Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 182 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 2726
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2666

    Jacki cuddles

    Been speaking with this Miami based cuddler, she's coming up end of the month. Maybe a regular trip to O town. She confirmed full expanded menu is available as extra. Didn't confirm Upgraded pricing, but working on that. However the pics are wildly Hot. Found another site that says 42, CC says 32. She's fit and Tight all over. Pics are current. She looks more like a perfect 42, or an aged 32. Great figure and physique. She does not know about this site so keep It that way.

  2. #2665

    Don't waste your time

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    Any info on April317?
    I saw her over a year ago. No fun, not even close.

  3. #2664

    Any info?

    Has anyone seen Stargirl. 951? No periods. Just incase CC is checking. Searched but only reviews are from 2023 and has different numbers. Appreciate any help.

    TIA,

    Jax324.

  4. #2663

    Cuddle

    Would be very happy to fine a cute girl to cuddle and be able to get a HJ. Coming down to Disney mid-September and trying to hook up with a girl.

  5. #2662
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    For 17 years I've been telling guys. "Don't answer if you don't want to but stop telling guys to stop asking questions. If we didn't want guys to ask questions we would have put it in the Terms of Service.

    Posts like this inhibits the growth of the forum.

    Answer, don't answer, add him to your ignore list but don't beat up the new guys.

    A2

  6. #2661

    Mdcuddle101

    Any reports on Mdcuddle101? PMs are fine.

  7. #2660

    Any Cuddler in Apopka.

    Hi! I'm going to be working in Apopka this month. I would like to know if there are any cuddlers or private companions that I can visit discreet for some massage with L1, L2 or L3.

  8. #2659

    April317

    Any info on April317?

  9. #2658

    Soft vibes?

    Anyone have info on Softvibes?

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/softvibes#about-tab.

  10. #2657

    JessieKitties

    Anyone seen JessieKitties? PM me.

  11. #2656

    Loving hands

    Quote Originally Posted by Bombastix  [View Original Post]
    She will fuck.
    How much extra does she charge?

  12. #2655

    Loving hands

    Quote Originally Posted by WillPayForFun  [View Original Post]
    Is paused.
    Thanks guys! I'll keep an eye out for when she's active.

  13. #2654

    And her account

    Quote Originally Posted by Bombastix  [View Original Post]
    She will fuck.
    Is paused.

  14. #2653
    Quote Originally Posted by EbonyLover69  [View Original Post]
    Hello all -.

    I've been a lurker on and off on this site for a while. I've been cuddling on and off for 2 years but been more active on mongering side of things.

    With that said, I've been eyeing Loving Hands for a while. I've seen reports that there's "fun to be had" but it's all vague. Can anyone elaborate? HJ, BJ, FS, Cunnilingus? Just wondering what to expect.
    She will fuck.

  15. #2652
    Quote Originally Posted by EbonyLover69  [View Original Post]
    Hello all -.

    I've been a lurker on and off on this site for a while. I've been cuddling on and off for 2 years but been more active on mongering side of things.

    With that said, I've been eyeing Loving Hands for a while. I've seen reports that there's "fun to be had" but it's all vague. Can anyone elaborate? HJ, BJ, FS, Cunnilingus? Just wondering what to expect.
    There's nothing vague about Loving Hands. Expect to be taken care of as long as you come correct. Please no pm's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape