Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 92 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1377
This blog is moderated by Ho Consultant
  1. #1347

    Serina

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarvin70  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT and am VERY happy about it. In my opinion she looks a bit younger in person than in the pictures. But it is definitely her in the pics and in real life. She seems smart and can carry on a conversation.

    She invited me into a very clean apartment that she uses just for service. She is a full-time student so her schedule varies. We went to the bedroom and she asked me to get comfortable. She immediately took off all her clothes. She's got soft skin, natural curves, a cute smile and in my opinion is very pretty. Like I said in a previous post, I like her look. If you like her look in the photos, you'll like it even more naked. She is not a professional masseuse but asks if you want a soft or a hard massage. Your hands can roam anywhere they want. On the flip, the HJ is very interesting. I'm not going to go into detail as you'll have to experience it yourself, but it was great. She cleans you up with warm towels and then if you want will shower with you. We did, and I got my MSOG in the shower.

    I asked about upgrades but you have to ask her when you visit. I'm going back next week.
    What was the donation please. Thanks.

  2. #1346

    Serina. She was GREAT

    Quote Originally Posted by Shep5822  [View Original Post]
    Unless you all saw two different people. Someone needs a timeout forum wise. I've recently fallen victim to bad? False? Recommendations.

    Now.. I took it like a man and did not post a vent BUT Im starting to see an influx of lets call it, half truths when it comes to looks, xp, and services. Not naming names or blame here but a humble ask to please be accurate all.
    I TOFTT and am VERY happy about it. In my opinion she looks a bit younger in person than in the pictures. But it is definitely her in the pics and in real life. She seems smart and can carry on a conversation.

    She invited me into a very clean apartment that she uses just for service. She is a full-time student so her schedule varies. We went to the bedroom and she asked me to get comfortable. She immediately took off all her clothes. She's got soft skin, natural curves, a cute smile and in my opinion is very pretty. Like I said in a previous post, I like her look. If you like her look in the photos, you'll like it even more naked. She is not a professional masseuse but asks if you want a soft or a hard massage. Your hands can roam anywhere they want. On the flip, the HJ is very interesting. I'm not going to go into detail as you'll have to experience it yourself, but it was great. She cleans you up with warm towels and then if you want will shower with you. We did, and I got my MSOG in the shower.

    I asked about upgrades but you have to ask her when you visit. I'm going back next week.

  3. #1345

    Anika

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    There are so many Rub Ranking Ads who knows what's legit or not?

    It would be better ask mongers on this forum to list the legit ones and we would probably only see a handful.

    We seem to read that the massage is sub par and the handy is over priced so not sure I understand the value?

    Speaking of one that seems to have been advertising quite some and has plenty of mixed reviews on TER but none on USASG is Anika.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...e-ok-8196.html

    Can anyone validate her services?
    I saw her last year. I remember her being about 65 years old with some big, and in my opinion, sloppy boobs. I can't remember if the BJ was covered or not (I tried to forget the encounter). Never again.

  4. #1344

    Shae

    Saw Shae over the weekend. Third time I've seen her and much better than past experiences. Good coms this time. Gorgeous as usual. Fun L2 69. Only complaint, table seemed shaky and I'm a small guy.

  5. #1343

    Serena

    Quote Originally Posted by StPeter  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday, does not look anything like the pics. Nice apartment, much heavier than expected. Light massage, HJ, FIV, some DATY, won't repeat. She seems nice though. Just don't expect the one in the pictures. She sent me a pic also, but was not her.
    Just so I'm clear, because I'm seeing her Friday, she IS NOT the girl in the pics on Rubrankings?

  6. #1342

    Rub Ranking Ads, Anika

    There are so many Rub Ranking Ads who knows what's legit or not?

    It would be better ask mongers on this forum to list the legit ones and we would probably only see a handful.

    We seem to read that the massage is sub par and the handy is over priced so not sure I understand the value?

    Speaking of one that seems to have been advertising quite some and has plenty of mixed reviews on TER but none on USASG is Anika.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...e-ok-8196.html

    Can anyone validate her services?

  7. #1341

    So

    Quote Originally Posted by StPeter  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday, does not look anything like the pics. Nice apartment, much heavier than expected. Light massage, HJ, FIV, some DATY, won't repeat. She seems nice though. Just don't expect the one in the pictures. She sent me a pic also, but was not her.
    Unless you all saw two different people. Someone needs a timeout forum wise. I've recently fallen victim to bad? False? Recommendations.

    Now.. I took it like a man and did not post a vent BUT Im starting to see an influx of lets call it, half truths when it comes to looks, xp, and services. Not naming names or blame here but a humble ask to please be accurate all.

  8. #1340

    I'm wondering.

    Is it possible that these are also involved with the bait and switch mentioned several months back?

    A lot of these women's profiles that are out there read the same way. There's always a sentence or two about discussing "more" in person. The pricing is always aligned.

    I'm just curious to see what the rest of you think.

    Quote Originally Posted by CleanGuy42  [View Original Post]
    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ion-98693.html

    My barber recently took the plunge to visit this hot blonde MILF. Texting was fast and simple as well as directions to her condo. She even offered to FT verify I declined and she even sent a car selfie of herself, showing me her unfiltered face.

    The building is before the Causeway Byway. However here's the shocker, some have reported this group works in a circle and Anastasia opened the door.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ng-104380.html

    I complained and told her I wanted the blonde girl from the pictures. She insisted it was her I had been texting and asked why I was upset that she didn't look like her photos. I pointed out that she clearly wasn't the same, girl in the pics was blonde and blue eyes. She wouldn't admit fault or apologize. Instead she rolled her eyes and said, "One second," and walked away.

    Came back and told me I could still see her, but I said NO and that I was about to leave. Then she said there was another woman in a room farther down the hallway behind a closed door. A younger one, probably in her late 30's or early 40's and skinny opened the door. Being horny and far from home, my barber decided to put down the $$6.

    He received a shower with decent scrubbing with DFK and a HJ release. Off into the bedroom the massage was mediocre on his back. She didn't really touch his front body but offered another HJ release. He accepted it and put on his clothes. Overall with a bait and switch and lackluster massage he'd recommend you guys to pass.

  9. #1339

    Serena

    Quote Originally Posted by JohninTampa  [View Original Post]
    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...sh-105265.html

    I have been in direct contact with this lovely lady.

    She sent me an unfiltered photo of herself, and I can confirm it is of are a real individual. Persoanlly, I look forward to seeing her in person.

    The images that were posted were simply edited apparently to improve lighting, reduce shadows, enhance overall presentation, and to replace the original backgrounds with cleaner, more polished ones. I have done the same thing myself with images. This kind of photographic adjustment is very common these days across personal photos, professional profiles, and many types of businesses. It's a practical choice that produces a cleaner result without the need to travel somewhere just to find a better setting.

    Cheers,

    JT.
    Saw her yesterday, does not look anything like the pics. Nice apartment, much heavier than expected. Light massage, HJ, FIV, some DATY, won't repeat. She seems nice though. Just don't expect the one in the pictures. She sent me a pic also, but was not her.

  10. #1338

    Image Backgrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    Nothing against you. I am tried of taking people's word for it.

    Ask her if you can post the unfiltered photo. Shouldn't be an issue since she has posted photos online.

    I for one am curious as to how much filtering was done as compared to the original.
    Gentlemen, I understand the concern some of you have. I myself was worried about the images being generated - that is why I spoke to her myself.

    However, I promised her that I would not share any unfiltered pics. I will tell you that only the backgrounds had been changed, and this total vixen looks equally hot in the unfiltered version.

    So I respectfully suggest we not jump to any conclusions until someone TOFTT and reports back. (P.S. I hope to do that myself soon)

    JT

  11. #1337

    I'm scheduled for Friday. I'll report back. Either way

    Quote Originally Posted by JohninTampa  [View Original Post]
    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...sh-105265.html

    I have been in direct contact with this lovely lady.

    She sent me an unfiltered photo of herself, and I can confirm it is of are a real individual. Persoanlly, I look forward to seeing her in person.

    The images that were posted were simply edited apparently to improve lighting, reduce shadows, enhance overall presentation, and to replace the original backgrounds with cleaner, more polished ones. I have done the same thing myself with images. This kind of photographic adjustment is very common these days across personal photos, professional profiles, and many types of businesses. It's a practical choice that produces a cleaner result without the need to travel somewhere just to find a better setting.

    Cheers,

    JT.
    I love her look so I booked for Friday. I'll let you know how it goes. Keep your fingers crossed. Maybe your toes too.

  12. #1336

    Did you end up seeing Baby Dee?

    Quote Originally Posted by KaldorDraigo  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has seen or heard anything about this one. Advanced search didn't turn up anything here or on Tampa forum. Seems like she does FBSM and FS. I'm hoping someone had a good experience with her because man I'm a sucker for that makeup and body combo LOL. She has an ad on RubRankings too. Thanks.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/t...y-rubs/3841995
    Thinking of TOFTT, but if you ended up meeting her, let me know how it went.

  13. #1335

    Post it

    Quote Originally Posted by JohninTampa  [View Original Post]
    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...sh-105265.html

    I have been in direct contact with this lovely lady.

    She sent me an unfiltered photo of herself, and I can confirm it is of are a real individual. Persoanlly, I look forward to seeing her in person.

    The images that were posted were simply edited apparently to improve lighting, reduce shadows, enhance overall presentation, and to replace the original backgrounds with cleaner, more polished ones. I have done the same thing myself with images. This kind of photographic adjustment is very common these days across personal photos, professional profiles, and many types of businesses. It's a practical choice that produces a cleaner result without the need to travel somewhere just to find a better setting.

    Cheers,

    JT.
    Nothing against you. I am tried of taking people's word for it.

    Ask her if you can post the unfiltered photo. Shouldn't be an issue since she has posted photos online.

    I for one am curious as to how much filtering was done as compared to the original.

  14. #1334

    Clearwater Ladies Bait and Switch

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ion-98693.html

    My barber recently took the plunge to visit this hot blonde MILF. Texting was fast and simple as well as directions to her condo. She even offered to FT verify I declined and she even sent a car selfie of herself, showing me her unfiltered face.

    The building is before the Causeway Byway. However here's the shocker, some have reported this group works in a circle and Anastasia opened the door.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ng-104380.html

    I complained and told her I wanted the blonde girl from the pictures. She insisted it was her I had been texting and asked why I was upset that she didn't look like her photos. I pointed out that she clearly wasn't the same, girl in the pics was blonde and blue eyes. She wouldn't admit fault or apologize. Instead she rolled her eyes and said, "One second," and walked away.

    Came back and told me I could still see her, but I said NO and that I was about to leave. Then she said there was another woman in a room farther down the hallway behind a closed door. A younger one, probably in her late 30's or early 40's and skinny opened the door. Being horny and far from home, my barber decided to put down the $$6.

    He received a shower with decent scrubbing with DFK and a HJ release. Off into the bedroom the massage was mediocre on his back. She didn't really touch his front body but offered another HJ release. He accepted it and put on his clothes. Overall with a bait and switch and lackluster massage he'd recommend you guys to pass.

  15. #1333

    Important update regarding pics...

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...sh-105265.html

    I have been in direct contact with this lovely lady.

    She sent me an unfiltered photo of herself, and I can confirm it is of are a real individual. Persoanlly, I look forward to seeing her in person.

    The images that were posted were simply edited apparently to improve lighting, reduce shadows, enhance overall presentation, and to replace the original backgrounds with cleaner, more polished ones. I have done the same thing myself with images. This kind of photographic adjustment is very common these days across personal photos, professional profiles, and many types of businesses. It's a practical choice that produces a cleaner result without the need to travel somewhere just to find a better setting.

    Cheers,

    JT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape