Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 532 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 7977
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7902
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLipps145  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one. Not from Alabama so just reading the forum. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/630022928072
    The hotel she lists is a total crap hole. Plus she has more NO's than a nun so.

  2. #7901

    Dom Providers

    Long time lurker here. I've been checking out the site for a few years now. I've visited some ladies based on information I've found here (Tuesday, Adrian Kay).

    Can anyone point me to somewhere I can find reputable ladies who provide dom services? STG & Tryst are a little thin.

    I know this isn't the typical request here but I couldn't think of another place to check.

  3. #7900
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLipps145  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one. Not from Alabama so just reading the forum. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/630022928072
    Haven't seen her but seems like a hell no to me.

  4. #7899

    Bessemer!

    Any info on this one. Not from Alabama so just reading the forum. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/630022928072

  5. #7898

    Drsmooth1

    Quote Originally Posted by Drsmooth1  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing a petite AA spinner that has been very submissive and compliant in our meetups. She has expressed that she may be ready to venture, still a little skittish. Before exposing her to the world I would like to have a greek session. She has allowed several attempts but she is a virgin, so every attempt has ended in failure. I really want to succeed so any info on how to acclimate a virgin asshole and make it enjoyable for both of us would be appreciated.
    I sent you a PM my friend 👍.

    Happy Hunting Everyone.

  6. #7897

    Anal

    I've been seeing a petite AA spinner that has been very submissive and compliant in our meetups. She has expressed that she may be ready to venture, still a little skittish. Before exposing her to the world I would like to have a greek session. She has allowed several attempts but she is a virgin, so every attempt has ended in failure. I really want to succeed so any info on how to acclimate a virgin asshole and make it enjoyable for both of us would be appreciated.

  7. #7896
    Had my first dream with Tuesday today, which I guess is a rite of passage up here. After I saw her in person I knew I didn't want to do FS but damn she can get down on that thing. Not bad, not bad at all.

  8. #7895
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she's legit. I am friends with her on Facebook so I know from photos I've seen there that the filters she uses de-age her considerably. She is going to look older and flabbier in person.
    Yes she is real. And yes she will look older and less in shape in person. Plus seeing her is a risk considering she is still on Shelby County's Most Wanted site.

  9. #7894
    I guess everyone's a little anxious and paranoid atm, and I can't say I blame anyone on either side. Hope things get back to normal soon. I can't get Tamra to respond to text back today, going to try an old standby I guess.

  10. #7893
    Quote Originally Posted by MGMGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her rates they were too high for my tastes but I've seen some good reviews for her and for a while she went to making content only, no meet ups, so she mighy not be available for long.

    Tamra Cate has lowered her rates, I don't know if she just needs more visitors or if it's something else but I'm going to try to see her in the next day or two and report back. She still looked really hot when we did a verification over google meets (used a burner email). Only problem is she's at the place by the airport, which I hate going to.
    Mya hasn't been around in months. Not sure what happened to her.

    Tamra Cate. I have seen her numerous times over the years. Good date. However I drove down to see her yesterday. I sat in parking lot for 20 minutes waiting on roomie to gather her stuff. Then she tries to call my text now number and I tell her I can only text. Then she freaks out and tells me to leave. Anxiety must be pumping.

  11. #7892
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her rates they were too high for my tastes but I've seen some good reviews for her and for a while she went to making content only, no meet ups, so she mighy not be available for long.

    Tamra Cate has lowered her rates, I don't know if she just needs more visitors or if it's something else but I'm going to try to see her in the next day or two and report back. She still looked really hot when we did a verification over google meets (used a burner email). Only problem is she's at the place by the airport, which I hate going to.

  12. #7891

    Mya Rayne


  13. #7890
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    Well her rate is good but her menu is not very extensive. She might be a fun date however I would say that her pictures especially the facial portion are very heavily filtered. You'd just have to try it out and see what it was like in person but as I said her rate is pretty good. MJ.
    How is her face different in real life? I've seen her on Facebook for years. Also, I thought she moved away. Does she live here again?

  14. #7889
    I'm pretty sure she's legit. I am friends with her on Facebook so I know from photos I've seen there that the filters she uses de-age her considerably. She is going to look older and flabbier in person.

  15. #7888
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanon26  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Saw her in Bessemer. Great comms, very down to earth. Agreed on everything you said with other local providers but she's worth it. That head game.
    I have seen her several times and she is as good as she advertises.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape