Thread: HX experiences in the Evil Empire
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 136
-
08-30-26 14:37 #121Regular Member

Posts: 40XO_Bree
I had a secret benefits chick ghost me on Friday so XOBree ad popped up, she is an ebony thick girl with huge tits so I set up and appointment. 300 hr FS, bbj cfs GFE plus msog you can fire. She is cool, chill, solid bbj, and I finished doggy. She gave me a massage for a bit so my 51 year old ass can recharge, then she was like you want to try again? More bbj but she had to finish in a HJ. I'm fucking old. Might not repeat but I didn't waste my time.
So how do you know if a girl is BBFS? Will she state it in her menu when you ask for it in a DM or will she just not say CFS?
This is my 2nd HX girl so I'm not sure. Lynn was my first but there was so much info on her I already knew from searching.
Thanks.
-
08-05-26 20:53 #120Senior Member

Posts: 39Best BBBJ in IE
I'm tired of having to drive all the way out to LA or OC to get premium head doctors. I just experienced JoieDeFille on HX last week (in OC) and my life has changed. She strait throated to completion with swallow. There's got to be someone out there in the IE that offers something equivalent. Anyone got any good head doctor recommendations in the IE? Thanks in advance.
-
05-27-26 02:59 #119Senior Member

Posts: 7266Ask the peeps in her network?
Originally Posted by Jedi1
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 22:38 #118Senior Member

Posts: 79Does anyone have any info on Brownbeauty?
I think she wroks with Lizmaiz who I'm not a big fan of?
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BrownBeauty
-
05-07-26 11:38 #117Senior Member

Posts: 109I was not impressed. Very limited menu, her prior photos were not even close. Would not repeat.
Originally Posted by BabyLetsPlay12
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 17:25 #116Senior Member

Posts: 648Empty your inbox. But no I would not see the Latina at those rates. I would just see Bella twice. LMK.
Originally Posted by BabyLetsPlay12
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 16:44 #115Senior Member

Posts: 154Allison777
Allison777 has been active on HX recently. Her picture looks pretty good and rates are reasonable.
She has some people in her network but no reviews on this forum. Anyone seen this girl?
-
04-14-25 15:02 #114Regular Member

Posts: 9Hongyin
Copy and pasted from a user who inquired about this Lady (hope you don't mind), she had a good rating and bad rating but it was from an unreliable user. She was nice, didn't really deserve any bad rating. But pictures do not match 100%, I came to her out of convenience.
This was my 1st xp on HX, trying to build my rating. Been lurking and found something really close to me. Location was a motel with a lot of homeless. Nothing too concerning. Asked me to msg when I was 5 min out. Did that and texted when I got there, she had me wait a few min and asked age and race to verify. After that she gave room number.
CFS hhr 120, hr 160.60 extra BB.
I did cfs HHR.
Looks 3/10 Older nice K-lady, big boobs, shorter. Gut.
Attitude 10/10 Straight to the point with smiles.
Skills 5/10 Average, pretty good CBJ I've had. Went mish for 5 min, wasn't feeling too much, went doggy 5 min and finished. Couple moans here and there nothing crazy arousing. She cleaned up after and gave me her personal number after.
Repeat? No thanks, maybe for less donation. Like way less. She was a nice lady though.
-
10-14-24 07:25 #113Regular Member

Posts: 17I was hanging out with another provider Friday night in Palm Springs, she said that Soccermom is not allowed to speak to anyone or leave her house without her bf. She also said that Allycat looks horrible. She couldn't believe how bad Allycat looked. Had to do a double take to make sure it was her. So, I don't think we will be getting anymore of that MILF action.
Originally Posted by MrGordon16
[View Original Post]
Oh well. At this point she's probably trapped in an abusive situation now and doesn't know how to get out of it.
-
10-13-24 15:18 #112Senior Member

Posts: 91I saw her post on hx again relatively recently. Didn't see her, but seemed she was still around possibly.
Originally Posted by ChunkPhunk
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 12:26 #111Regular Member

Posts: 17Not likely to happen again these days. Sad but true for those of us who have done this. Looks like the end has come for the possibility of doing it again.
Originally Posted by DavesFv
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 10:33 #110Senior Member

Posts: 1388Destiny
Agree with her teef she be what is known in folklore as "daywalker" LOL.
Originally Posted by MrGordon16
[View Original Post]
New HX profile:https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Destiny_Getz_Wet.
I have not seen this "Destiny" version as I have only known her by the OG handle AshleyWantsMoree many years ago. Service was very passionate back then but it's 6-7 years later now so who knows? I got everything I wanted and More. My balls were always completely drained. All dates were in OC some action shots of Ashley below in Irvine.
AshleyWantsMoree DoubleTree Hotel date Irvine.
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/bnbq5...=esht6aqg&dl=0
-
05-20-24 09:40 #109Senior Member

Posts: 1388Nah, Hx in the IE is quite active for those of us who are actually knocking on incall hotel doors and barebacking the chicks inside. Hx is only "dead" for the posers and pretenders desperately trying to look "active" or relevant on this board.
Originally Posted by Member#6571
[View Original Post]
This chick below has been posting ads the last 3 days near ONT airport. Every time I click on the HX Classifieds section for the IE, there's always some girl I want to breed. Oh well.
Caucasian.
5 ft 3 inch.
110 lb.
34 DD.
https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/14309
-
04-19-24 00:44 #108Regular Member

Posts: 16Wish I saw this
Wish I knew about these forums before I saw this *****. Though I didn't have the same experience with her smelly hole, her service was the worst I've had. The boner I had from the anticipation went away pretty quick. She wouldn't shut up the entire time. She was trying to get me off and talking about her sister and her nieces in the process. Never let me get a word in. Really felt like grabbing my money and just running to my car. Idc what her reviews say on the sites she's listed. She's pretty terrible.
Originally Posted by Member#6571
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 12:03 #107Regular Member

Posts: 24Has anyone have any information on her.
Originally Posted by Munny169
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






