Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 1402 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 21021
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20886
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatJon  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give me a good lead on a legit nuru massage?

    Not opposed to the full dream in the process, but would like an actual Nuru, and am having a bear of time finding one!

    Feel free to PM me if preferred.
    You can try her. I've thought about giving her a shot occasionally. But since you're looking for leads:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/494950708194

  2. #20885

    Nice Spa. New (er) girls

    Been a while since I have been to Nice Spa. Previously saw Gia, Serina and Nila, all great fun. Can anyone provide info on Karli, Amy, Natasha, Jocelyn or others worth seeing there? PM or reply would be appreciated.

  3. #20884

    Real nuru??

    Can anyone give me a good lead on a legit nuru massage?

    Not opposed to the full dream in the process, but would like an actual Nuru, and am having a bear of time finding one!

    Feel free to PM me if preferred.

  4. #20883

    Too busy

    Damn you late afternoon hobbyists! Town to comfort only to be told they were "too busy". I know I passed a half dozen locations on my way home but have gotten so used to a great table shower, a great massage and a great L1 ending. Who can compete?

  5. #20882
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljn21  [View Original Post]
    Natural or MM?
    Natural, they were nice though, somewhere between a B and C I'd wager.

  6. #20881
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljn21  [View Original Post]
    Natural or MM?
    Natural, they were nice though, somewhere between a B and C I'd wager.

  7. #20880
    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    Was the text from Z&S or Alices / Annies Spa? It would be wonderful if we could get the same service as Tulip at here.
    The text came from Z&S.

  8. #20879
    Senior Member


    Posts: 116
    Quote Originally Posted by MattBeaver722  [View Original Post]
    Miki has a bit of horse teeth.

    I saw her early yesterday morning. I did stay, and she was sweet. Her massage was pretty decent and I think was the longest massage I've gotten there. My time went the full 1 hour for the first time.

    QTS was okay, no real teasing or anything, her CBJ was good, she spent a lot of time on the balls and after RCG and Mish she really got into it once I put my one hand behind her head and the other behind her ass. Think she was close to finishing but I beat her to the finish line. She's def not the most attractive girl I've met there but I've seen some of the shit some of you guys have dreamt of and I'd still say she's above par. She said she'd be here for a month.

    She's probably about 5' tall, 100 lbs, I held her up while she was riding me and fucked her so she can't weigh that much. Also once her dress came off her tits were way bigger than I thought. She does have a Bush and I wasn't expecting that. When I go back and if I draw her again I'd be fine with it.
    Natural or MM?

  9. #20878
    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    I received a text today that they are still closed and renovating their store. They asked me to visit their branch store which happens to be Tulip. They didn't say if and when the Mooresville store will reopen.
    Was the text from Z&S or Alices / Annies Spa? It would be wonderful if we could get the same service as Tulip at here.

  10. #20877

    Z&s

    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    I drove by last week and all the sign are gone and door locked. I'd say out of business. Annie's show temporarily closed on the Google business page. Mooresville is a mongers desert again. I went to Hickory and saw Vivian at 518.
    I received a text today that they are still closed and renovating their store. They asked me to visit their branch store which happens to be Tulip. They didn't say if and when the Mooresville store will reopen.

  11. #20876

    Luxe

    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    Its very helpful if you tell what shop or ad your who you booked with and who you are talking about.
    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...spa-74173.html

  12. #20875

    Where was this

    Quote Originally Posted by NcyYankee  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this belongs in Indie section or here. Set an appointment this past week and drew Katy. Upon arrival noticed the place was clean and quite and Katy definitey older and larger that the photos online but no suprise there. Was surprised that once int he room the price for L1-3 was stated right at the beginning. Received more of a light rub vs and actual massage and Katy was pleasant company. She does have some really nice breasts I must say. All in all not a terrible time left happy but not sure I would revisit.
    Its very helpful if you tell what shop or ad your who you booked with and who you are talking about.

  13. #20874

    Luxe

    Not sure if this belongs in Indie section or here. Set an appointment this past week and drew Katy. Upon arrival noticed the place was clean and quite and Katy definitey older and larger that the photos online but no suprise there. Was surprised that once int he room the price for L1-3 was stated right at the beginning. Received more of a light rub vs and actual massage and Katy was pleasant company. She does have some really nice breasts I must say. All in all not a terrible time left happy but not sure I would revisit.

  14. #20873
    Quote Originally Posted by TommySF  [View Original Post]
    I went to see the new girl Miki.

    Unfortunately, I left as soon as I saw Miki. She's older, not very attractive, and something's a little bit off about her teeth.

    Leah was busy so I left but will see her later today / tomorrow. Leah is the complete package: pretty, great spinner body (that ass and those tits), and that passionate service in FS. Love her DT.

    Leah last day is 8/14 so I plan to see her as much as I can.

    Have fun.
    Miki has a bit of horse teeth.

    I saw her early yesterday morning. I did stay, and she was sweet. Her massage was pretty decent and I think was the longest massage I've gotten there. My time went the full 1 hour for the first time.

    QTS was okay, no real teasing or anything, her CBJ was good, she spent a lot of time on the balls and after RCG and Mish she really got into it once I put my one hand behind her head and the other behind her ass. Think she was close to finishing but I beat her to the finish line. She's def not the most attractive girl I've met there but I've seen some of the shit some of you guys have dreamt of and I'd still say she's above par. She said she'd be here for a month.

    She's probably about 5' tall, 100 lbs, I held her up while she was riding me and fucked her so she can't weigh that much. Also once her dress came off her tits were way bigger than I thought. She does have a Bush and I wasn't expecting that. When I go back and if I draw her again I'd be fine with it.

  15. #20872
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    There's a good spot in Monroe off 74. BBBJ with lots of DT. Also down with 69. She has a great Bush if that's your thing.
    Are we talking about Muyue Time? I've seen some posts about it and want to try it out here soon!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape