Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 823 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 12344
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12104
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagnerb  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Rose at Candy is definitely a fun one to play with, though she starts moaning while giving the massage, kind of weird timing IMO.

    For 3. 0, she was willing to go without the rubber to completion; anal is also offered, as well as ass eating if that's your thing. Also got to try the reverse deepthroat, a first for me and very nice.

    After she took a quick shower to clean out my swimmers, she came back and started sucking me again to get a round 2, said I was really good at DATY. If I could have got it up again immediately (God I wanted to! I have no doubt she'd have welcomed a double deposit.

    Definitely would recommend to anyone who enjoys the full experience. She's leaving mid-August.
    After seeing these reviews I had to check it out for myself. And yup, what all said are true. I was offered BBFS but did not partake. Maybe next time.

  2. #12103

    Recommendations?

    Going to be down in the area next week for a music show. Wondering if anyone has any leads on any girls with a plump booty. Not talking about as big as a Latina since it's Asian girls after all but you can tell the difference between a flat one and one with some size on these small Chinese girls.

    TIA, and feel free to dm info.

  3. #12102
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualish  [View Original Post]
    For what it's worth, I popped by a month back and they had a 20 year old hottie working. I didn't stay, but I was fairly floored and hoped that would be the norm. Guess not.
    The lady I saw was the only one working at the time. But she did say there will be two different girls next week. I'd be intrigued if they were young and hot but again I feel like I can get more bang for the buck somewhere else. Nice place to scratch an itch for something other than Asian.

  4. #12101
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    She's older but I'm into that. She's definitely not the hot enhanced type like you'd find at love / kspa / candy but she got the job done. Likely wouldn't repeat.
    For what it's worth, I popped by a month back and they had a 20 year old hottie working. I didn't stay, but I was fairly floored and hoped that would be the norm. Guess not.

  5. #12100

    Aim??

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanashuya  [View Original Post]
    Definitely confirmed on full options AoM finish was an awesome surprise, she's leaving in 2 weeks so don't miss your chance!

    Upside down DT, reverse DT were both amazing!

    Aniie did drop by to say hi and I only wish I got more time.
    Do you guys mean ATM?

  6. #12099

    Volcanic touch

    Was intrigued by the reports last month and was craving something different than the typical AMPs. The spot is a little weird, it's in a strip mall esque place with some other small local business, I think one dentist office. When I got there there was a car with parked and some dude just staring at the building. Kinda creeped me out so I waited a bit and went in when he left. Similar set up to other spots, waiting room with a glass window and out poked Alejandra. Small little mature lady, curvy with a tight ass, and small perky tits. Tbh I think I'm spoiled by my regular status at candy cause I'm not used to paying more than $. 6/ 8 for hh. She said "okay" to $$ but can tell she wanted more. No massage, abcbjcghijkl with a hand finish. She's older but I'm into that. She's definitely not the hot enhanced type like you'd find at love / kspa / candy but she got the job done. Likely wouldn't repeat.

  7. #12098
    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    That When you go for a massage and get undressed. When she comes back she covers your clothes with a large towel. More on the pretense of using it later. But with recording glasses and phone recording. I am pretty sure they do not want evidence of extras being provided. I have not seen them check around with a phone camera as sometimes the other cameras will reflect and give it away.

    Whats your guys and girls experience. Just keeping out of troubles way. However it would be fun to record a good session for spank bank material later on. But I hate the darker rooms, I like the lights to be on. Let me view the goods.

    Smoke is cleaing up some. Thank god. This was getting old and the car was covered this morning some. Got to wash the ol Benz.
    Yes. And I've had a few providers ask to see where my phone is before starting.

  8. #12097

    Group at candy

    Any gents want to book all the girls at candy and have some same room fun. 2 men and 3 girls sounds like a good ratio to me. Pm me if you are interested.

  9. #12096

    Rose at candy

    Saw rose, BBFS all 3 holes open. Super cute and tiny l, a lot of fun. Fucked her for a good bit then went from pussy to ass and blew a mega load into her ass. She came back and sucked me off and I emptied another load into her mouth and she swallowed it all up. Fun time to be had with this one.

  10. #12095

    Fortune Tree (Lake O)

    Went to Fortune Tree on Lower Boone's Ferry. Had a fairly good massage (swedish), on par with many legit massage places. Definitely some almost-teasing as I lay face down, and wasn't really sure whether it was going anywhere or not. After the flip, massage continued, with enough ground area to keep me very awake. Then with about 6 or 7 minutes still left in my session, she said "okay", as if done, and I looked at the clock and said, "Already? Still 5 minutes! And then she made the gesture with her hands offering more. I left happy and right on time.

    Massage was. 7, and tip was. 5.

    Prover name was something like "shi shi". Late 30's.

  11. #12094

    Anyone notice

    That When you go for a massage and get undressed. When she comes back she covers your clothes with a large towel. More on the pretense of using it later. But with recording glasses and phone recording. I am pretty sure they do not want evidence of extras being provided. I have not seen them check around with a phone camera as sometimes the other cameras will reflect and give it away.

    Whats your guys and girls experience. Just keeping out of troubles way. However it would be fun to record a good session for spank bank material later on. But I hate the darker rooms, I like the lights to be on. Let me view the goods.

    Smoke is cleaing up some. Thank god. This was getting old and the car was covered this morning some. Got to wash the ol Benz.

  12. #12093
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Putt  [View Original Post]
    Any chance to upgrade to bare?
    Not the OP you are asking, but further down below multiple people have confirmed that the upgrade is available from this specific girl at candy.

  13. #12092
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryBuffalo  [View Original Post]
    I drew Coco. Not dressed in your typical fashion of cleavage exposed or miniskirt that rides up so you can peek the booty you're going to be working with. Instead I was met with a tight shirt with the highbeams on. It definitely wasn't cold today.

    What started off as a massage with some decent pressure. The Hand movements got more pronounced when working in between my thighs. She was eager to flip me over. With her biting her lip and just staring at me smiling, I folded faster than a broken lawn chair. BBBJTCIM. Definitely quick visit worthy if you're short on time.
    Apperciate the update on Love. If this is the same Coco from months ago she is a beauty and offers great service.

    Does anyone know the full line up there right now?

    I have texted them for an update but have gotten no response from them.

  14. #12091
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanashuya  [View Original Post]
    Definitely confirmed on full options AoM finish was an awesome surprise, she's leaving in 2 weeks so don't miss your chance!

    Upside down DT, reverse DT were both amazing!

    Aniie did drop by to say hi and I only wish I got more time.
    Any chance to upgrade to bare?

  15. #12090

    2 Shots

    I think all you need to do is go. Ask for Aria since I don't know what the other girl does. I didn't ask for it, but it seems it's just her standard procedure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannynoonanfor  [View Original Post]
    Any advice on how to get 2 x? I've only been offered a HE at the end of would love to pop twice tho.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape