts: 39Spring has changed over the years.
Hi all. I've been out of the game for a while, but I'm testing the wagers again. I stopped by Spring yesterday, knowing Lola wouldn't be there but hoping for some nice talent. Their rates are now. 6 for half and. 8 for the full hour. I took the half, and the 40-something "Julie" at the front desk took me back to a room. They no longer do TS, but there is a walk in shower, which Julie let me use (solo) to shower after the massage. Zero extras, but the massage was decent. After wards, I asked if she was the only one there and she said she had other girls, and asked if I wanted another half with one of them, but I couldn't at that time. I did see (on the monitor) the names Cici and Mya.
I may have made a mistake at Spring by only taking the half and not discussing tip. I'm thinking about going back, taking the hour, and showing my intent to tip. And I'm thinking I might do better at Lucky our Dove. Any suggestions? I'm limited to East Valley, for the most part.
I used to have contact info for a very skilled UTR that went by Jo Ann, who worked out of a house near Southern and Higley, but I've misplaced her number. If anyone still has that, please PM me. I'd love to get back in touch with her, if she is still doing body rubs.
TIA, and stay safe!
-
08-11-26 03:15 #18366Senior Member

Posts: 66Address for Cloud
Address:
Originally Posted by Doubled1975
[View Original Post]
xxx S Lindsay Rd # x.
Mesa, Arizona xxx04.
-
08-10-26 23:18 #18365Regular Member

Posts: 5Where is cloud massage?
Can someone give the location or a number? Or general vicinity.
-
08-10-26 23:10 #18364Regular Member

Posts: 5Where is cloud?
Where is cloud located.
Originally Posted by PowerZ
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 22:55 #18363Senior Member

Posts: 336Lucy at Cloud
Called ahead and set up a time with Lucy.
Glad I did. A beautiful face, long black hair, super flat stomach, long lean body with an amazing set of DD's. A legit pair of DD's this time. She is about 5'5 and maybe 110 lbs. Massage is decent but playtime is phenomenal. She lubed me up and ate my ass while also stroking me. It was quite sensational. But,. I'm a titty lover so I needed some Russian,. So she slid up and put me between those beautiful heavy breasts. It was a wonderful and really got me going. Finished in the cover while in mish. She was very cool and her English is very good. I'll be back.
If you like big tiddies on a cool beautiful chick then this may be your unicorn.
-
08-10-26 21:21 #18362Senior Member

Posts: 46LMPs
You can try Avalon, Lotus. Both are close to each other.
Originally Posted by SamPerkins420
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 16:24 #18361Regular Member

Posts: 21Lucy at Cloud
As reported earlier, Lucy is a hot early 30's Chinese with great DDmm, some baby damage, but super hot.
Great massage to start. Got down to it on flip. 50 hf, 180 tip.
All the standard stuffs.
Place is poppin.
-
08-10-26 14:37 #18360Senior Member

Posts: 306Visiting. Latina MP recs?
Hi All, Midwestern senior here. I'll be in the area from tomorrow afternoon through Wed evening for work and will have free time. I've RTFF and see you have a GREAT selection of AMPs. What about Latina? I'm a sucker for Mexican & South American women, any massage parlors in the area featuring them? Feel free to answer on here or DM. Happy to reciprocate if you're going to be in the Midwest.
Thanks! SP.
-
08-10-26 00:05 #18359Senior Member

Posts: 104Red Star Report
Bella.
SHOP: Red Star Spa.
APPEARANCE: Height about 5 ft4, age about early 20's, cute face, B cup tits, and a slim build.
PERFORMANCE: Bella was submissive and a willing participant. Positions were 69, missionary, and doggy. She was very vocal during the missionary and doggy. Not quiet or a deadfish.
DAMAGE: 50 to house for 30 minutes, plus tip for L3.
OVERALL: I love how the Red Star girls are so flirty right when they let you in through the secure door and hold your hand walking you to the room. Bella is young, cute, and submissive so a lot to like about this one. Definitely would recommend. I almost didn't go to Red Star since last time I went Amy was a bit weird with additional upselling (mentioned in a previous report) so I'm glad I gave them another chance.
-
08-09-26 18:47 #18358Banned Member

Posts: 3Lucy at Cloud
Stopped by Cloud and drew Lucy. She is 5'5, around 115, long black hair, and huge boobs. They're probably DD. After undressing, I asked for a shower. Someone previously asked about places with stand up showers. Cloud has a stand up shower and the girls will shower with you and give a little preview.
Back to the room, she dfk me and we progressed to 69. She then showed off her tuma skills, she is really good at that. The cover went on and started off with acg and went through mish and standing k9. Finished cim. While she was cleaning up, we got to talking and she mentioned she was in Seattle last month. Feel kinda bad that she had to go from the PNW to Phoenix in the middle of summer LOL. Amy stopped in to say hi and give me my water.












Reply With Quote





