Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 1794 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 26907
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26742
    Quote Originally Posted by FractalEcto  [View Original Post]
    First one is definitely a scam. Stolen from JAYLIN CINDY https://bookcindy.************/
    You sure that Jaylin Cindy isn't a scammer? Her site says and I quote '$150 Deposit required must for booking confirmation'.

    Required must? I see that in scam ads all the time looks like a bad translation.

  2. #26741

    Anika

    Any Info on Anika? She will respond she's available and ready but then will ghost after we agree to meet. Any info will help, thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213588255

  3. #26740

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFriendly8  [View Original Post]
    Had a threesome with https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6827885483/1.

    Priscilla is gorgeous and gives a good BBJ for extra. Her friend rides great. And Priscilla has a perfect body for fucking. They are very professional and take precautions to ensure safety.

    In exchange. Does anyone have information on either of these?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...529/2135775243

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...270/9546474586
    First one is definitely a scam. Stolen from JAYLIN CINDY https://bookcindy.weebly.com/

  4. #26739

    Priscilla and friend

    Had a threesome with https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6827885483/1.

    Priscilla is gorgeous and gives a good BBJ for extra. Her friend rides great. And Priscilla has a perfect body for fucking. They are very professional and take precautions to ensure safety.

    In exchange. Does anyone have information on either of these?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...529/2135775243

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...270/9546474586

  5. #26738

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamer12  [View Original Post]
    Save your wallet, stolen from OF María Parra. At SexoCrudo if you want to see more.

  6. #26737

  7. #26736
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    It most likely just means they paid for that ad, maybe I higher price tier. No correlation whether the pic is accurate or any decent service. Still a crapshoot.
    Reverse image search shows the same ad in half a dozen cities at once. I mean the bad English and the telegram account would have been a red flag for me.

  8. #26735

    Verified

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one. If they "verified' onb the girls ad, is that legit verified or BS.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/il/chicag...scorts/3866385
    It most likely just means they paid for that ad, maybe I higher price tier. No correlation whether the pic is accurate or any decent service. Still a crapshoot.

  9. #26734

    TOFTT. Avoid

    Saw Tiffany as the price was right and she is attractive. $300 - 2 pops. River Rd Thai spot. Definitely NOT GFE. Zero kissing, was pushing my hands away from her tits, CBJ, and zero arousal ability. Box was a touch smelly as well despite my early morning appt. Better options out there fellas.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13350395.html

  10. #26733
    Any info on this one. If they "verified' onb the girls ad, is that legit verified or BS.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/il/chicag...scorts/3866385

  11. #26732
    Saw her the other day. Quick and easy set up. Very friendly and professional, great location near the Red Line. Chill and cool. Bbj and Greek 2 pops for 100, great deal if you like big titty black bbws like I do. Would repeat because I live nearby and it's hard to find black girls on the north side like her. Love her ass and tittys and going to try the FS next time. Treat her right as deals like her are hard to find in this hobby.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMain84  [View Original Post]
    I hope it's a typo and she does't have like 2 butt holes. Any info? I've reached out, she responded quickly I just got busy and couldn't make it work but might try again later this week.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213624322

  12. #26731
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNotSayin  [View Original Post]
    The fourth is either her ear or her glass eye. LOL.
    4 holes:

    Vag.

    Starfish.

    Mouth.

    Belly button.

  13. #26730

    Lissa

    Hello fellow mongers, reaching out for references on a girl that has posted ads in this area. I didn't find her name in the search but I'm hoping one of you might have seen her and willing to share their experience with her. Here's her link:

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7736729837

    Feel free to PM if you'd prefer. TIA!

  14. #26729
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShoeMan1979  [View Original Post]
    If she was at the 4. $$ mark, I would consider seeing her see her. BUT it looks like she want a 90 minutes session or more for 7 which is nuts. She has no reviews anywhere that I know of.

    I cannot book someone like her without knowing anything about her sessions. She looks like she is on the verge of being a BBW.
    Flat ass, flat chest, no shape, you can zoom in on the second Pic and see how busted her face is, no reviews or indication her service is other worldly, 1. 4 k for 3 hours.

    I would be livid at the audacity of this mediocrity but she still has men inquiring, so can't blame her.

  15. #26728

    Found the 4th

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNotSayin  [View Original Post]
    The fourth is either her ear or her glass eye. LOL.
    It's her tits, which are some massive heavy hitters that felt great on my thighs. Late 40's early 50's non hard drug user from appearance, decently clean apartment, very professional and to the point. Did bbj with anal for $80. Not a typo. She might stop her special soon though as she's "getting tired of getting fucked in the ass" 3/4 would repeat a few more times.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape