Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 274 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 4105
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4075
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrvegasfun  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know who's been working Rogers #11 / Shin Shin recently? Do they have rotating girls? #8 has gotten a little too busy and crowded last time I was there. Too many people walking in and ruining my time.
    I like shin shin because if you ask you'll get a good massage, but the girls are older, often inexperienced, and definately the B team. Every time I go and get a good one, when I come back they've "gone back to NY". Sophia is the most common one there, older, muffin top, bleached hair. So so service.

    If 8 is busy, 11 is a good fallback, but in lowell there are a lot of AAMPs so getting good FS for a reasonable fee is not the hard.

    The last time I was a shin shin, last Sunday, the woman I saw was old, and kept her hand on her pussy to keep me from going all the way in.

    I kinda felt bad for her actually.

  2. #4074

    #8 Rogers

    Mia and Youmi working there. I showed up and Mia met me at the door. Fairly attractive mid-late 30's. Friendly attitude. I texted the day of and confirmed a time for my appointment but they seemed surprised to see me. I wanted an hour but she said she had another appt coming up so I settled for 30 minutes. I think this location is very busy. Saw other people saying as much on here and my visit seems to confirm. A couple other guys came through while I was there plus the scheduling issues. Not ideal.

    Despite scheduling issues, massage was very good. I've only been to a couple of AMPs so not the most experienced but this was the best massage I've had despite being short. On the flip I asked for FS. She got on top of me and started riding for a few minutes. Then asked her to switch to missionary. Fucked her for a bit and finished. She was friendly, a good actor, and skilled in every sense. Positive experience outside of the scheduling and business of the location.

  3. #4073

    107 central

    Quote Originally Posted by NickTheMan1993  [View Original Post]
    Is this AMP worth going to. I'm looking for another FS place just wondering if this place is worth going. Are the girls decent looking or younger? Looking to go in a week or so. Any details about this place is greatly appreciated.
    This place has usually 2 girls and it can accommodate 3 the FS is good sometimes but mostly business approach give money at front then a very mechanical service is given one time I try this girl Coco and she was good but with a lot of rules I think they need to relax and have more friendly approach.

  4. #4072

    Brazilians

    [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

  5. #4071
    Quote Originally Posted by NickTheMan1993  [View Original Post]
    Is this AMP worth going to. I'm looking for another FS place just wondering if this place is worth going. Are the girls decent looking or younger? Looking to go in a week or so. Any details about this place is greatly appreciated.
    Theres ample reviews by now. It's very hit or miss. https://skipthegames.com/posts/andov...9/632305719988.

    They post daily, but the lineup changes monthly? It's a L2 shop, maybe you get more, but they mostly want money up front, short time consistently, and only maybe 1 or 2 visits have been with a provider that is fun, flirty, and gives effort for money paid. Avoid Miya / Mary / Nana.

  6. #4070

    465 Dracut

    Quote Originally Posted by PSmith  [View Original Post]
    What is house fee? L1? Don't want to pay more to jack up cost for everyone.
    I paid 50 for the house and 80 for L1.

  7. #4069

    Central St

    Is this AMP worth going to. I'm looking for another FS place just wondering if this place is worth going. Are the girls decent looking or younger? Looking to go in a week or so. Any details about this place is greatly appreciated.

  8. #4068

    Rogers #11

    Anyone know who's been working Rogers #11 / Shin Shin recently? Do they have rotating girls? #8 has gotten a little too busy and crowded last time I was there. Too many people walking in and ruining my time.

  9. #4067

    Cost?

    What is house fee? L1? Don't want to pay more to jack up cost for everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately it seems that's what they do. Every time I've called and asked for Lisa I've been told she's not there or she was never there. A few weeks ago I called and asked for Lisa and they just hung up. Almost wrote them off after that. Now I just call and make an appointment but don't specify anyone and just go with the luck of the draw. The weird thing is having seen both Lisa and Jennifer they both made sure I knew their name at the end and told me to call for them. I like this place but either their communication kinda sucks or it's jealousy / competition among the girls.

  10. #4066
    Quote Originally Posted by PSmith  [View Original Post]
    Can someone DM me the address? I called 465 address in Dracut and there was no Lisa or Jennifer there!
    Unfortunately it seems that's what they do. Every time I've called and asked for Lisa I've been told she's not there or she was never there. A few weeks ago I called and asked for Lisa and they just hung up. Almost wrote them off after that. Now I just call and make an appointment but don't specify anyone and just go with the luck of the draw. The weird thing is having seen both Lisa and Jennifer they both made sure I knew their name at the end and told me to call for them. I like this place but either their communication kinda sucks or it's jealousy / competition among the girls.

  11. #4065

    Address?

    Can someone DM me the address? I called 465 address in Dracut and there was no Lisa or Jennifer there!

    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    I was hoping for Lisa again but drew Jennifer this time. Her massage was as good (maybe better) than Lisa's. I asked for a hard massage and she delivered. A couple of times I had to ask her to ease up as it was a bit too hard and was painful. It was really good though. I was a bit sore from it the next day but I felt great. It's been over a week now and I still feel good. Anyway after a hot towel she sprinkled some powder on my back and legs and went into a very long ST and tease. Longest tease I've had in awhile and she had me dangerously close to finishing face down. She really seemed to enjoy driving me crazy like that as she was giggling and laughing at my reaction. Finally she had me turn and she took ahold of junior, smiled, and said "Wow honey, you very strong. So hard" as she began a slow skilled HJ. After blastoff she kept going until I got too sensitive and had to ask her to stop. Nice cleanup and then we were done. On the way out she asked me to return and made sure I knew her name. She did leave the room to answer the phone twice and once to answer the door. All three times she was gone about thirty seconds. She went overtime by about five minutes. I would be happy to see her or Lisa again.

  12. #4064
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy666  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if Mia is back at #8 ? I last paid visit three months ago and enjoyed her service. If not, is Lucy still there? Hoping to make visit this week. Thanks.
    She works in waltham now. See my earlier post.

  13. #4063

    Rogers 8 staff

    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    If you text them, they will usually tell you who is working

    .
    It's Linda and Coco now. I got Linda recently. Fake tits, bushy vag. Lots of fun after the massage. She wouldn't do the BJ bare, but she was ok with me taking the cover off to jizz on her in doggy. Never had a bad visit here.

  14. #4062
    If you text them, they will usually tell you who is working

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy666  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if Mia is back at #8 ? I last paid visit three months ago and enjoyed her service. If not, is Lucy still there? Hoping to make visit this week. Thanks.
    .

  15. #4061
    Quote Originally Posted by JackKerouac16  [View Original Post]
    HF and tip amount please? She sounds great.
    HF is 70 per hour. Tip is up to you. I haven't posted tip amounts in years due to the arguments on here about them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape