Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 12303
-
08-03-26 14:38 #12213Senior Member

Posts: 250Info
The first link used to go by Juicy or Cherry Red. You can check some of my post since I have reviewed her before.
Originally Posted by HoosierMove21
[View Original Post]
The last one I recently commented on summarizing reviews from the past some a few years old. But biggest turn off was a report of her once not cleaning up between clients. Used to go by Erica / Erika. She has some newer picks but several of the face pics are years old and I feel like I have seen some of the body pics on other girls ads.
-
08-03-26 14:29 #12212Senior Member

Posts: 100Any info on these?
First, I did name searches, so I wasn't trying to be lazy and not try. So I'm wondering about these. Any and all help is appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...m/449069132686
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/712400305817 (I saw this one before and it was a weird combination of great, great skills with one of the worst attitudes I've ever seen here. Anyone tried this recently?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/aubur...-/970630201913
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...n/453893277700 (It's tougher when they also look like they could be semi-nice girls. You never know).
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...a/277389063016 (And so what about Evelyn?)
-
08-03-26 13:14 #12211Senior Member

Posts: 57Risk premium
Good job you listened big head not small so could be safe. BTW she could pocket a high risk premium without actual danger.
Originally Posted by GregAnderson
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 15:20 #12210Senior Member

Posts: 26Stay safe out there guys.
Originally Posted by FW456
[View Original Post]
Pull then and send a quick message from my burner phone. A couple minutes later got a response and sixty seconds after I got that text response, three uncles came driving through the property and did two laps. I waited about 15 minutes.
Before I left and they're all staging at the dealership. Next door.
-
07-31-26 18:40 #12209Senior Member

Posts: 100Chocolate review
Horny Bob pointed out that she has been reviewed recently. I found the review.
Originally Posted by YukonEric
[View Original Post]
Sorry everyone for not doing my research before posting.
-
07-31-26 14:28 #12208Senior Member

Posts: 36May be a different Chocolate
Originally Posted by Krawl421
[View Original Post]
There was a report a little while back claiming her to be a deposit scam.
Originally Posted by YukonEric
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 14:20 #12207Senior Member

Posts: 100Chocolate
Any info on her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/683877182039
-
07-27-26 13:53 #12206Senior Member

Posts: 33Asians
Since when did Asians start operating out of the old Hawthorne? Anyone tried them out recently and willing to share a report?
-
07-25-26 08:19 #12205Senior Member

Posts: 261Just had an appointment yesterday. Communication was a little iffy, but eventually we got on the same page and made it work. Agree 100% with what is posted above.
Originally Posted by Jjr0166
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 06:48 #12204Senior Member

Posts: 279Blossom/Juicy/Cherry Red
I'd probably pass on Blossom. I reviewed her a few months back when she was posting as Juicy / Cherry Red if you want to look it up. She used to be a solid provider, but she's gone to shit. Put on a ton of weight, pictures are all heavily filtered, horrible attitude, was fucked up when I saw her and always seems to be working with some new girl that usually vanishes in about two months. The highlight of my visit was a subpar 45 second bbj which she bitched about doing followed by repeatedly asking if I was ready because nothing makes you ready like some uninterested fat chick asking if you're ready 10 minutes into a hour visit. Ugh! I suspect her and the super skeevy black dude that was in the lobby last time I saw her work together running the various girls or the black dude runs them and her and she's the only one that sticks around. I'll repeat myself from my review, about the best thing I can say is that she probably won't rob you but anymore who the fuck knows. Could be I caught her on a bad day and you'll have better luck. If you do you probably should stop and buy a Powerball ticket on your way home . . just saying.
Originally Posted by FtLoop
[View Original Post]
Personally with the state of Fort Wayne being what it is I'm about to the point where I think next time I'm down there on work I'll probably do better opening up my hotel door and screaming "Hey! Any women on this floor interested in fucking for money? Hit me up! End of the hall door on the right!".
-
07-23-26 07:53 #12203Senior Member

Posts: 82Hotel Asians
Anyone take a chance lately? Just wondering if it's worth it, rarely is but you get lucky sometimes.
-
07-22-26 21:25 #12202Senior Member

Posts: 34Busy week
2 bad.
Girl posts under excellent. 2 visits and both were disappointing.
Starr. One visit, pics are accurate, she is accommodating but offers bare without being asked. Super red flag.
2 good.
Priscilla. One visit, real person, spinner and gets job done.
Adalaesia. Pics accurate, real person, nothing wild but very enjoyable time.
-
07-22-26 17:45 #12201Senior Member

Posts: 34Seen a few, curious about a few
Popped back into the game recently, saw Priscilla, the girl that posts under "excellent" and Starr. Might see Blossom tonight.
Still curious about opinions on "girl-next-door" and this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...e/855415124521
-
07-22-26 16:30 #12200Regular Member

Posts: 3$. 80 for the? I was talking to her the other night and wanted 120 QV. We could just not agree on time to meet that day.
Originally Posted by Jjr0166
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 17:24 #12199Senior Member

Posts: 251Legit
Had a visit with this provider today. She is legit, quiet and safe incall that was very clean. The pictures are her although she has lost weight since those pictures. She is clean and respectful. Kissing closed lips, FIV which she seemed to enjoy, no oral but that may have been because it was a first visit. She is doing this out of necessity because her man is in jail. She is looking for a few respectful regulars to get her through the time until her man is out. She has a job working third but needs the extra cash. All I can say is be respectful with her and if you become a regular I'm sure that she will be 1,000% better than what is currently out there in the fort. $. 8 for hhr which I am going to say is well within a decent price range all things considered. Not much else to say. Being respectful with her will go a long way! YMMV.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/738594759356










Reply With Quote





