Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 4105
-
08-17-26 08:43 #4075Senior Member

Posts: 902I like shin shin because if you ask you'll get a good massage, but the girls are older, often inexperienced, and definately the B team. Every time I go and get a good one, when I come back they've "gone back to NY". Sophia is the most common one there, older, muffin top, bleached hair. So so service.
Originally Posted by Jrvegasfun
[View Original Post]
If 8 is busy, 11 is a good fallback, but in lowell there are a lot of AAMPs so getting good FS for a reasonable fee is not the hard.
The last time I was a shin shin, last Sunday, the woman I saw was old, and kept her hand on her pussy to keep me from going all the way in.
I kinda felt bad for her actually.
-
08-16-26 09:00 #4074Regular Member

Posts: 4#8 Rogers
Mia and Youmi working there. I showed up and Mia met me at the door. Fairly attractive mid-late 30's. Friendly attitude. I texted the day of and confirmed a time for my appointment but they seemed surprised to see me. I wanted an hour but she said she had another appt coming up so I settled for 30 minutes. I think this location is very busy. Saw other people saying as much on here and my visit seems to confirm. A couple other guys came through while I was there plus the scheduling issues. Not ideal.
Despite scheduling issues, massage was very good. I've only been to a couple of AMPs so not the most experienced but this was the best massage I've had despite being short. On the flip I asked for FS. She got on top of me and started riding for a few minutes. Then asked her to switch to missionary. Fucked her for a bit and finished. She was friendly, a good actor, and skilled in every sense. Positive experience outside of the scheduling and business of the location.
-
08-10-26 18:47 #4073Senior Member

Posts: 308107 central
This place has usually 2 girls and it can accommodate 3 the FS is good sometimes but mostly business approach give money at front then a very mechanical service is given one time I try this girl Coco and she was good but with a lot of rules I think they need to relax and have more friendly approach.
Originally Posted by NickTheMan1993
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 16:43 #4072Regular Member

Posts: 2Brazilians
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!
-
08-07-26 13:12 #4071Senior Member

Posts: 39Theres ample reviews by now. It's very hit or miss. https://skipthegames.com/posts/andov...9/632305719988.
Originally Posted by NickTheMan1993
[View Original Post]
They post daily, but the lineup changes monthly? It's a L2 shop, maybe you get more, but they mostly want money up front, short time consistently, and only maybe 1 or 2 visits have been with a provider that is fun, flirty, and gives effort for money paid. Avoid Miya / Mary / Nana.
-
08-07-26 07:12 #4070Regular Member

Posts: 2465 Dracut
I paid 50 for the house and 80 for L1.
Originally Posted by PSmith
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-26 17:18 #4069Senior Member

Posts: 116Central St
Is this AMP worth going to. I'm looking for another FS place just wondering if this place is worth going. Are the girls decent looking or younger? Looking to go in a week or so. Any details about this place is greatly appreciated.
-
08-04-26 14:50 #4068Senior Member

Posts: 50Rogers #11
Anyone know who's been working Rogers #11 / Shin Shin recently? Do they have rotating girls? #8 has gotten a little too busy and crowded last time I was there. Too many people walking in and ruining my time.
-
08-02-26 12:05 #4067Senior Member

Posts: 138Cost?
What is house fee? L1? Don't want to pay more to jack up cost for everyone.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 21:58 #4066Senior Member

Posts: 634Unfortunately it seems that's what they do. Every time I've called and asked for Lisa I've been told she's not there or she was never there. A few weeks ago I called and asked for Lisa and they just hung up. Almost wrote them off after that. Now I just call and make an appointment but don't specify anyone and just go with the luck of the draw. The weird thing is having seen both Lisa and Jennifer they both made sure I knew their name at the end and told me to call for them. I like this place but either their communication kinda sucks or it's jealousy / competition among the girls.
Originally Posted by PSmith
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 20:09 #4065Senior Member

Posts: 138Address?
Can someone DM me the address? I called 465 address in Dracut and there was no Lisa or Jennifer there!
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 18:49 #4064Senior Member

Posts: 44She works in waltham now. See my earlier post.
Originally Posted by NewGuy666
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 10:24 #4063Senior Member

Posts: 200Rogers 8 staff
It's Linda and Coco now. I got Linda recently. Fake tits, bushy vag. Lots of fun after the massage. She wouldn't do the BJ bare, but she was ok with me taking the cover off to jizz on her in doggy. Never had a bad visit here.
Originally Posted by MMartin
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 07:56 #4062Senior Member

Posts: 356If you text them, they will usually tell you who is working
.
Originally Posted by NewGuy666
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 19:26 #4061Senior Member

Posts: 634HF is 70 per hour. Tip is up to you. I haven't posted tip amounts in years due to the arguments on here about them.
Originally Posted by JackKerouac16
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




