Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 18689
-
08-03-26 13:50 #18344Regular Member

Posts: 33Your report was really helpful to me
I hope the momma at Red 8 reads this and gives Sugar a little more training. It sounds like sugar has the looks but the experience and service isn't there yet. As you said she's new to the industry so I guess this sort of inexperience is to be expected. Most of my Red 8 experiences have pretty good but even good shops can have a dud sometimes. I still think it's a solid shop overall. Thanks for the heads up though. I'll probably check out Dora or Erica first and give Sugar some time to settle in.
Originally Posted by ConejoJoe
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-26 12:24 #18343Senior Member

Posts: 231I was able to meet up with Sugar. Cute, petite with nice enhanced pair. She may be new to the industry since she didn't wasn't up to services I've had at R8 previously.
Originally Posted by Rainblow638
[View Original Post]
No TUMA, she wiped me every 30 seconds during BBBJ, no DT, no CIM, and dead fish personality. Hopefully she warms up and learns R8 level services.
Saw Erica on the way out, better English and nice rack she let me test on the way out. Will be back to see her.
-
08-03-26 11:19 #18342Senior Member

Posts: 596Pics in parlors?
I love taking pics of my fun, but I've never had a parlor worker agree, so I've stopped asking a long time ago. Do any of them allow this?
Thanks.
Originally Posted by WildWilbur
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 23:08 #18341Banned Member

Posts: 10Gold Panda Sun City BBFS Eva
I enjoy the table shower at this particular shop, Eva gave me a nice session with all of the sliding, and of course the rim job that goes along with the routine. She is a nice looking lady, I would estimate her age to be in her early 30's. She has a nice set of twins, full-size B cup maybe small C and all natural. I paid the extra fee for BBFS and she did not disappoint. BBBJ was on point as well. She is worth a spin for sure if you are looking for some raw action.
-
08-02-26 23:07 #18340Senior Member

Posts: 41I think 777 spa isn't out of the way and it's pretty nice compared to many of the old and dirty places in Glendale. Anisa sounds fun, I will have to go try her out.
Originally Posted by DesertRat
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 17:16 #18339Senior Member

Posts: 31Linda at Red Rose
With all the attention going to the new big 6 kind of spots in the valley I thought I'd give other places a try as well. I had a great time at red rose last time so I stopped by today for a visit. When I got there I found out that Linda was back. I've seen her once before so I decided to stay for a half hour session for. 50. Linda is petite with just the right balance of a nice body not too skinny but not too thick either. Natural B size and a nice round butt.
She took me to the massage room and I handed her my donation of 1. 60. Linda left the room and came back within a few minutes. Her massage skills are on point with just the right pressure and rhythm. Then the real fun began. She went down for a BBBJ while rubbing my chest and making eye contact. I couldn't resist and asked her for a 69. We follow up with Mish then doggy. I was getting close to finish so I asked her about finishing with a warm HJ. She was fun and got the job done nicely I should come to see her again next time. Idk about you guys but In the meantime I'm going to look around for other spots as well in the west valley. Seems like we have a lot of options and August should be fun for all. Be safe and have fun.
-
08-02-26 11:07 #18338Regular Member

Posts: 12Red 8 girls
I just saw Maggie on Thursday. I could swear she told me she would be there thru August?
She was awsome. Side note: does the site allow pics and or video?
Anyway, probably too soon for intel, but are any of the new girls BBFS? I miss Strawberry.
-
08-01-26 16:44 #18337Banned Member

Posts: 121K-Spa Cherry
[Deleted by Admin]
-
08-01-26 15:05 #18336Senior Member

Posts: 1401777 Spa Glendale Review
https://www.mapquest.com/us/arizona/777-spa-796090676
I let other punters enjoy the new big 6 massage parlors. I stick to the out of the way and not as nice places. I was met by Anisa who was a petite Chinese woman with beach blond hair. She had small fake tits, pretty face, and a tiny ass. On the flip I got BBBJ, CFS, CG, and ended in K9. I paid the house $50 and her $150 for a half hour of fun. The Asian supermarket in the same plaza has a great selection of international food. Stay safe, lads.
-
08-01-26 14:22 #18335Banned Member

Posts: 16[Deleted by Admin]
Don't do this shit anymore or I will fucking hammer you.
A2
-
08-01-26 14:07 #18334Banned Member

Posts: 13[Deleted by Admin]
Don't do this shit anymore or I will fucking hammer you.
A2
-
08-01-26 13:54 #18333Banned Member

Posts: 46K Spa Peoria
Looks like K Spa (2) in Peoria (N 75 ave) is under new mangement and is already showing some promise. Met Helen little sexy MILF, pale skin, about 5'3, jet black hair beauty face and some Nice C breast. Her partner Cherry, just as beautiful, thick and sexy bod, with maybe brownish / redish hair, niice C breast fun attitude. I couldn't decide which, so I did a 4 hand massage, and these two ladies had me in wonderland. GFE x2. A friend of mine gave me the recommendation and informed me they were under new management and they had stepped up their game and the quality of ladies. I was not disappointed. The girls said the name might change so not to be confused with K Spa Glendale LOL.
-
08-01-26 08:30 #18332Regular Member

Posts: 12Xixi at K-spa (near Infinity) is a winner
Decided to check out Xixi at K-spa (the one near Infinity) after seeing the recent great reviews. Xixi (or Cici)? Don't really know how to spell it. Anyways. She is TERRIFIC. Very easy on the eyes, gorgeous body, and a very cute face that just pulls you in. Usually I'm kinda used to jumping right into the action at the spas, but Xixi actually has fantastic massage skills and gave me a legitimate full body massage for like 20 minutes before the main event, which I enjoyed alot. About 15 minutes into the massage she starts a lot of sensual teasing, brushing up against my butt, softly blowing into my ear, and it was super hot. We both knew what was coming next. She really can suck some cock, I was very impressed with her oral ability. She also took instructions well and ran through my favorite positions with her in CFS. Attitude was awesome, she really was a fantastic GFE experience for me and I will definitely see her again. Like the other guy said above, I recommend Xixi without hesitation.
Originally Posted by PowerZ
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 08:19 #18331Regular Member

Posts: 15New girls Dora, Erica, and Sugar at Red 8
It is rotation day, so I stopped by Red 8 last night to check out the new August lineup, and I have to say it looks very promising. I'll definitely miss Maggie, but they've brought in three very cute new arrivals for August: Dora, Erica, and Sugar.
I ended up doing a 30-minute session with Dora.
Dora is about 5'2", probably around 110 to 120 lbs, with a nice pair of D's and shoulder-length brown hair. She was excellent at all the usual Red 8 alphabet soup activities: DFK, BBBJ, 69, TUMA, and CFS. We wrapped up with BBBJCIM, and she made sure she got every last drop out of me which I liked. Overall, I had a great experience and would definitely see Dora again.
On my way out, I also got a chance to meet Erica and Sugar.
Erica is about the same height but noticeably slimmer, probably around 100 lbs. She has long blonde hair, a nice set of C's, and let me get a feel for them. She made a very good first impression.
Sugar was tempting as well. She's the smallest of the three with a very petite frame, but still very sexy. She has a nice pair of C's, medium-length black hair, no tattoos, petite build.
Really liking the 3 new girls they have here. Looking forward to making my way through the rest of the lineup at Red 8 when I get some time this month.
-
07-31-26 22:39 #18330Senior Member

Posts: 258Infinity Mimi
I saw the post at the Infinity thread stating Mimi was leaving so, after so many glowing reviews and given the impending departure of Mimi I decided to pull the trigger and I'm glad I did.
She actually looks like the picture they posted. And every review you read here is accurate. I have nothing else to add besides confirming everyone's observations were correct and she was a top performer.
Excited to see what the future brings to the Infinity lineup.











Reply With Quote




