Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 26914
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26734

    TOFTT. Avoid

    Saw Tiffany as the price was right and she is attractive. $300 - 2 pops. River Rd Thai spot. Definitely NOT GFE. Zero kissing, was pushing my hands away from her tits, CBJ, and zero arousal ability. Box was a touch smelly as well despite my early morning appt. Better options out there fellas.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13350395.html

  2. #26733
    Any info on this one. If they "verified' onb the girls ad, is that legit verified or BS.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/il/chicag...scorts/3866385

  3. #26732
    Saw her the other day. Quick and easy set up. Very friendly and professional, great location near the Red Line. Chill and cool. Bbj and Greek 2 pops for 100, great deal if you like big titty black bbws like I do. Would repeat because I live nearby and it's hard to find black girls on the north side like her. Love her ass and tittys and going to try the FS next time. Treat her right as deals like her are hard to find in this hobby.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMain84  [View Original Post]
    I hope it's a typo and she does't have like 2 butt holes. Any info? I've reached out, she responded quickly I just got busy and couldn't make it work but might try again later this week.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213624322

  4. #26731
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNotSayin  [View Original Post]
    The fourth is either her ear or her glass eye. LOL.
    4 holes:

    Vag.

    Starfish.

    Mouth.

    Belly button.

  5. #26730

    Lissa

    Hello fellow mongers, reaching out for references on a girl that has posted ads in this area. I didn't find her name in the search but I'm hoping one of you might have seen her and willing to share their experience with her. Here's her link:

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7736729837

    Feel free to PM if you'd prefer. TIA!

  6. #26729
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShoeMan1979  [View Original Post]
    If she was at the 4. $$ mark, I would consider seeing her see her. BUT it looks like she want a 90 minutes session or more for 7 which is nuts. She has no reviews anywhere that I know of.

    I cannot book someone like her without knowing anything about her sessions. She looks like she is on the verge of being a BBW.
    Flat ass, flat chest, no shape, you can zoom in on the second Pic and see how busted her face is, no reviews or indication her service is other worldly, 1. 4 k for 3 hours.

    I would be livid at the audacity of this mediocrity but she still has men inquiring, so can't blame her.

  7. #26728

    Found the 4th

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNotSayin  [View Original Post]
    The fourth is either her ear or her glass eye. LOL.
    It's her tits, which are some massive heavy hitters that felt great on my thighs. Late 40's early 50's non hard drug user from appearance, decently clean apartment, very professional and to the point. Did bbj with anal for $80. Not a typo. She might stop her special soon though as she's "getting tired of getting fucked in the ass" 3/4 would repeat a few more times.

  8. #26727

    4 holes?

    The fourth is either her ear or her glass eye. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMain84  [View Original Post]
    I hope it's a typo and she does't have like 2 butt holes. Any info? I've reached out, she responded quickly I just got busy and couldn't make it work but might try again later this week.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213624322

  9. #26726
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidioso  [View Original Post]
    I saw her two months ago and about 3 weeks ago. During that time, I don't know if she's was on ozempic, but she lost so much weight that her ribs and shoulder blades were sharply defined. She was so skinny and bony that it was a turn off. I couldn't even finish.
    That is a shame. I've seen her like 3 times over the last couple of years (she's always running around the country) and she has the prettiest face I've seen in this hobby. That body is hot too. Not to shame anyone else here, but a lot of the reviews shared here are girls that couldn't pay me to see. You hardly see someone that's actually pretty and hot.

    Just watch her porn videos when she was 18 and the average man will agree with me. Of course she was nowhere near that energy / vibe in real life, as she is pretty cold and non-GFE BUT she's professional. At least she actually tries to BJ you properly and lets you go at it at your pace.

    Again, very sad to hear she's gone downhill.

  10. #26725

    Montero

    Quote Originally Posted by Pynchon  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I am here for the next month for work and am looking for a 50-65+ lady that is very GFE (PSE even), clean and reliable that won't break the bank. Feel free to PM. Just not finding much when searching. Thanks!
    Not sure if she's popped up during your searches but seems to offer everything you're looking for.

    https://tryst.link/escort/milf-montero-natalie-winters

  11. #26724
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbll83  [View Original Post]
    Randomly came across these two (or one) profile. Who do you got? LOL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/parisbella-1221

    https://tryst.link/escort/brenda-1221
    Double the deposit scam.

  12. #26723

    Why double profile?

    Randomly came across these two (or one) profile. Who do you got? LOL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/parisbella-1221

    https://tryst.link/escort/brenda-1221

  13. #26722

    Rogers Park 4 Holes

    I hope it's a typo and she does't have like 2 butt holes. Any info? I've reached out, she responded quickly I just got busy and couldn't make it work but might try again later this week.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213624322

  14. #26721

    MILF / GILF search

    Hello, I am here for the next month for work and am looking for a 50-65+ lady that is very GFE (PSE even), clean and reliable that won't break the bank. Feel free to PM. Just not finding much when searching. Thanks!

  15. #26720

    Mariah

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie526  [View Original Post]
    Someone with recent experience might be able to add to this report. I met her a few times a couple of years ago. I noticed she was recently back from time to time, but using pics that must be 3-4 years old or so.

    She was a smoke show when she first started posting. A little thick but all natural and very attractive like her pics. I heard she had a very limited menu at the time and put little effort into her meets.

    Nothing against her though she was a nice enough girl just didn't try very hard. She did seem like the body type that had the potential for weight gain though, so her using the older pics made me question that. I hope someone can verify, but looks like she has put on 20-35 lbs or so. I am basing that on a social media post I came accross from back in June. If very thick is your thing then go for it, but don't expect much effort unless she has changed her ways. Safe and legit though. Just a heads up for anyone considering.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...67ddab80e955a0
    The above is accurate. She's still youngish but has slowly gained weight and is not getting any younger. Also, whoever manages her phone is very inconsistent with replies. The last time I tried to see her, she gave me the address, then ghosted me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape