Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 182 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 2720
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2660

    Any Cuddler in Apopka.

    Hi! I'm going to be working in Apopka this month. I would like to know if there are any cuddlers or private companions that I can visit discreet for some massage with L1, L2 or L3.

  2. #2659

    April317

    Any info on April317?

  3. #2658

    Soft vibes?

    Anyone have info on Softvibes?

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/softvibes#about-tab.

  4. #2657

    JessieKitties

    Anyone seen JessieKitties? PM me.

  5. #2656

    Loving hands

    Quote Originally Posted by Bombastix  [View Original Post]
    She will fuck.
    How much extra does she charge?

  6. #2655

    Loving hands

    Quote Originally Posted by WillPayForFun  [View Original Post]
    Is paused.
    Thanks guys! I'll keep an eye out for when she's active.

  7. #2654

    And her account

    Quote Originally Posted by Bombastix  [View Original Post]
    She will fuck.
    Is paused.

  8. #2653
    Quote Originally Posted by EbonyLover69  [View Original Post]
    Hello all -.

    I've been a lurker on and off on this site for a while. I've been cuddling on and off for 2 years but been more active on mongering side of things.

    With that said, I've been eyeing Loving Hands for a while. I've seen reports that there's "fun to be had" but it's all vague. Can anyone elaborate? HJ, BJ, FS, Cunnilingus? Just wondering what to expect.
    She will fuck.

  9. #2652
    Quote Originally Posted by EbonyLover69  [View Original Post]
    Hello all -.

    I've been a lurker on and off on this site for a while. I've been cuddling on and off for 2 years but been more active on mongering side of things.

    With that said, I've been eyeing Loving Hands for a while. I've seen reports that there's "fun to be had" but it's all vague. Can anyone elaborate? HJ, BJ, FS, Cunnilingus? Just wondering what to expect.
    There's nothing vague about Loving Hands. Expect to be taken care of as long as you come correct. Please no pm's.

  10. #2651

    Ashnicoe

    Sent a PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Labowski  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met ashnicoe yet? Seems like a chill girl. Profile doesn't say anything about cc rules.

  11. #2650

    Loving Hands

    Hello all -.

    I've been a lurker on and off on this site for a while. I've been cuddling on and off for 2 years but been more active on mongering side of things.

    With that said, I've been eyeing Loving Hands for a while. I've seen reports that there's "fun to be had" but it's all vague. Can anyone elaborate? HJ, BJ, FS, Cunnilingus? Just wondering what to expect.

  12. #2649

    Hiding something?

    Quote Originally Posted by Labowski  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met ashnicoe yet? Seems like a chill girl. Profile doesn't say anything about cc rules.
    Why she wearing the mask? Makes you wonder what the rest of the face looks like LOL.

  13. #2648
    Quote Originally Posted by LastJag  [View Original Post]
    So has Sookie resurfaced anywhere since she was banned from CC?
    Her number should be easy to find.

  14. #2647

    Gaby

    I'm just checking to see if anyone still sees Gaby (Gabbicomfort) or is she retired from the cuddle business? I saw her like 1. 5 years ago and I heard she still does some sugarbaby stuff?

  15. #2646

    Linacuddles

    Quote Originally Posted by Labowski  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen linacuddles? Any info pm me.
    No info, but she is cute.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape