Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 1024 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 18670
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18325
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Don't do this shit anymore or I will fucking hammer you.

    A2

  2. #18324
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Don't do this shit anymore or I will fucking hammer you.

    A2

  3. #18323

    K Spa Peoria

    Looks like K Spa (2) in Peoria (N 75 ave) is under new mangement and is already showing some promise. Met Helen little sexy MILF, pale skin, about 5'3, jet black hair beauty face and some Nice C breast. Her partner Cherry, just as beautiful, thick and sexy bod, with maybe brownish / redish hair, niice C breast fun attitude. I couldn't decide which, so I did a 4 hand massage, and these two ladies had me in wonderland. GFE x2. A friend of mine gave me the recommendation and informed me they were under new management and they had stepped up their game and the quality of ladies. I was not disappointed. The girls said the name might change so not to be confused with K Spa Glendale LOL.

  4. #18322

    Xixi at K-spa (near Infinity) is a winner

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerZ  [View Original Post]
    Xixi will be there for a few more days then back to California. She is very attractive, petite and full of energy. She has a very tight, and natural body. It appears that she exercises because she has some definition through her midsection. The table shower was phenomenal and the time spent back in the room was also top tier. I recommend Xixi without hesitation.
    Decided to check out Xixi at K-spa (the one near Infinity) after seeing the recent great reviews. Xixi (or Cici)? Don't really know how to spell it. Anyways. She is TERRIFIC. Very easy on the eyes, gorgeous body, and a very cute face that just pulls you in. Usually I'm kinda used to jumping right into the action at the spas, but Xixi actually has fantastic massage skills and gave me a legitimate full body massage for like 20 minutes before the main event, which I enjoyed alot. About 15 minutes into the massage she starts a lot of sensual teasing, brushing up against my butt, softly blowing into my ear, and it was super hot. We both knew what was coming next. She really can suck some cock, I was very impressed with her oral ability. She also took instructions well and ran through my favorite positions with her in CFS. Attitude was awesome, she really was a fantastic GFE experience for me and I will definitely see her again. Like the other guy said above, I recommend Xixi without hesitation.

  5. #18321

    New girls Dora, Erica, and Sugar at Red 8

    It is rotation day, so I stopped by Red 8 last night to check out the new August lineup, and I have to say it looks very promising. I'll definitely miss Maggie, but they've brought in three very cute new arrivals for August: Dora, Erica, and Sugar.

    I ended up doing a 30-minute session with Dora.

    Dora is about 5'2", probably around 110 to 120 lbs, with a nice pair of D's and shoulder-length brown hair. She was excellent at all the usual Red 8 alphabet soup activities: DFK, BBBJ, 69, TUMA, and CFS. We wrapped up with BBBJCIM, and she made sure she got every last drop out of me which I liked. Overall, I had a great experience and would definitely see Dora again.

    On my way out, I also got a chance to meet Erica and Sugar.

    Erica is about the same height but noticeably slimmer, probably around 100 lbs. She has long blonde hair, a nice set of C's, and let me get a feel for them. She made a very good first impression.

    Sugar was tempting as well. She's the smallest of the three with a very petite frame, but still very sexy. She has a nice pair of C's, medium-length black hair, no tattoos, petite build.

    Really liking the 3 new girls they have here. Looking forward to making my way through the rest of the lineup at Red 8 when I get some time this month.

  6. #18320

    Infinity Mimi

    I saw the post at the Infinity thread stating Mimi was leaving so, after so many glowing reviews and given the impending departure of Mimi I decided to pull the trigger and I'm glad I did.

    She actually looks like the picture they posted. And every review you read here is accurate. I have nothing else to add besides confirming everyone's observations were correct and she was a top performer.

    Excited to see what the future brings to the Infinity lineup.

  7. #18319

    Bamboo Massage in Surprise Coco

    Had a little business on the northeast side of town and on my lunch break stopped into this place to check it out. Coco was there and welcomed me in. She has a perky little body with C cups that are natural. I would put her in her early 30's, attractive young lady. Started with a massage and then the teasing, she lost the dress and we got down to business. BBBJ, DATY, CFS, rim job and she had good energy and a good attitude. I really enjoyed my time with her.

  8. #18318

    One answer

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    I really enjoy showering with a woman. The table shower just relaxes me and makes Jr fall asleep. Is Red 8 the only spot with a standing shower for 2??
    Generally speaking, anywhere they have a table shower, you can also ask for a standing shower instead. At red 8, it's the opposite. They have a nice standing shower but no table shower. Also, keep in mind that just because a place has a standing shower, it doesn't mean the girls will shower with you. The main reason is the water damage to the skin. I mean taking 10 showers a day has big negative effects on your skin. But from what I have been told, all Red 8 girls are more than happy to take a shower together with you if you so desire. Just ask the girls nicely.

  9. #18317

    Forum Posts

    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

    Your first post in nearly 20 years was to complain about a new product on the forum meant to stop all the shill reports?

    A2

  10. #18316

    ✨ Wednesday Seems Like a Good Reason to Disappear.

    Your week is only half over.

    Wednesday has a way of making Monday feel like a distant memory and Friday feel just far enough away.

    Which makes today a pretty good time to remember that you don't have to wait for the weekend to take an hour for yourself.

    Step away from the notifications.

    Let the rest of the world carry on without you for a little while.

    At Infinity, everything is designed to make that hour feel effortless: a comfortable setting, familiar ambiance, and the peace of mind to simply enjoy being off the clock.

    The current Infinity lineup is here and ready to make Wednesday considerably better.

    And for those who like to keep an eye on what's coming next:

    ⭐ A few new arrivals are expected in the coming days.

    We'll introduce them properly when the time comes.

    Until then, there are already plenty of good reasons to disappear for an hour today.

    Take an hour. The week can wait. ✨

    ************

    Want to see who's at Infinity?

    The current lineup and latest photos are all on our website. Come take a look:

    https://my-website-aacb82.webnode.page

    Our sponsor thread for everything Infinity:

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...ertiser-Thread

  11. #18315

    Wish more spas would do this

    I'm a big fan of this new Infinity sponsor thread. Being able to check the current lineup online and actually see pics on the website makes things a hell of a lot easier. I've already gone to see Lisa and Zoe because of it and had great experiences with both. Honestly wish more spas would start doing this. Let us see who's working, check out some pics, and figure out who we want to see before making the drive.

    Makes life a lot easier for us mongers.

  12. #18314

    +1 XiXi K Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerZ  [View Original Post]
    Xixi will be there for a few more days then back to California. She is very attractive, petite and full of energy. She has a very tight, and natural body. It appears that she exercises because she has some definition through her midsection. The table shower was phenomenal and the time spent back in the room was also top tier. I recommend Xixi without hesitation.
    Stopped by K Spa and was greeted by XiXi. Paid for the Hhr and she opened the door. I was taken back by how pretty and petite she is and curvy in all the right places. I handed her the tip when we were in the room and pulled her in for a kiss. She had me undress and stepped out to get her supplies. She took off her clothes and got right to business. Her BBBJ felt amazing while she looked up at me with her eyes. We switched to 69 and she put the cover on and started riding me. We switched to several different positions with me finishing in doggie style. Think she said she leaves Friday but I'm not sure. Hope she sticks around. She was a fun one!

  13. #18313

    Xixi K-Spa

    Xixi will be there for a few more days then back to California. She is very attractive, petite and full of energy. She has a very tight, and natural body. It appears that she exercises because she has some definition through her midsection. The table shower was phenomenal and the time spent back in the room was also top tier. I recommend Xixi without hesitation.

  14. #18312

    Magnificent Maggie at Red 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Lowbatteryboi  [View Original Post]
    Sir, You're assessment is spot on. I had a fantastic time with Maggie the other day. She was playful in the standing shower, and her TUMA and GFE was really fun. She really enjoyed sex and easily squirted multiple times during main course. I rarely find someone at AMP that is 8/10 in every category. Appearance, scent, and performance are all superior to other places in Mesa. I left really satisfied and plan to see her again before she leaves by the end of the month. Total damage was $$. 0 (TUMA was included in standard tips).
    I've visited Maggie several times this month at Red 8 and never left disappointed. She really aims to please and is very thorough with her service. Great attitude, awesome service, and just overall a very likeable gal. I also love her TUMA and BBBJCIMWS, she knows I enjoy my CIM finishes and always makes sure to lick my lollipop clean and swallow every drop, that girl is a kinky freak and like the guy above said either she really loves sex or she's a fantastic mattress actress.

  15. #18311

    Standing shower

    I really enjoy showering with a woman. The table shower just relaxes me and makes Jr fall asleep. Is Red 8 the only spot with a standing shower for 2??

    Quote Originally Posted by Lowbatteryboi  [View Original Post]
    Sir, You're assessment is spot on. I had a fantastic time with Maggie the other day. She was playful in the standing shower, and her TUMA and GFE was really fun. She really enjoyed sex and easily squirted multiple times during main course. I rarely find someone at AMP that is 8/10 in every category. Appearance, scent, and performance are all superior to other places in Mesa. I left really satisfied and plan to see her again before she leaves by the end of the month. Total damage was $$. 0 (TUMA was included in standard tips).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape