LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 970 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 14536
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14281

    Dam Reallynone!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Poste #14200 of 07-25-26 in this thread.

    You won't regret the visit.
    I was throwing him breadcrumbs and you gave him the 3 biscuit platter. LOL my friend.

  2. #14280

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    Using this forum, do a search or even an advanced search. You'll get plenty to read, and may just stumble across the girls' own postings.
    Poste #14200 of 07-25-26 in this thread.

    You won't regret the visit.

  3. #14279

    Here's Candy of the ballpark.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilforama  [View Original Post]
    Well now! I see from your previous posts that you do indeed have experience in that neck of the woods! And if you've looked at her Facebook, you can see that she's pretty much into stuff unrelated to the hobby, at least judging from the pictures.

    But I'm curious when you say you know Heather, do you mean in the biblical sense? I actually never got her in the ballpark! I only saw her in her various apartments. But there was another one who she used to pal around with in those ballpark days: Candy, also a junkie. Candy, I originally cream pied right in the ballpark, but then also later in motels. I have a couple of pics of Candy also, I will try to dig them up! Candie gained a lot of weight as I recall right around that time when our ultra-special fun at that ballpark finally ended! But as Candy's belly grew larger, as with so many, so did her tits!
    Circa 2015. About the same age as Heather. Not as hot as Heather, but a passionate CIP fuck for 100 bucks, nonetheless!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BallparkCandy.jpeg‎   BallParkCandy2.jpeg‎  

  4. #14278

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Scubaskydiver1  [View Original Post]
    Hello there everyone I am brand new. Just started on here after lurking around for a bit. Would anyone share with me the infamous Mrs Scarlett information please. I've heard such great things about her and I want to see for myself.
    Using this forum, do a search or even an advanced search. You'll get plenty to read, and may just stumble across the girls' own postings.

  5. #14277

    Yes I've seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungZ1  [View Original Post]
    She's a friend of hopes.

    Those pics were taken many years ago.

    Can't tell you about her performance as I haven't partaken.

  6. #14276
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    I know her, what stuff she is into? I just see her post rants about her ex.
    Well now! I see from your previous posts that you do indeed have experience in that neck of the woods! And if you've looked at her Facebook, you can see that she's pretty much into stuff unrelated to the hobby, at least judging from the pictures.

    But I'm curious when you say you know Heather, do you mean in the biblical sense? I actually never got her in the ballpark! I only saw her in her various apartments. But there was another one who she used to pal around with in those ballpark days: Candy, also a junkie. Candy, I originally cream pied right in the ballpark, but then also later in motels. I have a couple of pics of Candy also, I will try to dig them up! Candie gained a lot of weight as I recall right around that time when our ultra-special fun at that ballpark finally ended! But as Candy's belly grew larger, as with so many, so did her tits!

  7. #14275
    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    Is she still offerering fun activities?
    Judging by her Facebook, I don't think so. But who knows? Many of these girls, after they get clean of the drugs, may pursue other interests for a while, but some really never actually fully retire from the worlds oldest profession!

  8. #14274
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully7676  [View Original Post]
    Did she used to work out of a hotel in Punta Gorda? I think I saw her around that same time once or twice and she was actually fantastic. I wish I could see her again.
    I have no idea, but I wouldn't be surprised. Most of these girls end up doing a stint in Florida, the prostitute capital of the USA, at sometime in their hoe careers! Fun in the sun plus lots of old retired perverts with lots of disposable cash!

  9. #14273

    Ummmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Scubaskydiver1  [View Original Post]
    Hello there everyone I am brand new. Just started on here after lurking around for a bit. Would anyone share with me the infamous Mrs Scarlett information please. I've heard such great things about her and I want to see for myself.
    Lurk just a bit harder not even hard. She is right here so close you can almost taste her ass.

    3 times she will appear

    Scarlet
    Scarlet
    SCARLET

  10. #14272
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilforama  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she was a fun one! Here's another pic for you to aim at, and spatter your jizz all over your computer screen!

    She was 27 in 2015, when I creampied her and took the pics, so she is 38 now. She was junkie back then, but one of the lucky ones who survived and cleaned up her act. I wish I could post her current Facebook and show you what she looks like, and the stuff that she's into, now! But of course, I just can't!
    I know her, what stuff she is into? I just see her post rants about her ex.

  11. #14271

    Oooff

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilforama  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she was a fun one! Here's another pic for you to aim at, and spatter your jizz all over your computer screen!

    She was 27 in 2015, when I creampied her and took the pics, so she is 38 now. She was junkie back then, but one of the lucky ones who survived and cleaned up her act. I wish I could post her current Facebook and show you what she looks like, and the stuff that she's into, now! But of course, I just can't!
    Is she still offerering fun activities?

  12. #14270
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilforama  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she was a fun one! Here's another pic for you to aim at, and spatter your jizz all over your computer screen!

    She was 27 in 2015, when I creampied her and took the pics, so she is 38 now. She was junkie back then, but one of the lucky ones who survived and cleaned up her act. I wish I could post her current Facebook and show you what she looks like, and the stuff that she's into, now! But of course, I just can't!
    Did she used to work out of a hotel in Punta Gorda? I think I saw her around that same time once or twice and she was actually fantastic. I wish I could see her again.

  13. #14269
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I want my cock inside her.
    Yeah, she was a fun one! Here's another pic for you to aim at, and spatter your jizz all over your computer screen!

    She was 27 in 2015, when I creampied her and took the pics, so she is 38 now. She was junkie back then, but one of the lucky ones who survived and cleaned up her act. I wish I could post her current Facebook and show you what she looks like, and the stuff that she's into, now! But of course, I just can't!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HeatherS2.jpg‎  

  14. #14268

    Hello everybody

    Hello there everyone I am brand new. Just started on here after lurking around for a bit. Would anyone share with me the infamous Mrs Scarlett information please. I've heard such great things about her and I want to see for myself.

  15. #14267

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by Slw1990  [View Original Post]
    Trying to get into contact with the infamous scarlett181 anyone have a link to any of her ads that could dm to me or her contact info? Looking to schedule with this talented woman. Thank you.
    I'm new here and I read so much about her and would like a way to contact her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape