Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 14541
-
08-09-26 16:50 #14286Senior Member

Posts: 132Where does one get a preview? I haven't seen any photos. Not to sound mean or anything, but many members here have, lets just say, 'different thresholds of beauty' than I.
Originally Posted by Scarlett181
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-26 15:17 #14285Senior Member

Posts: 28New sweet chocolate
So, I typically don't ask if anyone has any intel if the listing looks good I just "take one for the team".
This one is sorta new to Fort Myers and also adverts in Sarasota and a few others.
A reverse image search finds her on some x rated pics sites but not porn type sites.
Some of the above would raise a red flag but who knows.
Could be an only fans type chick needs some extra pesos in this economy so she's here getting more physical.
What do you y'all think?
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...yers/213755617
-
08-09-26 14:17 #14284Senior Member

Posts: 390Scarlett. Scarlett. Scarlett!
See. It works. God I love the way you speak to me grrrrr I want to fuck you. Mmmmmmmmmmm.
Originally Posted by Scarlett181
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-26 09:50 #14283Senior Member

Posts: 865Dang. I missed that one, sorry Swamp! LOL.
Originally Posted by SwampThang7
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 22:47 #14282Banned Member

Posts: 39Why'all be nice to the newbies! Help each other out. That's what this is for. B&W, I'm not a ghost or an urban legend like Bloody Mary Lmao you crack me up. And my name has two T's in it, Scarlett. Thanks to everyone who helps out others get to me since I don't have an ad. I appreciate all of you! .
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 16:38 #14281Senior Member

Posts: 665Dam Reallynone!
I was throwing him breadcrumbs and you gave him the 3 biscuit platter. LOL my friend.
Originally Posted by ReallyNone
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 16:02 #14280Senior Member

Posts: 865Scarlett
Poste #14200 of 07-25-26 in this thread.
Originally Posted by SwampThang7
[View Original Post]
You won't regret the visit.
-
08-08-26 12:48 #14279Senior Member

Posts: 420Here's Candy of the ballpark.
Circa 2015. About the same age as Heather. Not as hot as Heather, but a passionate CIP fuck for 100 bucks, nonetheless!
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 10:57 #14278Senior Member

Posts: 665Scarlett
Using this forum, do a search or even an advanced search. You'll get plenty to read, and may just stumble across the girls' own postings.
Originally Posted by Scubaskydiver1
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 09:45 #14277Senior Member

Posts: 45Yes I've seen her
She's a friend of hopes.
Originally Posted by YoungZ1
[View Original Post]
Those pics were taken many years ago.
Can't tell you about her performance as I haven't partaken.
-
08-08-26 08:24 #14276Senior Member

Posts: 420Well now! I see from your previous posts that you do indeed have experience in that neck of the woods! And if you've looked at her Facebook, you can see that she's pretty much into stuff unrelated to the hobby, at least judging from the pictures.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
But I'm curious when you say you know Heather, do you mean in the biblical sense? I actually never got her in the ballpark! I only saw her in her various apartments. But there was another one who she used to pal around with in those ballpark days: Candy, also a junkie. Candy, I originally cream pied right in the ballpark, but then also later in motels. I have a couple of pics of Candy also, I will try to dig them up! Candie gained a lot of weight as I recall right around that time when our ultra-special fun at that ballpark finally ended! But as Candy's belly grew larger, as with so many, so did her tits!
-
08-08-26 07:53 #14275Senior Member

Posts: 420Judging by her Facebook, I don't think so. But who knows? Many of these girls, after they get clean of the drugs, may pursue other interests for a while, but some really never actually fully retire from the worlds oldest profession!
Originally Posted by PeerMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 07:49 #14274Senior Member

Posts: 420I have no idea, but I wouldn't be surprised. Most of these girls end up doing a stint in Florida, the prostitute capital of the USA, at sometime in their hoe careers! Fun in the sun plus lots of old retired perverts with lots of disposable cash!
Originally Posted by Sully7676
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 06:15 #14273Senior Member

Posts: 390Ummmm
Lurk just a bit harder not even hard. She is right here so close you can almost taste her ass.
Originally Posted by Scubaskydiver1
[View Original Post]
3 times she will appear
Scarlet
Scarlet
SCARLET
-
08-08-26 00:57 #14272Senior Member

Posts: 698I know her, what stuff she is into? I just see her post rants about her ex.
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




