Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 17671
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17461

    Issa

    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Issa / Blonde Babydoll.

    314-901-0880.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...t/954860694106

    Just the typical experience of making arrangements and then ghosting and then, to make this dumber, texting me an hour later asking when I was coming over. Has to be a user that fell asleep or something like that. Pass.
    Same thing happened to me. I reached out to her on a Friday and after about 3 hours of her trying to find a place and then kept pushing the time back. I told her I only have so much time tonight and I just ran out of time. She texted me the next day, I told her I'm busy this weekend but Monday night I will have time. I reached out twice on Monday to see if we were still on, no response. Tuesday she texted back if I still wanted to meet. I didn't text back. I'm done.

  2. #17460

    Is sasha stll around?

    Anyone know if she is around. She was by far the tightest for me.

    https://secrethostess.com/9996761/

  3. #17459
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. I have no insight or info. She has been around awhile, I've seen her ads.

    There is an ad today - https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5572349550#.

    Sorry I can't offer more.

  4. #17458

  5. #17457

    Vanessa

    Anyone seen Vanessa? She has one review on EB and reply's quick but just want to double check if any of you gone gents have experience with her as well. Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...452/6363470056

  6. #17456
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden120  [View Original Post]
    Nevermind, wrong Anastasia.

  7. #17455

    Not even close

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden120  [View Original Post]
    Not even close Skylar is a old rode hard worn out girl.

  8. #17454

    LatinaWilson

    I did today LatinaDominican at Wilson, 100 qv 15 minutes, CFS, CBJ, doggy, mish.

    She is about mid 30's, white, big rack and big good bubs. Face ok not bad but not great. Not bad attitude.

    ‪x2561294‬.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213643425

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213123042

    I went to see this one at the Red Roof on Wilson. There's two of them. As I pull up, I see them coming out to get in their car. One is white skin, thinner, unremarkable. She told me she was busty over text. If she was, she was hiding it well. I told her that I kinda liked her friend a little more. She was a little darker skinned, curvier, and wearing a short top that showed off the goods. Without skipping a beat, she called her friend out of the car and we went into the room together. I chose the QV and it was every bit the quick visit. No sucking on her nipples (extra), although she didn't care how much I squeezed them. She didn't jerk me off to get me hard before the CBJ. Sex was pretty good, she gave me "the look" and made some good noises while I held her tits and unloaded in the bag. Quick clean up and out the door in less than 10 minutes.

    Positives.

    Her body was pretty amazing with all the right parts being soft and still having a small waist and great soft tits that you could't tell were fake. Tight pussy.

    Negatives.

    You could see the work under one of her tits (fake) and she was impersonal as hell.

    She was very pretty and had a great body, so I usually forgive the rules and impersonal service. It's a sliding scale for me. The less hot you are, the less you can get away with being a c*nt. She was hot enough for me to forgive. Don't know if YMMV. She might be a little more sensual with the hour long session. She's from Venezuala and is based out of Dallas.

    Peace.

  9. #17453

    Ember

    Anyone seen Ember from the Angels recently? I've got a couple of her numbers, and I'll get a text back 1/10 times. Have yet to work our schedules out. Just curious if anyone has seen her recently. PM's open. Thanks.

    -J.

  10. #17452
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog72  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have the contact information For Anastasia that used to be with Angels? Lived in the grove lots of tats huge tits and ass? I'd love to reconnect with her seen her a ton she never answers her OF messages, DM me if you have the information her number I had is no longer in service.

    Thanks Maddog I'd buy you dinner and a beer LOL.
    I think she may go by Skylar now.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207713292

  11. #17451

    There Are Fewer Flags At The Olympics...

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213785292 I texted and got an immediate response. Like before I even could set my phone down. Came back with a really low price and an address. Location was not in what I would call a good area in and County. I decided to pass but am wondering if anyone who has more guts than me has more info?

    Thanks.
    LOL, smoking hot pics like that (First Flag) and then she claims she literally does "everything" (Anal, Oral, Doggy, Kissing, Bbj and GFE) at a really low price, uhm, I think you've already answered your own question...

  12. #17450

    Anyone know anything?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213785292 I texted and got an immediate response. Like before I even could set my phone down. Came back with a really low price and an address. Location was not in what I would call a good area in and County. I decided to pass but am wondering if anyone who has more guts than me has more info?

    Thanks.

  13. #17449

    Don't think that's her

    I saw her several times "back in the day". She's not as tall as this girl looks to be. I don't think that's Abra. Abra was shorter. I could be wrong, though.

    Last time I saw Abra advertise, she was in Indianapolis.

    She was one of the best ever. So sensual and so much fun. My first visit with her was magical.

    Moman.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Wait. Is this actually her? I saw her a few times back in the day and she was phenomenal. Like top 3 all time for sure. Really hard to tell if this is her with the blurred out face, but certainly could be. I bet it's been 15 years since I last saw her.

  14. #17448

    Visting

    Hello All,

    From south florida and I am visiting next week. Would anyone please share their favorite recommendation or pm me? Willing to trade with anyone travelling to south florida anytime. So far based on my research I have the following:

    Angel.

    Kay.

    Ashley.

    Emily.

    Page.

    Magick.

    Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

  15. #17447

    Possible, But Certainly Questionable...

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Wait. Is this actually her? I saw her a few times back in the day and she was phenomenal. Like top 3 all time for sure. Really hard to tell if this is her with the blurred out face, but certainly could be. I bet it's been 15 years since I last saw her.
    I saw Abra well over 100 times when she started here, all I can say is that, even with those blurred face pics, unless she's had an absolute "Shit Ton" of plastic surgery done on her chin, nose and cheek bones over the past 15 years (possible?) then I definitely have some doubts as to whether that's actually her if you compare to her younger pics from back in the day...Yes, people's faces change as they age, but they don't change THAT much without some "Surgical Maintenance" along the way.

    Stay Safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape