Thread: Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 2975
-
08-17-26 22:48 #2930Regular Member

Posts: 22Came again
I had my time with Yoyo at Came and overall good time. She has a decent body. MM's and nice ass. She is very friendly and we exchanged massages until it was time to get the show started. Multiple positions and her finally whining about how long I'm going. LOL. Would love for this place to become like Relax in Glen Ellyn. Send some girls up here!
One other note. This place is nice, clean, painted. Refresh down the street is a dump and Sunshine barely any better.
-
08-17-26 12:19 #2929Senior Member

Posts: 226Melody update
I visited Melody on Saturday, and yes, Sky is retired for good. I had my session with Cici and she was awesome. Her looks and performance is much better than Sky, in my opinion. Cici is on the younger side, good massage skills, and very playful. My only regret was that I finished too early when she hopped on for CG ride. On my way out I saw other gals there. Mimi and Elle (the one with a booty).
-
08-16-26 19:07 #2928Senior Member

Posts: 25Good Foot
Has anyone been hear lately? There used to be reviews, but I haven't seen any lately. I'd like to try. Here or PM is fine.
-
08-16-26 19:06 #2927Senior Member

Posts: 25Goot Foot
Has anyone been hear lately? There used to be reviews, but I haven't seen any lately. I'd like to try. Here or PM is fine.
-
08-14-26 16:24 #2926Senior Member

Posts: 225Sky Melody
Married?! She told me she felt we had a connection! Well that's the last time I believe a prostitute. Haha.
Originally Posted by Luvchinese4
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 15:53 #2925Senior Member

Posts: 176Just text or call her
They may have a new location in the same office park since you were last there. I would just text them for an appointment, I'm always happy with Irena's L1 service. If someone there is better or more fun I would love to know.
Originally Posted by CallMeSlappy
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 00:13 #2924Senior Member

Posts: 483Olga at Dundee and AH still around?
I'll be back in the area in a few weeks. Looking for Olga's ad on CL and not seeing it. It's been a little over a year since I've been back. I saw Irena about this time last year, a good session as usual even after not seeing her for 2 years.
-
08-12-26 22:25 #2923Regular Member

Posts: 22Sky is on vacation until the end of August. That's all I knew before she left. If she were back, this board would light up like a Christmas tree. Amiright?
Originally Posted by Rdubs29
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 18:31 #2922Senior Member

Posts: 42Sky Melody Retired
Married supposedly. Right after my first visit with her a month or two ago. Hope it wasn't anything I did!
Originally Posted by Rdubs29
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 15:46 #2921Regular Member

Posts: 13Melody-Sky?
Is Sky still regularly at Melody? Been a few months since I've made a trip but have not seen many reports.
-
08-12-26 13:26 #2920Senior Member

Posts: 70Came
First a big shout out for Billfourfree for sharing information. Went to Came based on his info and got lucky with drawing YoYo. Very petite little Asian girl. Cute face and a toned little body. Can't weigh more than 90 pounds. Was in a cute little tennis dress when I walked in. Opted for an hour which was a $70 door fee. $50 for a half hour. When we got to the room, I undressed and she came in. As I was lying there naked, she came up to the side of the table and I immediately grabbed her tight little ass to dispel any idea I was LEO. That made her comfortable and she asked me what I was looking for. I basically said I wanted a blow and go and she quoted a 100 tip with cover. I informed her covers do not work for me so, uncovered, she wanted 140 but I negotiated her down to 120 for BBBJ with CIM. That made my all in 190. YoYo is a sweetheart. Her oral skills are solid, not the best I ever had, but by far not the worst. Laying on my back, she took a decent face fucking. Had to come up for air a few times, was sloppy with spit and just the right amount of hand action. When it was time for me to blow, she caught most of it in her mouth. That sent her running to the sink to spit, but she got the job done. This was all before the massage. Massage itself is average at best. Being that she is Tiny, she will work your back and legs by straddling you if you can tolerate a 90 pound girl on your back. Overall, I would readily see her again. She is a sweetheart and wants to learn to speak English better and was asking me how to say certain words while she was massaging. Stay safe everyone.
-
08-12-26 10:10 #2919Regular Member

Posts: 17Spa Lux
I think he means Spa Lux, not Spa Land. Spa Lux is on Google Maps. Just to clarify. Stay safe!
Originally Posted by ListheGame
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 19:32 #2918Senior Member

Posts: 60Sorry its by 68 and and Arlington heights rd. Next to Nerd Rage Gaming but doesn't show up on maps.
Originally Posted by CakeLover13
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 13:20 #2917Senior Member

Posts: 72Came
Went last week. Drew Koko. 30's-50's. Hard to tell with these women. Minor baby damage. Excellent English.
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
Short DFK to start. Short mediocre massage. Mild tease then BJ. Started BBBJ then covered with balls and taint licking.
Had her lay down before the main event. She had a big O while DATY. Made her very relaxed. Followed up with mish then cowgirl. She had another O while dfk. Then it was my turn.
Better massage for 5-10 minutes quick clean up after and out the door. . 7 house 1. 6 tip.
I might repeat but want to see if there's other talent there.
-
08-11-26 11:34 #2916Senior Member

Posts: 218Yes I went for 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by SantaaClaus
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





