Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 4104
-
08-10-26 18:47 #4074Senior Member

Posts: 308107 central
This place has usually 2 girls and it can accommodate 3 the FS is good sometimes but mostly business approach give money at front then a very mechanical service is given one time I try this girl Coco and she was good but with a lot of rules I think they need to relax and have more friendly approach.
Originally Posted by NickTheMan1993
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 16:43 #4073Regular Member

Posts: 2Brazilians
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!
-
08-07-26 13:12 #4072Senior Member

Posts: 39Theres ample reviews by now. It's very hit or miss. https://skipthegames.com/posts/andov...9/632305719988.
Originally Posted by NickTheMan1993
[View Original Post]
They post daily, but the lineup changes monthly? It's a L2 shop, maybe you get more, but they mostly want money up front, short time consistently, and only maybe 1 or 2 visits have been with a provider that is fun, flirty, and gives effort for money paid. Avoid Miya / Mary / Nana.
-
08-07-26 07:12 #4071Regular Member

Posts: 2465 Dracut
I paid 50 for the house and 80 for L1.
Originally Posted by PSmith
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-26 17:18 #4070Senior Member

Posts: 115Central St
Is this AMP worth going to. I'm looking for another FS place just wondering if this place is worth going. Are the girls decent looking or younger? Looking to go in a week or so. Any details about this place is greatly appreciated.
-
08-04-26 14:50 #4069Senior Member

Posts: 50Rogers #11
Anyone know who's been working Rogers #11 / Shin Shin recently? Do they have rotating girls? #8 has gotten a little too busy and crowded last time I was there. Too many people walking in and ruining my time.
-
08-02-26 12:05 #4068Senior Member

Posts: 138Cost?
What is house fee? L1? Don't want to pay more to jack up cost for everyone.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 21:58 #4067Senior Member

Posts: 634Unfortunately it seems that's what they do. Every time I've called and asked for Lisa I've been told she's not there or she was never there. A few weeks ago I called and asked for Lisa and they just hung up. Almost wrote them off after that. Now I just call and make an appointment but don't specify anyone and just go with the luck of the draw. The weird thing is having seen both Lisa and Jennifer they both made sure I knew their name at the end and told me to call for them. I like this place but either their communication kinda sucks or it's jealousy / competition among the girls.
Originally Posted by PSmith
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 20:09 #4066Senior Member

Posts: 138Address?
Can someone DM me the address? I called 465 address in Dracut and there was no Lisa or Jennifer there!
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 18:49 #4065Senior Member

Posts: 44She works in waltham now. See my earlier post.
Originally Posted by NewGuy666
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 10:24 #4064Senior Member

Posts: 200Rogers 8 staff
It's Linda and Coco now. I got Linda recently. Fake tits, bushy vag. Lots of fun after the massage. She wouldn't do the BJ bare, but she was ok with me taking the cover off to jizz on her in doggy. Never had a bad visit here.
Originally Posted by MMartin
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 07:56 #4063Senior Member

Posts: 355If you text them, they will usually tell you who is working
.
Originally Posted by NewGuy666
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 19:26 #4062Senior Member

Posts: 634HF is 70 per hour. Tip is up to you. I haven't posted tip amounts in years due to the arguments on here about them.
Originally Posted by JackKerouac16
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 08:14 #4061Senior Member

Posts: 74HF and tip amount please? She sounds great.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 07:51 #4060Senior Member

Posts: 38Jennifer
Yes, she's pretty good. Nice ass & medium MM's I believe. I've seen her a few times in the last month or so. Was there Monday afternoon and interrupted 3 times by doorbell ringing mongers within 15 minutes. I never like cold calling. Easier to text or call first. JMO.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




