Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 18335
-
08-08-26 22:11 #17945Senior Member

Posts: 378Dasha
No link, but some of you like her for some reason. Built like an NFL linebacker.
-
08-08-26 19:11 #17944Senior Member

Posts: 378Filters
So, I usually filter, or ignore "Platonic", "marriage minded + True Love", but have had success on occasion with both, but not often.
What is the consensus here? Just curious.
Buck.
-
08-08-26 19:09 #17943Senior Member

Posts: 515I can't see her profile. Due to the frequency these ladies change / delete their profile, I'm beginning to think we should include a pic in addition to the Seeking URL.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 07:25 #17942Senior Member

Posts: 329Met her last year. Had a good dinner and conversation. After the date she texted me saying she had a great time and asking what ppm am I comfortable with and if I can help her pay for her parking. We agreed to the ppm and I sent her something for parking. I asked if we could meet again, she seemed confused and asked for the ppm amount that we just agreed to for our dinner meet. I explained that I don't compensate dinner dates and am happy to do ppm next meet since we now agreed to an arrangement. That was in November it's been crickets since then.
Originally Posted by AltDemonMil
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 15:27 #17941Senior Member

Posts: 112Damn. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 14:51 #17940Senior Member

Posts: 100If I remember. Last year or her previous profile. She was like we could get together for wine and dine with allowance but no intimacy and was the end. She was doing some real estate admin / agent gig then.
Originally Posted by AltDemonMil
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 14:17 #17939Senior Member

Posts: 286Violeta
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-cacf2674a548
Openly cucks her husband and expects 4-5 k per month.
-
08-07-26 12:58 #17938Regular Member

Posts: 6Maria
Scammer, do not engage.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-b619a42708cf
-
08-07-26 12:37 #17937Senior Member

Posts: 368You would be way overpaying at the quoted ppms
Under 300, but am 1 and done.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 12:03 #17936Senior Member

Posts: 112That's the feeling I got based on what some of the more recent feedback was, snd some context clues from her messages. Shame what a couple years can do. I might just bail. Doesn't seem worth it.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 11:56 #17935Senior Member

Posts: 329Haven't seen her before but from the looks of the 2nd picture and her stated weight I'm sure she's addicted to some substance.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 08:11 #17934Senior Member

Posts: 112Anyah
I saw once back in the day, and I saw there was one more recent post about her, but wondering if anyone else has any recent feedback. Debating on whether or not I take another run or not.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-b5bf0a7be900
Quoted me 5 covered and 8 uncovered.
-
08-07-26 07:43 #17933Senior Member

Posts: 1241The closed-mouth smile is a red flag for me, especially for high-volume providers. More often than not, they are hiding substance-induced teeth damage.
Originally Posted by WakeForYou
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 23:53 #17932Senior Member

Posts: 468Good info
Good info. Should have used the last few identifiers to run a search on the board for prior reviews. Her initial ask dropped pretty fast from $1 k to $4 quickly so that explains it. I tried to access th back door in the FC, but she refused because of my size. Was dissapointed.
Originally Posted by WakeForYou
[View Original Post]
Rose / Amy "the cuddles" is the same way. Had no problems going uncovered the first few times I met her. Stopped seeing her after she refused. She kept repeatedly getting STDs from random mongers. Based on your report, sounds like Lexie went the same way. Underwhelming and high volume now. Wish I saw her back in the day. Hate when these ladies get jaded and turn into street walkers posing as SBs.
-
08-06-26 15:59 #17931Senior Member

Posts: 378When it rains, it fucking pours!
6 in rotation, and 7 new today (4 scheduled).
Something has to give, but only 3 in rotation are safe. We will see how it goes.
No condoms. Turned down several. I can see an agency for that.
No fatties either. Don't know what some of you are smoking.










Reply With Quote





