Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 3964 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 1018 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 59451
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59196
    Quote Originally Posted by SnackMan52  [View Original Post]
    I had something very interesting happen to me recently while visiting Sam's spots in Duluth. Personally I prefer the latin spots over the Asian spots because I like my women with some meat on their bones and I speak Spanish so it helps when it comes to negotiating what you want on the flip. I usually rotate between Sunshine and Wellbeing, but I decided to give Chi a try. The moment I walked in, I knew the vibe wasn't for me, so I politely declined and drove straight to Sunshine where I figured my odds were better. After paying Sam and waiting about 10 minutes, guess who walked in to give me my massage? The same lady I had just declined at Chi! I said, "Oh, hell naw!" and started putting my clothes back on. I was fully prepared to take the L and call it a day. . The lady walks out and then Sam walks in, I never received a massage from Sam. I just thought she worked the front desk but I was always interested because she is HOT! So I was like sure and the entire massage was nothing but teasing, I mean she is an expert at that, so when it was time for the flip my little guy was ready to blow. So she put on the hat and got on top and I lasted all of 2 minutes. So from now on I will be requesting her services every time!!
    Remembering the first trip in at Oriental in 2018.

  2. #59195

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by SnackMan52  [View Original Post]
    I had something very interesting happen to me recently while visiting Sam's spots in Duluth. Personally I prefer the latin spots over the Asian spots because I like my women with some meat on their bones and I speak Spanish so it helps when it comes to negotiating what you want on the flip. I usually rotate between Sunshine and Wellbeing, but I decided to give Chi a try. The moment I walked in, I knew the vibe wasn't for me, so I politely declined and drove straight to Sunshine where I figured my odds were better. After paying Sam and waiting about 10 minutes, guess who walked in to give me my massage? The same lady I had just declined at Chi! I said, "Oh, hell naw!" and started putting my clothes back on. I was fully prepared to take the L and call it a day. . The lady walks out and then Sam walks in, I never received a massage from Sam. I just thought she worked the front desk but I was always interested because she is HOT! So I was like sure and the entire massage was nothing but teasing, I mean she is an expert at that, so when it was time for the flip my little guy was ready to blow. So she put on the hat and got on top and I lasted all of 2 minutes. So from now on I will be requesting her services every time!!
    Samantha is hot but expensive AF, do you ever go to moonlight? Couple of L3 girls there but my not cup of tea besides maybe 1 of them.

  3. #59194

    Moving to kennesaw / Marietta area

    Moving to the Kennesaw / Marietta area and I'm trying to find some new spots to check out. If you've got any favorite places or wan to recommend any just shoot me a text! I'll return the favor too I've got a bunch of places around Gwinnett / Atlanta that I swear by if you're ever looking for new spots.

  4. #59193
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed7454  [View Original Post]
    Cozy Massage Buford. How the hell do you get a covered during table shower?
    If I had to guess I would say, rag over Johnson on the flip. It has happened to me before, although I could absolutely be wrong.

  5. #59192

    Samantha's Spots in Duluth

    I had something very interesting happen to me recently while visiting Sam's spots in Duluth. Personally I prefer the latin spots over the Asian spots because I like my women with some meat on their bones and I speak Spanish so it helps when it comes to negotiating what you want on the flip. I usually rotate between Sunshine and Wellbeing, but I decided to give Chi a try. The moment I walked in, I knew the vibe wasn't for me, so I politely declined and drove straight to Sunshine where I figured my odds were better. After paying Sam and waiting about 10 minutes, guess who walked in to give me my massage? The same lady I had just declined at Chi! I said, "Oh, hell naw!" and started putting my clothes back on. I was fully prepared to take the L and call it a day. . The lady walks out and then Sam walks in, I never received a massage from Sam. I just thought she worked the front desk but I was always interested because she is HOT! So I was like sure and the entire massage was nothing but teasing, I mean she is an expert at that, so when it was time for the flip my little guy was ready to blow. So she put on the hat and got on top and I lasted all of 2 minutes. So from now on I will be requesting her services every time!!

  6. #59191

    Clear out inbox Nicky Massage!

    I can't send you any updates when my DM is rejected!

  7. #59190

    Agreed, it sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by JBalmain  [View Original Post]
    Well another one is gone for good. This was my favorite place super private and could be on and out with no one even noticing and the girls were all decently attractive. They told me the contract ended and is sending people up the road to healing massage but they close at 7 and the parking lot is always pretty busy so I won't be going there. Any other recommendations I may be missing near the south side? I feel like I may have at least tried to known ones.
    Serene closed, the same owner of Healing Massage in Tyrone just up the road. I loved the location of Serene, it was perfect. They moved the girls from Serene over to Healing about a week ago. There is another place just on the edge of PTC towards Fayetteville, it was called May Massage but they changed the name. I've been there a few times, extras can be had. Not as good as Serene was though. Its next to the Aquatic Center.

  8. #59189

    Cozy Massage Buford.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeoSanders  [View Original Post]
    I have been going for about 2 years and enjoyed some good experiences. All my reviews are below.

    Would love some suggestions for new places to hit in Gwinnett. I typically just enjoy good L1 with touching, but interested in getting L2 soon.

    Cozy Massage Buford.

    -Massage was good but no extras. I went twice thinking the 2nd time would bring more luck but nothing. Covered during table shower and no teasing.

    Terrachi Gainesville.

    -Best looking girl I've had to this day. Table shower was good but there was no massage. Immediate flip and get to business but Jessica was gorgeous and had Ana amazing body. Sadly this place is closed now.

    Rainbow Buford.

    -Went late one night and got a decent massage. She was asking a million questions paranoid I was 12. She provided L1 with UTC touching. She was older and not very attractive. Wouldn't be a top recommendation.

    Yixin Braselton.

    -Been here twice now. First experience was good, but pricey for L1 with minimal touching. The massage itself was fantastic. Second experience was good as well. Did table shower which was good. Had a different girl that was much more talkative but better pricing. Allowed more touching but she kept trying to kiss me, which was a little weird.

    Abro Suwanee.

    -Only been once but massage was really good with teasing and L1 finish. She took her huge tits out and let me suck on them while stroking me. Some UTC touching. Pricing was good and would go back if they had more attractive girls.
    Cozy Massage Buford. How the hell do you get a covered during table shower?

  9. #59188

    Spring and TJ

    Spring Buford Hwy.

    Was driving by and saw this spot, which yells L1. Stopped by and was told Sophia would massage me, and was asked to wait as she needs few minutes to dry hair as she was just out of shower. Which told me there is more than L1 and possibly FS. She is 45 ish, slim and flesh at right parts. Massage was meh though and kept stepping out multiple times, the only highlight of massage was back walking. Nuru was great though and lots of teasing. Allowed UTC too and bottom. On the flip there was no negotiation and asked for it and got to work. Was rushing through HE though. Post that, she had another customer and kept me honest if she can cut short the massage for lesser tip, I obliged.

    TJ.

    Body was sore and needed legit massage with possibility of surprise. Drew Spohie who is also their manager there. Similar age, slim and good English. Massage was amazing, identified right spots and fixed it. No fun though, massaged the glutes which was fattest she went. New spot, not sure if others had luck here?

  10. #59187

    Gwinnett Experiences

    I have been going for about 2 years and enjoyed some good experiences. All my reviews are below.

    Would love some suggestions for new places to hit in Gwinnett. I typically just enjoy good L1 with touching, but interested in getting L2 soon.

    Cozy Massage Buford.

    -Massage was good but no extras. I went twice thinking the 2nd time would bring more luck but nothing. Covered during table shower and no teasing.

    Terrachi Gainesville.

    -Best looking girl I've had to this day. Table shower was good but there was no massage. Immediate flip and get to business but Jessica was gorgeous and had Ana amazing body. Sadly this place is closed now.

    Rainbow Buford.

    -Went late one night and got a decent massage. She was asking a million questions paranoid I was 12. She provided L1 with UTC touching. She was older and not very attractive. Wouldn't be a top recommendation.

    Yixin Braselton.

    -Been here twice now. First experience was good, but pricey for L1 with minimal touching. The massage itself was fantastic. Second experience was good as well. Did table shower which was good. Had a different girl that was much more talkative but better pricing. Allowed more touching but she kept trying to kiss me, which was a little weird.

    Abro Suwanee.

    -Only been once but massage was really good with teasing and L1 finish. She took her huge tits out and let me suck on them while stroking me. Some UTC touching. Pricing was good and would go back if they had more attractive girls.

  11. #59186
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpjjss  [View Original Post]
    Is the younger one from Oriental the one with her hair lightened and a little thick. Like colored to a light brown or something? I went in yesterday and saw one that looked late 20's with lightened hair but there was a wait so I didn't stay. Just curious if this is the one you're talking about.
    Yes, that is the one.

  12. #59185
    Quote Originally Posted by JBalmain  [View Original Post]
    Well another one is gone for good. This was my favorite place super private and could be on and out with no one even noticing and the girls were all decently attractive. They told me the contract ended and is sending people up the road to healing massage but they close at 7 and the parking lot is always pretty busy so I won't be going there. Any other recommendations I may be missing near the south side? I feel like I may have atleast tried to known ones.
    I've only visited Serene once, but its closing doesn't surprise me. That place was huge and very nice. I can't imagine what the rent is for that space. It is sad though, because our options on the south side of town are quite limited.

  13. #59184

    Rose Johns Creek

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    John's Creek?
    I guess there is more than 1 Rose. Mine was Johns Creek.

  14. #59183

    Rose

    2 weeks ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveller501  [View Original Post]
    When were you there? I went by there yesterday afternoon and the lights were off. Open sign was not on.

  15. #59182

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Had a Linda there, fair massage, decent HE I think she is 5 ft 4, not a great shape, not fat. . May be more with more time.
    When were you there? I went by there yesterday afternoon and the lights were off. Open sign was not on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape