Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 3964 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 59451
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59211

    Passing it on

    Quote Originally Posted by OilsandOpinion  [View Original Post]
    Swear I'm not uncle LEO, been mongering about 5 years now just a lurker on here LOL but Yeah my bad about that! Ill definitely start leaving more reviews!
    When I was new someone give me this advice. Start in the worst part of town. In this case south side of atl, maybe se or SW. You will have a few bad but one or two good experience. Not only will you learn but you can also share those and others can use that info to see if you are legit.

    Be nice and patient. Treat everyone with love and respect. There is a video on gram / tok about "don't give the b the benefit of the doubt. Doubt the benefits the b brings" which is hilarious. I like everyone else do apply this logic to girls we are dating. But with working girls don't do that. They are working and often under not the best of conditions.

    You are new so no one can tell. But there are a few guys here who think they can just walk in throw some cash in some girls face and demand something. That won't get you far in this sport. Also once you start posting we will know which kind you are and people will choose based on that if they want to share. At the end of the day like most things in life if you are nice and give back to the community of both guys and gals you will have fun. All the best.

  2. #59210

    There is a forum for that

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverPaul  [View Original Post]
    Saw some good review of this place and decided to try. 1 hr + TS is $. Paid cash in advance and found out the only person there was the mamason. Older Chinese lady. I don't mind older cause I'm not young.

    I got a good massage. Full hour. At first she left me uncovered, the she started to cover up the General. I had to uncover him and insist on L1. She started to cover me again on the TS but gave up and cleaned him up too.

    Lesson learned. I should have made an appointment with a recommended girl. I finished amount closing time and as I left, I saw a cute young Chinese girl with Highlights in another room.

    I really thought I made a mistake and was going to leave frustrated. Search continues, I want a place with a TS, good massage and teasing at the end with out negotiations.
    I came across a site for TS, try searching it. I think it might be better for that kink.

  3. #59209

    Sounds like an amazing time!

    Quote Originally Posted by SlutHammer  [View Original Post]
    So it gets old paying all the money we do for this hobby to just pop after a couple of minutes.

    I did some investigating with AI on helping with premature ejaculation. The number one thing it came up with was get a prescription numbing cream. So I googled and found a teledoc that would write a subscription, since I was too embarrassed to discreet with my doc. Easy to get and really cheap.

    So I head to Therapy Plus today and about an hour before run junior down with the cream. Get to the room and draw Nichole. She's okay. Probably in her 40's or so but I didn't want BJ or anything more, just a HJ. Massage was just okay. Then she starts focusing on junior. I negotiated 60 for HJ and it was standard 80 for house.

    She pumped and she pumped and she pumped! I could tell she was getting tired and was used to guys instantly blowing their load. You hard, she said! She stepped back and massaged her shoulder for a bit. Then she attacks it again. I'm having the time of my life! I got in my knees and elbows and she tried jerking me from behind. Then she asked me to stand up and she got on her knees and kept on pumping. She said, you too hard! But she wasn't going to give up!

    I had her get up on the table with me! I got her to stare in my eyes! I was doing everything I could to help the old gal out, because I could tell she was exhausted. She said next time you hundred, not sixty! 🤓.

    I guess her jackhammer went on for 45 minutes or so and I enjoyed the hell out of it! Finally, I blew my load and she said you cum lot! 😎.

    I ain't going to lie! This stuff is a game changer. So if yall are shooting your shot way too soon, get yourself some of this cream. I can't wait to try it out again!
    If you want next time she is on her knees gently massage her shoulders, neck and back of her head. I do this if a girl and I end up in the position it has led to them sometimes kissing the tip or using their breast. One tried to put the whole thing in her mouth but I wasn't ready for that. Yes sometimes the price may change in the middle but I find it more engaging plus she doesn't have to stop to rub her shoulders.

    Also any chance you can dm the name or the cream?

  4. #59208

    Therapy Plus. Numbing Cream

    So it gets old paying all the money we do for this hobby to just pop after a couple of minutes.

    I did some investigating with AI on helping with premature ejaculation. The number one thing it came up with was get a prescription numbing cream. So I googled and found a teledoc that would write a subscription, since I was too embarrassed to discreet with my doc. Easy to get and really cheap.

    So I head to Therapy Plus today and about an hour before run junior down with the cream. Get to the room and draw Nichole. She's okay. Probably in her 40's or so but I didn't want BJ or anything more, just a HJ. Massage was just okay. Then she starts focusing on junior. I negotiated 60 for HJ and it was standard 80 for house.

    She pumped and she pumped and she pumped! I could tell she was getting tired and was used to guys instantly blowing their load. You hard, she said! She stepped back and massaged her shoulder for a bit. Then she attacks it again. I'm having the time of my life! I got in my knees and elbows and she tried jerking me from behind. Then she asked me to stand up and she got on her knees and kept on pumping. She said, you too hard! But she wasn't going to give up!

    I had her get up on the table with me! I got her to stare in my eyes! I was doing everything I could to help the old gal out, because I could tell she was exhausted. She said next time you hundred, not sixty! 🤓.

    I guess her jackhammer went on for 45 minutes or so and I enjoyed the hell out of it! Finally, I blew my load and she said you cum lot! 😎.

    I ain't going to lie! This stuff is a game changer. So if yall are shooting your shot way too soon, get yourself some of this cream. I can't wait to try it out again!

  5. #59207

    Banned Skirts are Not the Law But Has its Consequences

    Professional Conduct Laws: State licensing boards (like the New York State Office of the Professions or the Georgia Board of Massage Therapy) mandate that therapists must be "properly dressed" to protect professional boundaries. Practicing while improperly dressed is legally classified as unprofessional or immoral conduct and can result in losing a license.

  6. #59206

    Skirts

    That makes sense now. Have seen much recently. I do think Cherry at Mint had in a light blue short dress back a few months ago. But is relate these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    May be wrong, but believe it is a county or state ordinance thing were staff are no longer allowed to wear dresses, skirts or shorts.

    Miss the days of Youni, Yuyu, Angela, Anna, etc. in their flowing garments

  7. #59205

    Oriental massage Lawrenceville Hwy

    Saw some good review of this place and decided to try. 1 hr + TS is $. Paid cash in advance and found out the only person there was the mamason. Older Chinese lady. I don't mind older cause I'm not young.

    I got a good massage. Full hour. At first she left me uncovered, the she started to cover up the General. I had to uncover him and insist on L1. She started to cover me again on the TS but gave up and cleaned him up too.

    Lesson learned. I should have made an appointment with a recommended girl. I finished amount closing time and as I left, I saw a cute young Chinese girl with Highlights in another room.

    I really thought I made a mistake and was going to leave frustrated. Search continues, I want a place with a TS, good massage and teasing at the end with out negotiations.

  8. #59204

    You're right

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeToPost  [View Original Post]
    You have two posts and are asking for info via PM. You have a bunch of places around Gwinnett and Atlanta that you swear by but have not posted any reviews of them. You are moving to Kennesaw / Marietta and trying to find some new spots to check out. Please do that, and then post your reviews of the new spots as you try them. Once you establish some history and post some reliable information, you will be much more likely to receive a positive response to a request for information. Stay safe, and monger on!
    Swear I'm not uncle LEO, been mongering about 5 years now just a lurker on here LOL but Yeah my bad about that! Ill definitely start leaving more reviews!

  9. #59203

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    May be wrong, but believe it is an county or state ordinance thing were staff are no longer allowed to wear dresses, skirts or shorts.

    Miss the days of Youni, Yuyu, Angela, Anna, etc. in their flowing garments
    Only one I know wears shorts is Emma at Meet.

  10. #59202

    Fun fun fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    ...

    Miss the days of Youni...
    Horniest perviest little thing there ever was. She knew what got her off and really got into it. I'd leave there going, "damn; that was even too weird for weird porn. ".

  11. #59201
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLipps145  [View Original Post]
    Good post. Got a question to the group. As mentioned below the lady had in a dress. Have anyone else noticed dresses instead of those yoga pants? Pm ok if you have seen many. I enjoy the dresses and miss them.
    May be wrong, but believe it is an county or state ordinance thing were staff are no longer allowed to wear dresses, skirts or shorts.

    Miss the days of Youni, Yuyu, Angela, Anna, etc. in their flowing garments

  12. #59200

    W spa

    Good post. Got a question to the group. As mentioned below the lady had in a dress. Have anyone else noticed dresses instead of those yoga pants? Pm ok if you have seen many. I enjoy the dresses and miss them.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    I visited W and just happened that Lucky answered the door. She was in a tight mini dress that looked very inviting. She led me to a room, collected the house fee and left for about five minutes. I was pretty happy she came back.

    She started the massage with a sheet and towels on me and started pushing on me. That was most of the massage. Pushing me around. I kept trying to get my hands under her dress but she kept pushing them or slapping them away. I couldn't understand it. I was making it known I'm not a cop.

    She kept pushing me in all directions and I was thinking that I wouldn't go for the happy ending. I told her I wanted my ass and legs massaged but she just said we do up here first.

    Finally, she gets in between my legs and starts using lotion to rub me. Teasing took a little bit it she started running her hand down the crack of my ass and over my asshole. I'm still pretty annoyed from earlier though.

    On the flip, it's more pushing of my shoulders and stomach with a sheet over me. She got up on the table and puts her knees on either side of my dick. She is not a petite lady. Finally, she takes off the sheet and starts grabbing my flaccid cock. She asks me if I want a happy ending and I said no.

    Now she's a little flustered. She stops and tells me it's a $50 minimum tip. I told her no fucking way, that she didn't do anything for it. She argued with me and I told her if she got naked, I would tip $100. She was having a hard time understanding and I make motions telling everything off. She thinks I offered $100 for sex. After a minute or two, she gets it and pulls her dress up to her shoulders. I told her to take off the panties, too.

    She grabs my cock and is doing a pretty good job getting me hard. I point to her huge boobs and then to my mouth. Now she thought I was asking for a BJ. In a little bit she jams her tits in my face and really started jerking my cock. I'm playing with her clit and trying to get fiv. I think she was so annoyed, nothing would get her wet.

    She started jamming her finger on her other hand up my ass. It didn't take too long for me to blow my load. She got towels and cleaned me up.

    I got out her money and Mocha came to the door. At least I think it was her. She's old! Must be in her 60's. Lucky handed the money back to me instead of my phone. I politely let her know the money was hers. She even cleaned my sunglasses for me.

    After I got home, I actually felt like the massage was decent. I felt looser. I don't know if I would go back, though. Too weird.

  13. #59199

    OK. I'll Say It

    Quote Originally Posted by OilsandOpinion  [View Original Post]
    Moving to the Kennesaw / Marietta area and I'm trying to find some new spots to check out. If you've got any favorite places or wan to recommend any just shoot me a text! I'll return the favor too I've got a bunch of places around Gwinnett / Atlanta that I swear by if you're ever looking for new spots.
    You have two posts and are asking for info via PM. You have a bunch of places around Gwinnett and Atlanta that you swear by but have not posted any reviews of them. You are moving to Kennesaw / Marietta and trying to find some new spots to check out. Please do that, and then post your reviews of the new spots as you try them. Once you establish some history and post some reliable information, you will be much more likely to receive a positive response to a request for information. Stay safe, and monger on!

  14. #59198

    No luck at Moonlight

    Quote Originally Posted by NateF  [View Original Post]
    Samantha is hot but expensive AF, do you ever go to moonlight? Couple of L3 girls there but my not cup of tea besides maybe 1 of them.
    I've been there twice. I saw the same chick twice. Big tall chick, I don't even think she was Spanish. There are 2 sisters that I see at Wellbeing that are fairly attractive and I've been able to bring their price down. Sam was definitely expensive. Might have to see her once a month.

  15. #59197
    Quote Originally Posted by SnackMan52  [View Original Post]
    The lady walks out and then Sam walks in, I never received a massage from Sam. I just thought she worked the front desk but I was always interested because she is HOT! So I was like sure and the entire massage was nothing but teasing, I mean she is an expert at that, so when it was time for the flip my little guy was ready to blow. So she put on the hat and got on top and I lasted all of 2 minutes. So from now on I will be requesting her services every time!!
    Lucky!! LOL. Sam is expensive as hell!! What did she charge? Curious what it is now LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape