Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 274 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 4103
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4073

    Brazilians

    [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

  2. #4072
    Quote Originally Posted by NickTheMan1993  [View Original Post]
    Is this AMP worth going to. I'm looking for another FS place just wondering if this place is worth going. Are the girls decent looking or younger? Looking to go in a week or so. Any details about this place is greatly appreciated.
    Theres ample reviews by now. It's very hit or miss. https://skipthegames.com/posts/andov...9/632305719988.

    They post daily, but the lineup changes monthly? It's a L2 shop, maybe you get more, but they mostly want money up front, short time consistently, and only maybe 1 or 2 visits have been with a provider that is fun, flirty, and gives effort for money paid. Avoid Miya / Mary / Nana.

  3. #4071

    465 Dracut

    Quote Originally Posted by PSmith  [View Original Post]
    What is house fee? L1? Don't want to pay more to jack up cost for everyone.
    I paid 50 for the house and 80 for L1.

  4. #4070

    Central St

    Is this AMP worth going to. I'm looking for another FS place just wondering if this place is worth going. Are the girls decent looking or younger? Looking to go in a week or so. Any details about this place is greatly appreciated.

  5. #4069

    Rogers #11

    Anyone know who's been working Rogers #11 / Shin Shin recently? Do they have rotating girls? #8 has gotten a little too busy and crowded last time I was there. Too many people walking in and ruining my time.

  6. #4068

    Cost?

    What is house fee? L1? Don't want to pay more to jack up cost for everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately it seems that's what they do. Every time I've called and asked for Lisa I've been told she's not there or she was never there. A few weeks ago I called and asked for Lisa and they just hung up. Almost wrote them off after that. Now I just call and make an appointment but don't specify anyone and just go with the luck of the draw. The weird thing is having seen both Lisa and Jennifer they both made sure I knew their name at the end and told me to call for them. I like this place but either their communication kinda sucks or it's jealousy / competition among the girls.

  7. #4067
    Quote Originally Posted by PSmith  [View Original Post]
    Can someone DM me the address? I called 465 address in Dracut and there was no Lisa or Jennifer there!
    Unfortunately it seems that's what they do. Every time I've called and asked for Lisa I've been told she's not there or she was never there. A few weeks ago I called and asked for Lisa and they just hung up. Almost wrote them off after that. Now I just call and make an appointment but don't specify anyone and just go with the luck of the draw. The weird thing is having seen both Lisa and Jennifer they both made sure I knew their name at the end and told me to call for them. I like this place but either their communication kinda sucks or it's jealousy / competition among the girls.

  8. #4066

    Address?

    Can someone DM me the address? I called 465 address in Dracut and there was no Lisa or Jennifer there!

    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    I was hoping for Lisa again but drew Jennifer this time. Her massage was as good (maybe better) than Lisa's. I asked for a hard massage and she delivered. A couple of times I had to ask her to ease up as it was a bit too hard and was painful. It was really good though. I was a bit sore from it the next day but I felt great. It's been over a week now and I still feel good. Anyway after a hot towel she sprinkled some powder on my back and legs and went into a very long ST and tease. Longest tease I've had in awhile and she had me dangerously close to finishing face down. She really seemed to enjoy driving me crazy like that as she was giggling and laughing at my reaction. Finally she had me turn and she took ahold of junior, smiled, and said "Wow honey, you very strong. So hard" as she began a slow skilled HJ. After blastoff she kept going until I got too sensitive and had to ask her to stop. Nice cleanup and then we were done. On the way out she asked me to return and made sure I knew her name. She did leave the room to answer the phone twice and once to answer the door. All three times she was gone about thirty seconds. She went overtime by about five minutes. I would be happy to see her or Lisa again.

  9. #4065
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy666  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if Mia is back at #8 ? I last paid visit three months ago and enjoyed her service. If not, is Lucy still there? Hoping to make visit this week. Thanks.
    She works in waltham now. See my earlier post.

  10. #4064

    Rogers 8 staff

    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    If you text them, they will usually tell you who is working

    .
    It's Linda and Coco now. I got Linda recently. Fake tits, bushy vag. Lots of fun after the massage. She wouldn't do the BJ bare, but she was ok with me taking the cover off to jizz on her in doggy. Never had a bad visit here.

  11. #4063
    If you text them, they will usually tell you who is working

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy666  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if Mia is back at #8 ? I last paid visit three months ago and enjoyed her service. If not, is Lucy still there? Hoping to make visit this week. Thanks.
    .

  12. #4062
    Quote Originally Posted by JackKerouac16  [View Original Post]
    HF and tip amount please? She sounds great.
    HF is 70 per hour. Tip is up to you. I haven't posted tip amounts in years due to the arguments on here about them.

  13. #4061
    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    I was hoping for Lisa again but drew Jennifer this time. Her massage was as good (maybe better) than Lisa's. I asked for a hard massage and she delivered. A couple of times I had to ask her to ease up as it was a bit too hard and was painful. It was really good though. I was a bit sore from it the next day but I felt great. It's been over a week now and I still feel good. Anyway after a hot towel she sprinkled some powder on my back and legs and went into a very long ST and tease. Longest tease I've had in awhile and she had me dangerously close to finishing face down. She really seemed to enjoy driving me crazy like that as she was giggling and laughing at my reaction. Finally she had me turn and she took ahold of junior, smiled, and said "Wow honey, you very strong. So hard" as she began a slow skilled HJ. After blastoff she kept going until I got too sensitive and had to ask her to stop. Nice cleanup and then we were done. On the way out she asked me to return and made sure I knew her name. She did leave the room to answer the phone twice and once to answer the door. All three times she was gone about thirty seconds. She went overtime by about five minutes. I would be happy to see her or Lisa again.
    HF and tip amount please? She sounds great.

  14. #4060

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    I was hoping for Lisa again but drew Jennifer this time. Her massage was as good (maybe better) than Lisa's. I asked for a hard massage and she delivered. A couple of times I had to ask her to ease up as it was a bit too hard and was painful. It was really good though. I was a bit sore from it the next day but I felt great. It's been over a week now and I still feel good. Anyway after a hot towel she sprinkled some powder on my back and legs and went into a very long ST and tease. Longest tease I've had in awhile and she had me dangerously close to finishing face down. She really seemed to enjoy driving me crazy like that as she was giggling and laughing at my reaction. Finally she had me turn and she took ahold of junior, smiled, and said "Wow honey, you very strong. So hard" as she began a slow skilled HJ. After blastoff she kept going until I got too sensitive and had to ask her to stop. Nice cleanup and then we were done. On the way out she asked me to return and made sure I knew her name. She did leave the room to answer the phone twice and once to answer the door. All three times she was gone about thirty seconds. She went overtime by about five minutes. I would be happy to see her or Lisa again.
    Yes, she's pretty good. Nice ass & medium MM's I believe. I've seen her a few times in the last month or so. Was there Monday afternoon and interrupted 3 times by doorbell ringing mongers within 15 minutes. I never like cold calling. Easier to text or call first. JMO.

  15. #4059

    Jennifer at 465 Dracut

    I was hoping for Lisa again but drew Jennifer this time. Her massage was as good (maybe better) than Lisa's. I asked for a hard massage and she delivered. A couple of times I had to ask her to ease up as it was a bit too hard and was painful. It was really good though. I was a bit sore from it the next day but I felt great. It's been over a week now and I still feel good. Anyway after a hot towel she sprinkled some powder on my back and legs and went into a very long ST and tease. Longest tease I've had in awhile and she had me dangerously close to finishing face down. She really seemed to enjoy driving me crazy like that as she was giggling and laughing at my reaction. Finally she had me turn and she took ahold of junior, smiled, and said "Wow honey, you very strong. So hard" as she began a slow skilled HJ. After blastoff she kept going until I got too sensitive and had to ask her to stop. Nice cleanup and then we were done. On the way out she asked me to return and made sure I knew her name. She did leave the room to answer the phone twice and once to answer the door. All three times she was gone about thirty seconds. She went overtime by about five minutes. I would be happy to see her or Lisa again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape