Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 820 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 12297
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12222
    Quote Originally Posted by RDav22  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a black provider that's clean and not huge? Or any info on taylor? She promotes often on stg TIA.
    After a couple visits she seems down to earth and in good shape. YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/300480081874

  2. #12221

    Black providers

    Anyone have a black provider that's clean and not huge? Or any info on taylor? She promotes often on stg TIA.

  3. #12220

    Sunrise full of daisy


  4. #12219
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombo  [View Original Post]
    Dude. Look at the post 2 down from yours. Seriously.
    My bad I thought he was talking about 3 chicks and didn't click on the link. But that helps.

  5. #12218
    Senior Member


    Posts: 695
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepingitsafe  [View Original Post]
    This one has a nice list usually that's too good to be true anybody partake.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/aubur...m/922367228126
    Dude. Look at the post 2 down from yours. Seriously.

  6. #12217

    Any insight?

    This one has a nice list usually that's too good to be true anybody partake.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/aubur...m/922367228126

  7. #12216
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/aubur...-/004359390831

    Complete waste of time, said she was on her way and then went ghost. This was after she complained about people giving her the runaround here in town.

  8. #12215
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierMove21  [View Original Post]
    First, I did name searches, so I wasn't trying to be lazy and not try. So I'm wondering about these. Any and all help is appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...m/449069132686

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/712400305817 (I saw this one before and it was a weird combination of great, great skills with one of the worst attitudes I've ever seen here. Anyone tried this recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/aubur...-/970630201913

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...n/453893277700 (It's tougher when they also look like they could be semi-nice girls. You never know).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...a/277389063016 (And so what about Evelyn?)
    Only one I can speak to is Blossom / Juicy / Cherry Red she used to be great but she's gone seriously downhill. I have a summary of my review a few posts down from when someone else asked about her.

  9. #12214

    Any feedback on this one? Cumm get you some of me

    Very curious to know if she's legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...b/118472894543

  10. #12213

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierMove21  [View Original Post]
    First, I did name searches, so I wasn't trying to be lazy and not try. So I'm wondering about these. Any and all help is appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...m/449069132686

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/712400305817 (I saw this one before and it was a weird combination of great, great skills with one of the worst attitudes I've ever seen here. Anyone tried this recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/aubur...-/970630201913

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...n/453893277700 (It's tougher when they also look like they could be semi-nice girls. You never know).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...a/277389063016 (And so what about Evelyn?)
    The first link used to go by Juicy or Cherry Red. You can check some of my post since I have reviewed her before.

    The last one I recently commented on summarizing reviews from the past some a few years old. But biggest turn off was a report of her once not cleaning up between clients. Used to go by Erica / Erika. She has some newer picks but several of the face pics are years old and I feel like I have seen some of the body pics on other girls ads.

  11. #12212

    Any info on these?

    First, I did name searches, so I wasn't trying to be lazy and not try. So I'm wondering about these. Any and all help is appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...m/449069132686

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/712400305817 (I saw this one before and it was a weird combination of great, great skills with one of the worst attitudes I've ever seen here. Anyone tried this recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/aubur...-/970630201913

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...n/453893277700 (It's tougher when they also look like they could be semi-nice girls. You never know).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...a/277389063016 (And so what about Evelyn?)

  12. #12211

    Risk premium

    Quote Originally Posted by GregAnderson  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...f/824164594085

    When got there pretended to be a cop. Left with no incident but lost money.
    Good job you listened big head not small so could be safe. BTW she could pocket a high risk premium without actual danger.

  13. #12210
    Quote Originally Posted by FW456  [View Original Post]
    Since when did Asians start operating out of the old Hawthorne? Anyone tried them out recently and willing to share a report?
    Stay safe out there guys.

    Pull then and send a quick message from my burner phone. A couple minutes later got a response and sixty seconds after I got that text response, three uncles came driving through the property and did two laps. I waited about 15 minutes.

    Before I left and they're all staging at the dealership. Next door.

  14. #12209

    Chocolate review

    Quote Originally Posted by YukonEric  [View Original Post]
    Horny Bob pointed out that she has been reviewed recently. I found the review.

    Sorry everyone for not doing my research before posting.

  15. #12208

    May be a different Chocolate

    Quote Originally Posted by Krawl421  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/288546385647

    Deposit scam 708 area code def TGTBT.

    Be safe.

    K.
    Quote Originally Posted by YukonEric  [View Original Post]
    There was a report a little while back claiming her to be a deposit scam.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape