Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 7977
-
08-09-26 22:29 #7902Senior Member

Posts: 65The hotel she lists is a total crap hole. Plus she has more NO's than a nun so.
Originally Posted by BigLipps145
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-26 15:16 #7901Regular Member

Posts: 1Dom Providers
Long time lurker here. I've been checking out the site for a few years now. I've visited some ladies based on information I've found here (Tuesday, Adrian Kay).
Can anyone point me to somewhere I can find reputable ladies who provide dom services? STG & Tryst are a little thin.
I know this isn't the typical request here but I couldn't think of another place to check.
-
08-09-26 12:31 #7900Senior Member

Posts: 199Haven't seen her but seems like a hell no to me.
Originally Posted by BigLipps145
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 12:30 #7899Senior Member

Posts: 256Bessemer!
Any info on this one. Not from Alabama so just reading the forum. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/630022928072
-
08-08-26 08:09 #7898Senior Member

Posts: 347Drsmooth1
I sent you a PM my friend 👍.
Originally Posted by Drsmooth1
[View Original Post]
Happy Hunting Everyone.
-
08-08-26 06:28 #7897Senior Member

Posts: 764Anal
I've been seeing a petite AA spinner that has been very submissive and compliant in our meetups. She has expressed that she may be ready to venture, still a little skittish. Before exposing her to the world I would like to have a greek session. She has allowed several attempts but she is a virgin, so every attempt has ended in failure. I really want to succeed so any info on how to acclimate a virgin asshole and make it enjoyable for both of us would be appreciated.
-
08-06-26 18:15 #7896Senior Member

Posts: 199Had my first dream with Tuesday today, which I guess is a rite of passage up here. After I saw her in person I knew I didn't want to do FS but damn she can get down on that thing. Not bad, not bad at all.
-
08-06-26 00:51 #7895Senior Member

Posts: 65Yes she is real. And yes she will look older and less in shape in person. Plus seeing her is a risk considering she is still on Shelby County's Most Wanted site.
Originally Posted by Gareth
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 16:55 #7894Senior Member

Posts: 199I guess everyone's a little anxious and paranoid atm, and I can't say I blame anyone on either side. Hope things get back to normal soon. I can't get Tamra to respond to text back today, going to try an old standby I guess.
-
08-04-26 14:33 #7893Senior Member

Posts: 143Mya hasn't been around in months. Not sure what happened to her.
Originally Posted by MGMGuy12
[View Original Post]
Tamra Cate. I have seen her numerous times over the years. Good date. However I drove down to see her yesterday. I sat in parking lot for 20 minutes waiting on roomie to gather her stuff. Then she tries to call my text now number and I tell her I can only text. Then she freaks out and tells me to leave. Anxiety must be pumping.
-
08-04-26 13:15 #7892Senior Member

Posts: 199Last time I saw her rates they were too high for my tastes but I've seen some good reviews for her and for a while she went to making content only, no meet ups, so she mighy not be available for long.
Originally Posted by Gareth
[View Original Post]
Tamra Cate has lowered her rates, I don't know if she just needs more visitors or if it's something else but I'm going to try to see her in the next day or two and report back. She still looked really hot when we did a verification over google meets (used a burner email). Only problem is she's at the place by the airport, which I hate going to.
-
07-27-26 12:01 #7891Senior Member

Posts: 411Mya Rayne
Any thoughts on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/555577779616
-
07-27-26 11:48 #7890Senior Member

Posts: 411How is her face different in real life? I've seen her on Facebook for years. Also, I thought she moved away. Does she live here again?
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 11:41 #7889Senior Member

Posts: 411I'm pretty sure she's legit. I am friends with her on Facebook so I know from photos I've seen there that the filters she uses de-age her considerably. She is going to look older and flabbier in person.
Originally Posted by WoodyUno
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 14:54 #7888Senior Member

Posts: 312I have seen her several times and she is as good as she advertises.
Originally Posted by Vulcanon26
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




