Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 821 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 12314
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12224

    Excellent

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeSierra  [View Original Post]
    I can second what FtLoop said. Saw her last time I was in your city on work around the end of July. She was one of the better visits I've had in Fort Wayne. Very good shape and she seemed to really get into what we were doing. Probably won't do much better than her with what you're looking for. Suffice to say, the title of her ad checks out.
    Thanks for the feedback, I do have to ask though as you said she's in very good shape. Is this baby damage? Not a deal killer for me, just curious.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-08-07 115616.jpg‎  

  2. #12223
    Quote Originally Posted by RDav22  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a black provider that's clean and not huge? Or any info on taylor? She promotes often on stg TIA.
    I can second what FtLoop said. Saw her last time I was in your city on work around the end of July. She was one of the better visits I've had in Fort Wayne. Very good shape and she seemed to really get into what we were doing. Probably won't do much better than her with what you're looking for. Suffice to say, the title of her ad checks out.

  3. #12222
    Quote Originally Posted by RDav22  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a black provider that's clean and not huge? Or any info on taylor? She promotes often on stg TIA.
    After a couple visits she seems down to earth and in good shape. YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/300480081874

  4. #12221

    Black providers

    Anyone have a black provider that's clean and not huge? Or any info on taylor? She promotes often on stg TIA.

  5. #12220

    Sunrise full of daisy


  6. #12219
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombo  [View Original Post]
    Dude. Look at the post 2 down from yours. Seriously.
    My bad I thought he was talking about 3 chicks and didn't click on the link. But that helps.

  7. #12218
    Senior Member


    Posts: 696
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepingitsafe  [View Original Post]
    This one has a nice list usually that's too good to be true anybody partake.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/aubur...m/922367228126
    Dude. Look at the post 2 down from yours. Seriously.

  8. #12217

    Any insight?

    This one has a nice list usually that's too good to be true anybody partake.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/aubur...m/922367228126

  9. #12216
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/aubur...-/004359390831

    Complete waste of time, said she was on her way and then went ghost. This was after she complained about people giving her the runaround here in town.

  10. #12215
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierMove21  [View Original Post]
    First, I did name searches, so I wasn't trying to be lazy and not try. So I'm wondering about these. Any and all help is appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...m/449069132686

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/712400305817 (I saw this one before and it was a weird combination of great, great skills with one of the worst attitudes I've ever seen here. Anyone tried this recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/aubur...-/970630201913

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...n/453893277700 (It's tougher when they also look like they could be semi-nice girls. You never know).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...a/277389063016 (And so what about Evelyn?)
    Only one I can speak to is Blossom / Juicy / Cherry Red she used to be great but she's gone seriously downhill. I have a summary of my review a few posts down from when someone else asked about her.

  11. #12214

    Any feedback on this one? Cumm get you some of me

    Very curious to know if she's legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...b/118472894543

  12. #12213

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierMove21  [View Original Post]
    First, I did name searches, so I wasn't trying to be lazy and not try. So I'm wondering about these. Any and all help is appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...m/449069132686

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/712400305817 (I saw this one before and it was a weird combination of great, great skills with one of the worst attitudes I've ever seen here. Anyone tried this recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/aubur...-/970630201913

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...n/453893277700 (It's tougher when they also look like they could be semi-nice girls. You never know).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...a/277389063016 (And so what about Evelyn?)
    The first link used to go by Juicy or Cherry Red. You can check some of my post since I have reviewed her before.

    The last one I recently commented on summarizing reviews from the past some a few years old. But biggest turn off was a report of her once not cleaning up between clients. Used to go by Erica / Erika. She has some newer picks but several of the face pics are years old and I feel like I have seen some of the body pics on other girls ads.

  13. #12212

    Any info on these?

    First, I did name searches, so I wasn't trying to be lazy and not try. So I'm wondering about these. Any and all help is appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...m/449069132686

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/712400305817 (I saw this one before and it was a weird combination of great, great skills with one of the worst attitudes I've ever seen here. Anyone tried this recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/aubur...-/970630201913

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...n/453893277700 (It's tougher when they also look like they could be semi-nice girls. You never know).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...a/277389063016 (And so what about Evelyn?)

  14. #12211

    Risk premium

    Quote Originally Posted by GregAnderson  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...f/824164594085

    When got there pretended to be a cop. Left with no incident but lost money.
    Good job you listened big head not small so could be safe. BTW she could pocket a high risk premium without actual danger.

  15. #12210
    Quote Originally Posted by FW456  [View Original Post]
    Since when did Asians start operating out of the old Hawthorne? Anyone tried them out recently and willing to share a report?
    Stay safe out there guys.

    Pull then and send a quick message from my burner phone. A couple minutes later got a response and sixty seconds after I got that text response, three uncles came driving through the property and did two laps. I waited about 15 minutes.

    Before I left and they're all staging at the dealership. Next door.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape