Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 199 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 2984
This blog is moderated by Sam Singer
  1. #2924

    Olga at Dundee and AH still around?

    I'll be back in the area in a few weeks. Looking for Olga's ad on CL and not seeing it. It's been a little over a year since I've been back. I saw Irena about this time last year, a good session as usual even after not seeing her for 2 years.

  2. #2923
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdubs29  [View Original Post]
    Is Sky still regularly at Melody? Been a few months since I've made a trip but have not seen many reports.
    Sky is on vacation until the end of August. That's all I knew before she left. If she were back, this board would light up like a Christmas tree. Amiright?

  3. #2922

    Sky Melody Retired

    Quote Originally Posted by Rdubs29  [View Original Post]
    Is Sky still regularly at Melody? Been a few months since I've made a trip but have not seen many reports.
    Married supposedly. Right after my first visit with her a month or two ago. Hope it wasn't anything I did!

  4. #2921

    Melody-Sky?

    Is Sky still regularly at Melody? Been a few months since I've made a trip but have not seen many reports.

  5. #2920

    Came

    First a big shout out for Billfourfree for sharing information. Went to Came based on his info and got lucky with drawing YoYo. Very petite little Asian girl. Cute face and a toned little body. Can't weigh more than 90 pounds. Was in a cute little tennis dress when I walked in. Opted for an hour which was a $70 door fee. $50 for a half hour. When we got to the room, I undressed and she came in. As I was lying there naked, she came up to the side of the table and I immediately grabbed her tight little ass to dispel any idea I was LEO. That made her comfortable and she asked me what I was looking for. I basically said I wanted a blow and go and she quoted a 100 tip with cover. I informed her covers do not work for me so, uncovered, she wanted 140 but I negotiated her down to 120 for BBBJ with CIM. That made my all in 190. YoYo is a sweetheart. Her oral skills are solid, not the best I ever had, but by far not the worst. Laying on my back, she took a decent face fucking. Had to come up for air a few times, was sloppy with spit and just the right amount of hand action. When it was time for me to blow, she caught most of it in her mouth. That sent her running to the sink to spit, but she got the job done. This was all before the massage. Massage itself is average at best. Being that she is Tiny, she will work your back and legs by straddling you if you can tolerate a 90 pound girl on your back. Overall, I would readily see her again. She is a sweetheart and wants to learn to speak English better and was asking me how to say certain words while she was massaging. Stay safe everyone.

  6. #2919

    Spa Lux

    Quote Originally Posted by ListheGame  [View Original Post]
    Sorry its by 68 and and Arlington heights rd. Next to Nerd Rage Gaming but doesn't show up on maps.
    I think he means Spa Lux, not Spa Land. Spa Lux is on Google Maps. Just to clarify. Stay safe!

  7. #2918
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeLover13  [View Original Post]
    A little more info would probably help answer your question, like 68 & what cross street, and what card shop?
    Sorry its by 68 and and Arlington heights rd. Next to Nerd Rage Gaming but doesn't show up on maps.

  8. #2917

    Came

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    I've had BBBJ at Came spa, but I am not sure whether BBBJ finish is available though.
    Went last week. Drew Koko. 30's-50's. Hard to tell with these women. Minor baby damage. Excellent English.

    Short DFK to start. Short mediocre massage. Mild tease then BJ. Started BBBJ then covered with balls and taint licking.

    Had her lay down before the main event. She had a big O while DATY. Made her very relaxed. Followed up with mish then cowgirl. She had another O while dfk. Then it was my turn.

    Better massage for 5-10 minutes quick clean up after and out the door. . 7 house 1. 6 tip.

    I might repeat but want to see if there's other talent there.

  9. #2916
    Quote Originally Posted by SantaaClaus  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Pinky does 30 mins? I like beauty queens even if they give sub par service but it might be better to get in an out.
    Yes I went for 30 minutes.

  10. #2915

    Came Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by SignerJeff  [View Original Post]
    I will be traveling into the area in a few weeks, what was the damage?
    30 minutes - 50 plus 100 tip.

  11. #2914
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvazion  [View Original Post]
    This is exactly the same experience I had. She has a great personality. But service wise very limited and was the exact same reason I didn't repeat even though she does have nice body / face.
    Does anyone know if Pinky does 30 mins? I like beauty queens even if they give sub par service but it might be better to get in an out.

  12. #2913

    Spot on

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last time she was here maybe 4-5 months ago. The pics are legit, ROCKING body and pretty face though probably had a lot of makeup on. She definitely had a routine BJ (can't remember if BBBJ), then rode me cow girl with her hand on my chest so I wasn't able to do much more. She did it for as long as it took and she had a decent attitude and laughed a bit. No DFK or DATY and just brief allowances for titty sucking. I didn't repeat bc of the limitations but she is very good looking and that body is top notch. YMMV or perhaps she opens with multiple visits.
    This is exactly the same experience I had. She has a great personality. But service wise very limited and was the exact same reason I didn't repeat even though she does have nice body / face.

  13. #2912

    Pinky

    Quote Originally Posted by SantaaClaus  [View Original Post]
    I stumbled across this link from a old post. I have never used them but the photos look great. I'm guessing the photos are to good to be true?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/il/chicag...scorts/2721687
    I saw her last time she was here maybe 4-5 months ago. The pics are legit, ROCKING body and pretty face though probably had a lot of makeup on. She definitely had a routine BJ (can't remember if BBBJ), then rode me cow girl with her hand on my chest so I wasn't able to do much more. She did it for as long as it took and she had a decent attitude and laughed a bit. No DFK or DATY and just brief allowances for titty sucking. I didn't repeat bc of the limitations but she is very good looking and that body is top notch. YMMV or perhaps she opens with multiple visits.

  14. #2911

    Lulu

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker02  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Althea lately? I haven't seen anything on them in a while and I used to enjoy them.
    I was there last month and saw Lulu. Had the usual great fun time with her. Don't go when it's too hot out, their A / C isn't good.

  15. #2910

    Pinky

    Quote Originally Posted by SantaaClaus  [View Original Post]
    I stumbled across this link from a old post. I have never used them but the photos look great. I'm guessing the photos are to good to be true?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/il/chicag...scorts/2721687
    She has great reviews on Erotic review in fact the new one today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape