Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 1030 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 18335
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17900
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-18792f222f3c

    Anyone crack this? She's a hella bigger than I'd like but I found her socials and she's not a hood rat and seem like a normal college girl. Its sad this is what it comes down to. Filtering dc h. O. e. S to make sure theyre not some ghetto or trailer trash.
    She's nice enough no BJ thou.

  2. #17899
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Currently chatting with Vi and Helen. Would appreciate any intel.

    Vi - https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-3ea10239d577.

    Vi has limited English. Wasn't impressed by her private pics.

    Helen - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-99cf0db9431f.

    Helen is also on SDM. I'm getting pro vibes.
    Vi speaks perfect English. Look at previous reports. She's hella large.

  3. #17898

    Vi and Helen

    Currently chatting with Vi and Helen. Would appreciate any intel.

    Vi - https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-3ea10239d577.

    Vi has limited English. Wasn't impressed by her private pics.

    Helen - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-99cf0db9431f.

    Helen is also on SDM. I'm getting pro vibes.

  4. #17897
    Currently chatting with, any intel on these women?

    Heather - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-e641d39be6f2.

    Osse - https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-ad95130d1d49.

    Both have been around for a minute.

  5. #17896

    Lisette

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Her pics are from when she was not on drugs. I met her maybe 5 months ago, she was a stick. Kept falling asleep, rummaged through my fridge even tho I ordered her chic fil a. She admitted to being homeless. If you do see her, expect street walker status.
    I agree. Pics are very old.

  6. #17895

    Ughhhhh!

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Her pics are from when she was not on drugs. I met her maybe 5 months ago, she was a stick. Kept falling asleep, rummaged through my fridge even tho I ordered her chic fil a. She admitted to being homeless. If you do see her, expect street walker status.
    This is why the board is so valuable!! Pics on site and the ones she sent look great! But living out of a motel and from what others have dm'd.

    Appreciate the info and headsup!

  7. #17894
    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    I think it's a thing with her. In my case she wanted me to give her the donation first. I was fine with putting it on the nightstand as we were already in the room. But I haven't had anyone take off so fast. She's good but I won't repeat. I'm sure she jetted out to see another dude right after me.
    Never give money up front. Set expectations up front. I set expectations with her for a few hours, she left in under an hour with some bs excuse.

  8. #17893
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-639a0bb0222e

    Any info on this one?? Eager to meet as I believe rent is due?
    Her pics are from when she was not on drugs. I met her maybe 5 months ago, she was a stick. Kept falling asleep, rummaged through my fridge even tho I ordered her chic fil a. She admitted to being homeless. If you do see her, expect street walker status.

  9. #17892
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    I threw out an offer and she basically said we did not align. So all I know is that its 500+.

    Lives in silver spring.
    I thought I'll give it a try as she somewhat stands out from the crowd on Seeking (for DMV standards only, which pretty fucking low). Similarly, we exchanged messages and she's looking for 1. 2 and didn't respond to my counteroffer. Also looks very high maintenance.

  10. #17891

    Lisette

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-639a0bb0222e

    Any info on this one?? Eager to meet as I believe rent is due?

  11. #17890

    Moved to text with her

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this very attractive woman?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-88425d9342ed
    I threw out an offer and she basically said we did not align. So all I know is that its 500+.

    Lives in silver spring.

  12. #17889

    Lee in Bethesda

    Any intel on this very attractive woman?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-88425d9342ed

  13. #17888
    Quote Originally Posted by Swimback  [View Original Post]
    Their bad experiences aren't our problems to deal with. Sorry you got burned but I'm not jumping through hoops for you. By the time they are that jaded with bad experiences and are still in the game, bad sign. Some are hooked on the fast money forever, it's a drug.
    I think it's a thing with her. In my case she wanted me to give her the donation first. I was fine with putting it on the nightstand as we were already in the room. But I haven't had anyone take off so fast. She's good but I won't repeat. I'm sure she jetted out to see another dude right after me.

  14. #17887
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    She's super busy. I won't see her again but I'm assuming she's gotten burned by people not paying. Not sure what sending a picture of cash will accomplish for her tho.
    Their bad experiences aren't our problems to deal with. Sorry you got burned but I'm not jumping through hoops for you. By the time they are that jaded with bad experiences and are still in the game, bad sign. Some are hooked on the fast money forever, it's a drug.

  15. #17886
    Quote Originally Posted by Onexxxva  [View Original Post]
    We had a date planned, I typically don't do afternoon dates, but she seemed worth the effort. On my way to meet her, she asks for a picture of the cash. I complied, then she asks for another picture of the money while I'm driving. I took this as a sign to save the cash, blocked her, you -turn and went back home.
    She's super busy. I won't see her again but I'm assuming she's gotten burned by people not paying. Not sure what sending a picture of cash will accomplish for her tho.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape