Thread: HX experiences in the Evil Empire
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 127
-
10-13-24 15:18 #112Senior Member

Posts: 90I saw her post on hx again relatively recently. Didn't see her, but seemed she was still around possibly.
Originally Posted by ChunkPhunk
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 12:26 #111Regular Member

Posts: 17Not likely to happen again these days. Sad but true for those of us who have done this. Looks like the end has come for the possibility of doing it again.
Originally Posted by DavesFv
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 10:33 #110Senior Member

Posts: 1388Destiny
Agree with her teef she be what is known in folklore as "daywalker" LOL.
Originally Posted by MrGordon16
[View Original Post]
New HX profile:https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Destiny_Getz_Wet.
I have not seen this "Destiny" version as I have only known her by the OG handle AshleyWantsMoree many years ago. Service was very passionate back then but it's 6-7 years later now so who knows? I got everything I wanted and More. My balls were always completely drained. All dates were in OC some action shots of Ashley below in Irvine.
AshleyWantsMoree DoubleTree Hotel date Irvine.
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/bnbq5...=esht6aqg&dl=0
-
05-20-24 09:40 #109Senior Member

Posts: 1388Nah, Hx in the IE is quite active for those of us who are actually knocking on incall hotel doors and barebacking the chicks inside. Hx is only "dead" for the posers and pretenders desperately trying to look "active" or relevant on this board.
Originally Posted by Member#6571
[View Original Post]
This chick below has been posting ads the last 3 days near ONT airport. Every time I click on the HX Classifieds section for the IE, there's always some girl I want to breed. Oh well.
Caucasian.
5 ft 3 inch.
110 lb.
34 DD.
https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/14309
-
04-19-24 00:44 #108Regular Member

Posts: 16Wish I saw this
Wish I knew about these forums before I saw this *****. Though I didn't have the same experience with her smelly hole, her service was the worst I've had. The boner I had from the anticipation went away pretty quick. She wouldn't shut up the entire time. She was trying to get me off and talking about her sister and her nieces in the process. Never let me get a word in. Really felt like grabbing my money and just running to my car. Idc what her reviews say on the sites she's listed. She's pretty terrible.
Originally Posted by Member#6571
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 12:03 #107Regular Member

Posts: 24Has anyone have any information on her.
Originally Posted by Munny169
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 13:48 #106Senior Member

Posts: 42Yikes
I've been looking into more mature providers. So not only have I had my eye on this provider, Kats Korner has been sitting in my Tryst favorites for a while now hahaha. You saved me from potentially having two bad experiences!
Originally Posted by AlwaySprowling
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 01:04 #105Senior Member

Posts: 41Run as fast as your legs can carry you.
Away from MsTinRC.
She hosts at her residence. Screening was painless. Just asks for a face Pic showcasing four fingers. Menu is BBBJ, cfs. Pretty standard. Nothing spectacular. $180. One and done for me.
She had me laying in bed, but couldn't quite get the proper angle for the slurpy DT. So what does she suggest? 69. The pussy was bald, just like I like it, so how could I refuse, "sure!" says I. Once her thighs had my face in lock and I was staring up at thst pussy, ready to dive in tongue-a- blazing. I get slapped in the face with this awful smell eminating from her pussy. Here I am locked in place getting a DT slurpy and my nose is right up against a crematorium. I don't know how my dick stayed hard (I know, damn Viagra & Cialis combo).
The thought of forcefully throwing her off me and running naked to my car, screaming bloody murder crossed my mind, but like a dummy I hung in there, face pressed against her pussy, pretending to tease-lick her thighs. As I now recall, only one other pussy smelled this bad, Kats Korner from tryst. Ughhhh!
I let my small head do the thinking "ignore the stench, cover up, do her doggy, and let's get these NUTS!" The smelly situation didn't improve.
Long story short. No nuts, I walked briskly to her bathroom to wash off the stench and I'm still sniffing smelling salts a week ltr trying to get rid of the memory of that smelly pussy. Ahhh!
Bottomline. Don't you do it!
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MsTinRC
-
09-30-23 17:22 #104Senior Member

Posts: 41This thread is pretty dead. Looking for some solid humaniplex IE leads, but willing to travel.
-
07-19-23 21:22 #103Regular Member

Posts: 30Allycat75/ Soccermom
She's in Corona tonight, go pound that poop hole.
-
07-13-23 21:53 #102Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Let me guess.
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
You are still waiting?
-
07-13-23 13:47 #101Senior Member

Posts: 26NoLimitLucy or MyMagicHands on hx.
Originally Posted by KindaCute
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 01:38 #100Regular Member

Posts: 4Any new info on any petite Hx gals in IE / Ontario?
I have a thing for cute mature blondies, 30-mid 40's I like a slimmer gal but some cushion would be ok. I will be in town this week July 11-15th. Any advice on who is your atf or any guidance is appreciated ill be in ontario close to airport for work related crap.
Thanks in advance- oh extra plus if I can take her out like dinner, I'm I nneed of companionship and I prefer a hot MILF blondie. Not too picky ey' ha!
-
06-20-23 12:41 #99Senior Member

Posts: 700Anyway you can PM me her info or share where you got it?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 10:08 #98Senior Member

Posts: 1388BabyGirlSky
Just had another BBFS date with Babygirl. Damn this girl is so tiny! Doesn't even weigh 100 lbs, and those thighs are so skinny. You can fold her up like a pretzel and just throw her around like rag doll. Riding my dick cowgirl felt like there was nobody on top of me. Pussy is nice and tight despite several clones. Still got that Venus Fly Trap kitty that throbs as you pump in and out.
Does not DFK and does not DATY, two of my fav activities. But more than makes up for it for some excellent BBBJ and of course the main event, feeling that wet slimy pussy without any piece of plastic taking away the pleasure that the baby Jesus intended for us LOL.










Reply With Quote




