Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 18685
-
08-04-26 18:44 #18340Regular Member

Posts: 4Massage Teasing
Anyone know of a place or person who does extended teasing? I had some, but unfortunately they moved.
All suggestions are appreciated, thank you.
-
08-04-26 13:36 #18339Banned Member

Posts: 3Eva at Gold Panda in Sun City
Work was slow so I left early and decided I needed some stress reduction. Stopped by the Gold Panda and was told Eva was available.
Well, this girl is not mcot but since she looks eager to please me, I decided to go with her. BTW, for guys who want to know her info, she is around 5'2, wearing a coral red dress, thick body (not fat) and natural B cups tits.
She gave me a big hug and took me to her room. Started a pretty decent massage by getting on my back and using her elbows and forearms to get some of the kinks out. Then she started oiling up the lower half and spending a lot of time on the taint and the boys. I started rubbing her legs then moved my arms to the side of the tale and started rubbing her OTC along her upper thighs and made my way to her clit. I could tell she was getting wet the more I rubbed. Unfortunately this had the affect of cutting the massage short as she had me flip and went and got a towel. Wiped me down with the towel and then made the boom boom signal.
I said OK. She took everything off and climbed on top and fed me her tits while she proceeded to fluff me up for the activities to come. Did a little body silde and the slid down and started licking the boys and up my shaft. Hopped off to the side of the table and she proceeded to give a good blow job and finally she put on the cover with her mouth and started riding me. She was energetic and kept riding hard, after a while we changed to doggy and finally I finished the job after like 10 mins of hard poundings.
Overall, Eva is not the best looker but she provided good service. Would not repeat with Eva but will try this place again.
BTW, during the session, she asked me if I need a condom and I said yes, she told me BBFS is available. So if you want a BBFS session, you can give her a try.
-
08-04-26 11:43 #18338Regular Member

Posts: 18Cloud mesa
Whatever happened to Cloud in mesa? I messaged them a few times but no response. Did they change their number? Or got busted again?
-
08-03-26 19:01 #18337Regular Member

Posts: 21777 Nissa
Chinese, 30's, Bcups (left is a little bigger than right). THIN, blonde highlights.
Great massage to start and end. Got to empty in the bag with her on top. Pleasant and said all the right things.
70 h /150.
-
08-03-26 17:09 #18336Regular Member

Posts: 6Red 8 Dora
Stopped by today and had Dora. On the flip, Maggie came in and asked for 2 girls, I said not today. But she stayed the whole time to DFK while Dora gave BBBJ. Dora was probably the best BBBJ I've had there in a while and took the cim no problem. Maggie specifically asked me to come here and write a review on this website LOL.
-
08-03-26 13:56 #18335Regular Member

Posts: 33I'll take that into consideration
I hope the momma at Red 8 reads this and gives Sugar a little more training. It sounds like sugar has the looks but the experience and service isn't there yet. As you said she's new to the industry so I guess this sort of inexperience is to be expected. Most of my Red 8 experiences have pretty good but even good shops can have a dud sometimes. I still think it's a solid shop overall. Thanks for the heads up though. I'll probably check out Dora or Erica first and give Sugar some time to settle in.
Originally Posted by ConejoJoe
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-26 13:50 #18334Regular Member

Posts: 33Your report was really helpful to me
I hope the momma at Red 8 reads this and gives Sugar a little more training. It sounds like sugar has the looks but the experience and service isn't there yet. As you said she's new to the industry so I guess this sort of inexperience is to be expected. Most of my Red 8 experiences have pretty good but even good shops can have a dud sometimes. I still think it's a solid shop overall. Thanks for the heads up though. I'll probably check out Dora or Erica first and give Sugar some time to settle in.
Originally Posted by ConejoJoe
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-26 12:24 #18333Senior Member

Posts: 231I was able to meet up with Sugar. Cute, petite with nice enhanced pair. She may be new to the industry since she didn't wasn't up to services I've had at R8 previously.
Originally Posted by Rainblow638
[View Original Post]
No TUMA, she wiped me every 30 seconds during BBBJ, no DT, no CIM, and dead fish personality. Hopefully she warms up and learns R8 level services.
Saw Erica on the way out, better English and nice rack she let me test on the way out. Will be back to see her.
-
08-03-26 11:19 #18332Senior Member

Posts: 596Pics in parlors?
I love taking pics of my fun, but I've never had a parlor worker agree, so I've stopped asking a long time ago. Do any of them allow this?
Thanks.
Originally Posted by WildWilbur
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 23:08 #18331Banned Member

Posts: 10Gold Panda Sun City BBFS Eva
I enjoy the table shower at this particular shop, Eva gave me a nice session with all of the sliding, and of course the rim job that goes along with the routine. She is a nice looking lady, I would estimate her age to be in her early 30's. She has a nice set of twins, full-size B cup maybe small C and all natural. I paid the extra fee for BBFS and she did not disappoint. BBBJ was on point as well. She is worth a spin for sure if you are looking for some raw action.
-
08-02-26 23:07 #18330Senior Member

Posts: 41I think 777 spa isn't out of the way and it's pretty nice compared to many of the old and dirty places in Glendale. Anisa sounds fun, I will have to go try her out.
Originally Posted by DesertRat
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 17:16 #18329Senior Member

Posts: 31Linda at Red Rose
With all the attention going to the new big 6 kind of spots in the valley I thought I'd give other places a try as well. I had a great time at red rose last time so I stopped by today for a visit. When I got there I found out that Linda was back. I've seen her once before so I decided to stay for a half hour session for. 50. Linda is petite with just the right balance of a nice body not too skinny but not too thick either. Natural B size and a nice round butt.
She took me to the massage room and I handed her my donation of 1. 60. Linda left the room and came back within a few minutes. Her massage skills are on point with just the right pressure and rhythm. Then the real fun began. She went down for a BBBJ while rubbing my chest and making eye contact. I couldn't resist and asked her for a 69. We follow up with Mish then doggy. I was getting close to finish so I asked her about finishing with a warm HJ. She was fun and got the job done nicely I should come to see her again next time. Idk about you guys but In the meantime I'm going to look around for other spots as well in the west valley. Seems like we have a lot of options and August should be fun for all. Be safe and have fun.
-
08-02-26 11:07 #18328Regular Member

Posts: 12Red 8 girls
I just saw Maggie on Thursday. I could swear she told me she would be there thru August?
She was awsome. Side note: does the site allow pics and or video?
Anyway, probably too soon for intel, but are any of the new girls BBFS? I miss Strawberry.
-
08-01-26 16:44 #18327Banned Member

Posts: 121K-Spa Cherry
[Deleted by Admin]
-
08-01-26 15:05 #18326Senior Member

Posts: 1401777 Spa Glendale Review
https://www.mapquest.com/us/arizona/777-spa-796090676
I let other punters enjoy the new big 6 massage parlors. I stick to the out of the way and not as nice places. I was met by Anisa who was a petite Chinese woman with beach blond hair. She had small fake tits, pretty face, and a tiny ass. On the flip I got BBBJ, CFS, CG, and ended in K9. I paid the house $50 and her $150 for a half hour of fun. The Asian supermarket in the same plaza has a great selection of international food. Stay safe, lads.











Reply With Quote





