Thread: Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 2984
-
08-14-26 00:13 #2924Senior Member

Posts: 483Olga at Dundee and AH still around?
I'll be back in the area in a few weeks. Looking for Olga's ad on CL and not seeing it. It's been a little over a year since I've been back. I saw Irena about this time last year, a good session as usual even after not seeing her for 2 years.
-
08-12-26 22:25 #2923Regular Member

Posts: 22Sky is on vacation until the end of August. That's all I knew before she left. If she were back, this board would light up like a Christmas tree. Amiright?
Originally Posted by Rdubs29
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 18:31 #2922Senior Member

Posts: 42Sky Melody Retired
Married supposedly. Right after my first visit with her a month or two ago. Hope it wasn't anything I did!
Originally Posted by Rdubs29
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 15:46 #2921Regular Member

Posts: 13Melody-Sky?
Is Sky still regularly at Melody? Been a few months since I've made a trip but have not seen many reports.
-
08-12-26 13:26 #2920Senior Member

Posts: 71Came
First a big shout out for Billfourfree for sharing information. Went to Came based on his info and got lucky with drawing YoYo. Very petite little Asian girl. Cute face and a toned little body. Can't weigh more than 90 pounds. Was in a cute little tennis dress when I walked in. Opted for an hour which was a $70 door fee. $50 for a half hour. When we got to the room, I undressed and she came in. As I was lying there naked, she came up to the side of the table and I immediately grabbed her tight little ass to dispel any idea I was LEO. That made her comfortable and she asked me what I was looking for. I basically said I wanted a blow and go and she quoted a 100 tip with cover. I informed her covers do not work for me so, uncovered, she wanted 140 but I negotiated her down to 120 for BBBJ with CIM. That made my all in 190. YoYo is a sweetheart. Her oral skills are solid, not the best I ever had, but by far not the worst. Laying on my back, she took a decent face fucking. Had to come up for air a few times, was sloppy with spit and just the right amount of hand action. When it was time for me to blow, she caught most of it in her mouth. That sent her running to the sink to spit, but she got the job done. This was all before the massage. Massage itself is average at best. Being that she is Tiny, she will work your back and legs by straddling you if you can tolerate a 90 pound girl on your back. Overall, I would readily see her again. She is a sweetheart and wants to learn to speak English better and was asking me how to say certain words while she was massaging. Stay safe everyone.
-
08-12-26 10:10 #2919Regular Member

Posts: 17Spa Lux
I think he means Spa Lux, not Spa Land. Spa Lux is on Google Maps. Just to clarify. Stay safe!
Originally Posted by ListheGame
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 19:32 #2918Senior Member

Posts: 60Sorry its by 68 and and Arlington heights rd. Next to Nerd Rage Gaming but doesn't show up on maps.
Originally Posted by CakeLover13
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 13:20 #2917Senior Member

Posts: 72Came
Went last week. Drew Koko. 30's-50's. Hard to tell with these women. Minor baby damage. Excellent English.
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
Short DFK to start. Short mediocre massage. Mild tease then BJ. Started BBBJ then covered with balls and taint licking.
Had her lay down before the main event. She had a big O while DATY. Made her very relaxed. Followed up with mish then cowgirl. She had another O while dfk. Then it was my turn.
Better massage for 5-10 minutes quick clean up after and out the door. . 7 house 1. 6 tip.
I might repeat but want to see if there's other talent there.
-
08-11-26 11:34 #2916Senior Member

Posts: 218Yes I went for 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by SantaaClaus
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 21:07 #2915Senior Member

Posts: 272Came Spa
30 minutes - 50 plus 100 tip.
Originally Posted by SignerJeff
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 18:03 #2914Senior Member

Posts: 108Does anyone know if Pinky does 30 mins? I like beauty queens even if they give sub par service but it might be better to get in an out.
Originally Posted by Azninvazion
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 09:17 #2913Regular Member

Posts: 17Spot on
This is exactly the same experience I had. She has a great personality. But service wise very limited and was the exact same reason I didn't repeat even though she does have nice body / face.
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 17:51 #2912Senior Member

Posts: 218Pinky
I saw her last time she was here maybe 4-5 months ago. The pics are legit, ROCKING body and pretty face though probably had a lot of makeup on. She definitely had a routine BJ (can't remember if BBBJ), then rode me cow girl with her hand on my chest so I wasn't able to do much more. She did it for as long as it took and she had a decent attitude and laughed a bit. No DFK or DATY and just brief allowances for titty sucking. I didn't repeat bc of the limitations but she is very good looking and that body is top notch. YMMV or perhaps she opens with multiple visits.
Originally Posted by SantaaClaus
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 16:10 #2911Senior Member

Posts: 177Lulu
I was there last month and saw Lulu. Had the usual great fun time with her. Don't go when it's too hot out, their A / C isn't good.
Originally Posted by Lurker02
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 15:41 #2910Senior Member

Posts: 70Pinky
She has great reviews on Erotic review in fact the new one today.
Originally Posted by SantaaClaus
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





