Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 2734
-
08-08-26 17:08 #2659Senior Member

Posts: 191April317
Any info on April317?
-
08-08-26 15:07 #2658Regular Member

Posts: 16Soft vibes?
Anyone have info on Softvibes?
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/softvibes#about-tab.
-
08-07-26 22:15 #2657Regular Member

Posts: 8JessieKitties
Anyone seen JessieKitties? PM me.
-
08-07-26 19:45 #2656Regular Member

Posts: 10Loving hands
How much extra does she charge?
Originally Posted by Bombastix
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 17:30 #2655Regular Member

Posts: 10Loving hands
Thanks guys! I'll keep an eye out for when she's active.
Originally Posted by WillPayForFun
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 15:09 #2654Senior Member

Posts: 214And her account
Is paused.
Originally Posted by Bombastix
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 14:40 #2653Senior Member

Posts: 40She will fuck.
Originally Posted by EbonyLover69
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 13:41 #2652Senior Member

Posts: 228There's nothing vague about Loving Hands. Expect to be taken care of as long as you come correct. Please no pm's.
Originally Posted by EbonyLover69
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 12:34 #2651Regular Member

Posts: 2Ashnicoe
Sent a PM.
Originally Posted by Labowski
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 08:53 #2650Regular Member

Posts: 10Loving Hands
Hello all -.
I've been a lurker on and off on this site for a while. I've been cuddling on and off for 2 years but been more active on mongering side of things.
With that said, I've been eyeing Loving Hands for a while. I've seen reports that there's "fun to be had" but it's all vague. Can anyone elaborate? HJ, BJ, FS, Cunnilingus? Just wondering what to expect.
-
08-06-26 14:05 #2649Senior Member

Posts: 601Hiding something?
Why she wearing the mask? Makes you wonder what the rest of the face looks like LOL.
Originally Posted by Labowski
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 10:07 #2648Senior Member

Posts: 124Her number should be easy to find.
Originally Posted by LastJag
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 12:20 #2647Regular Member

Posts: 6Gaby
I'm just checking to see if anyone still sees Gaby (Gabbicomfort) or is she retired from the cuddle business? I saw her like 1. 5 years ago and I heard she still does some sugarbaby stuff?
-
08-05-26 10:05 #2646Regular Member

Posts: 12Linacuddles
No info, but she is cute.
Originally Posted by Labowski
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-26 22:56 #2645Senior Member

Posts: 130Linacuddles
Anyone seen linacuddles? Any info pm me.










Reply With Quote






