The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 821 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 12308
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12098

    Volcanic touch

    Was intrigued by the reports last month and was craving something different than the typical AMPs. The spot is a little weird, it's in a strip mall esque place with some other small local business, I think one dentist office. When I got there there was a car with parked and some dude just staring at the building. Kinda creeped me out so I waited a bit and went in when he left. Similar set up to other spots, waiting room with a glass window and out poked Alejandra. Small little mature lady, curvy with a tight ass, and small perky tits. Tbh I think I'm spoiled by my regular status at candy cause I'm not used to paying more than $. 6/ 8 for hh. She said "okay" to $$ but can tell she wanted more. No massage, abcbjcghijkl with a hand finish. She's older but I'm into that. She's definitely not the hot enhanced type like you'd find at love / kspa / candy but she got the job done. Likely wouldn't repeat.

  2. #12097
    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    That When you go for a massage and get undressed. When she comes back she covers your clothes with a large towel. More on the pretense of using it later. But with recording glasses and phone recording. I am pretty sure they do not want evidence of extras being provided. I have not seen them check around with a phone camera as sometimes the other cameras will reflect and give it away.

    Whats your guys and girls experience. Just keeping out of troubles way. However it would be fun to record a good session for spank bank material later on. But I hate the darker rooms, I like the lights to be on. Let me view the goods.

    Smoke is cleaing up some. Thank god. This was getting old and the car was covered this morning some. Got to wash the ol Benz.
    Yes. And I've had a few providers ask to see where my phone is before starting.

  3. #12096

    Group at candy

    Any gents want to book all the girls at candy and have some same room fun. 2 men and 3 girls sounds like a good ratio to me. Pm me if you are interested.

  4. #12095

    Rose at candy

    Saw rose, BBFS all 3 holes open. Super cute and tiny l, a lot of fun. Fucked her for a good bit then went from pussy to ass and blew a mega load into her ass. She came back and sucked me off and I emptied another load into her mouth and she swallowed it all up. Fun time to be had with this one.

  5. #12094

    Fortune Tree (Lake O)

    Went to Fortune Tree on Lower Boone's Ferry. Had a fairly good massage (swedish), on par with many legit massage places. Definitely some almost-teasing as I lay face down, and wasn't really sure whether it was going anywhere or not. After the flip, massage continued, with enough ground area to keep me very awake. Then with about 6 or 7 minutes still left in my session, she said "okay", as if done, and I looked at the clock and said, "Already? Still 5 minutes! And then she made the gesture with her hands offering more. I left happy and right on time.

    Massage was. 7, and tip was. 5.

    Prover name was something like "shi shi". Late 30's.

  6. #12093

    Anyone notice

    That When you go for a massage and get undressed. When she comes back she covers your clothes with a large towel. More on the pretense of using it later. But with recording glasses and phone recording. I am pretty sure they do not want evidence of extras being provided. I have not seen them check around with a phone camera as sometimes the other cameras will reflect and give it away.

    Whats your guys and girls experience. Just keeping out of troubles way. However it would be fun to record a good session for spank bank material later on. But I hate the darker rooms, I like the lights to be on. Let me view the goods.

    Smoke is cleaing up some. Thank god. This was getting old and the car was covered this morning some. Got to wash the ol Benz.

  7. #12092
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Putt  [View Original Post]
    Any chance to upgrade to bare?
    Not the OP you are asking, but further down below multiple people have confirmed that the upgrade is available from this specific girl at candy.

  8. #12091
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryBuffalo  [View Original Post]
    I drew Coco. Not dressed in your typical fashion of cleavage exposed or miniskirt that rides up so you can peek the booty you're going to be working with. Instead I was met with a tight shirt with the highbeams on. It definitely wasn't cold today.

    What started off as a massage with some decent pressure. The Hand movements got more pronounced when working in between my thighs. She was eager to flip me over. With her biting her lip and just staring at me smiling, I folded faster than a broken lawn chair. BBBJTCIM. Definitely quick visit worthy if you're short on time.
    Apperciate the update on Love. If this is the same Coco from months ago she is a beauty and offers great service.

    Does anyone know the full line up there right now?

    I have texted them for an update but have gotten no response from them.

  9. #12090
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanashuya  [View Original Post]
    Definitely confirmed on full options AoM finish was an awesome surprise, she's leaving in 2 weeks so don't miss your chance!

    Upside down DT, reverse DT were both amazing!

    Aniie did drop by to say hi and I only wish I got more time.
    Any chance to upgrade to bare?

  10. #12089

    2 Shots

    I think all you need to do is go. Ask for Aria since I don't know what the other girl does. I didn't ask for it, but it seems it's just her standard procedure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannynoonanfor  [View Original Post]
    Any advice on how to get 2 x? I've only been offered a HE at the end of would love to pop twice tho.

  11. #12088

    Coco Love Spa

    I drew Coco. Not dressed in your typical fashion of cleavage exposed or miniskirt that rides up so you can peek the booty you're going to be working with. Instead I was met with a tight shirt with the highbeams on. It definitely wasn't cold today.

    What started off as a massage with some decent pressure. The Hand movements got more pronounced when working in between my thighs. She was eager to flip me over. With her biting her lip and just staring at me smiling, I folded faster than a broken lawn chair. BBBJTCIM. Definitely quick visit worthy if you're short on time.

  12. #12087

    Can confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by Zizix  [View Original Post]
    Well hit candy again before I leave town again got rose. Great girl 3 holes avaliable if your into that kinda thing everything on the menu it seems with this girl well worth the visit hope I can see her again some other time she won't be around when I get back in town in a month or two guess we will see who is there.

    Side note annie is back and just as gorgeous as ever that girl is fun as well.
    Definitely confirmed on full options AoM finish was an awesome surprise, she's leaving in 2 weeks so don't miss your chance!

    Upside down DT, reverse DT were both amazing!

    Aniie did drop by to say hi and I only wish I got more time.

  13. #12086
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpeter  [View Original Post]
    I gave Aroma Spa on Sandy a try the other day and had the same experience that everyone else is reporting. A decent massage, an early happy ending, more massage, and a try at making me happy again towards the end. Unfortunately, it wasn't going to happen. I was hoping it could, but it was all my fault. The only thing different I have to report that's different than the previous reports is that there were two women there. As we were finishing up, someone came through the door, and another woman greeted him, and the lady that was with me went out and talked to her for a bit. I was hoping to see her on my way out, but she wasn't in sight when I left.

    I'm curious if they both provide the same services. The name of the lady I was with was Aria.
    Any advice on how to get 2 x? I've only been offered a HE at the end of would love to pop twice tho.

  14. #12085
    Quote Originally Posted by SalemGuy717  [View Original Post]
    It's where they put a strap-on on and you deepthroat them for a change.
    Father Johnathan? Scout master Mike?

  15. #12084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    Ok feel dumb asking this but what's a reverse deepthroat?
    She lays down on her back with head hanging over the table and you face fuck her deep throat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape