Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 18362
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17942
    Quote Originally Posted by AltDemonMil  [View Original Post]
    Met her last year. Had a good dinner and conversation. After the date she texted me saying she had a great time and asking what ppm am I comfortable with and if I can help her pay for her parking. We agreed to the ppm and I sent her something for parking. I asked if we could meet again, she seemed confused and asked for the ppm amount that we just agreed to for our dinner meet. I explained that I don't compensate dinner dates and am happy to do ppm next meet since we now agreed to an arrangement. That was in November it's been crickets since then.

  2. #17941
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Under 300, but am 1 and done.
    Damn. Thanks for the heads up.

  3. #17940
    If I remember. Last year or her previous profile. She was like we could get together for wine and dine with allowance but no intimacy and was the end. She was doing some real estate admin / agent gig then.

    Quote Originally Posted by AltDemonMil  [View Original Post]

  4. #17939

    Violeta

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-cacf2674a548

    Openly cucks her husband and expects 4-5 k per month.

  5. #17938

  6. #17937

    You would be way overpaying at the quoted ppms

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    That's the feeling I got based on what some of the more recent feedback was, snd some context clues from her messages. Shame what a couple years can do. I might just bail. Doesn't seem worth it.
    Under 300, but am 1 and done.

  7. #17936
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her before but from the looks of the 2nd picture and her stated weight I'm sure she's addicted to some substance.
    That's the feeling I got based on what some of the more recent feedback was, snd some context clues from her messages. Shame what a couple years can do. I might just bail. Doesn't seem worth it.

  8. #17935
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    I saw once back in the day, and I saw there was one more recent post about her, but wondering if anyone else has any recent feedback. Debating on whether or not I take another run or not.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-b5bf0a7be900

    Quoted me 5 covered and 8 uncovered.
    Haven't seen her before but from the looks of the 2nd picture and her stated weight I'm sure she's addicted to some substance.

  9. #17934

    Anyah

    I saw once back in the day, and I saw there was one more recent post about her, but wondering if anyone else has any recent feedback. Debating on whether or not I take another run or not.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-b5bf0a7be900

    Quoted me 5 covered and 8 uncovered.

  10. #17933
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeForYou  [View Original Post]
    Jesus Lexi looks like shit. She's been on and off the site since she was 15. Saw her once she was legal and back then all holes were open with no protection. Truly loved to be completely degraded. Of course she locks it down once she's got 100,000 miles on her.
    The closed-mouth smile is a red flag for me, especially for high-volume providers. More often than not, they are hiding substance-induced teeth damage.

  11. #17932

    Good info

    Quote Originally Posted by WakeForYou  [View Original Post]
    Jesus Lexi looks like shit. She's been on and off the site since she was 15. Saw her once she was legal and back then all holes were open with no protection. Truly loved to be completely degraded. Of course she locks it down once she's got 100,000 miles on her.
    Good info. Should have used the last few identifiers to run a search on the board for prior reviews. Her initial ask dropped pretty fast from $1 k to $4 quickly so that explains it. I tried to access th back door in the FC, but she refused because of my size. Was dissapointed.

    Rose / Amy "the cuddles" is the same way. Had no problems going uncovered the first few times I met her. Stopped seeing her after she refused. She kept repeatedly getting STDs from random mongers. Based on your report, sounds like Lexie went the same way. Underwhelming and high volume now. Wish I saw her back in the day. Hate when these ladies get jaded and turn into street walkers posing as SBs.

  12. #17931

    When it rains, it fucking pours!

    6 in rotation, and 7 new today (4 scheduled).

    Something has to give, but only 3 in rotation are safe. We will see how it goes.

    No condoms. Turned down several. I can see an agency for that.

    No fatties either. Don't know what some of you are smoking.

  13. #17930

    Jessica

    Scam alert. Wants 100 deposit before meeting. LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-42ed36ff1bde

  14. #17929

    Negative

    Quote Originally Posted by BazookaSteve  [View Original Post]
    Did you get to see her?
    She hasn't responded to texts in a few days, and doubt she will.

    Whatever, on to next.

  15. #17928
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-9ae3673f3a37

    Last one that is high volume, who I partook only because I had been drinking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-013e2651be52

    This is the one who wants a boyfriend, not an SD.

    Thanks for the kind words and for pointing out the rookie mistake Nova. I'm sure we've probably shared plenty of the same women over the years sir.
    Jesus Lexi looks like shit. She's been on and off the site since she was 15. Saw her once she was legal and back then all holes were open with no protection. Truly loved to be completely degraded. Of course she locks it down once she's got 100,000 miles on her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape