Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 531 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 7957
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7837

    More Seeking Experiences

    I'm taking a break from the escort / seeking game after some fun. Sorry I don't have the links but should be able to find them on seeking / instagram.

    1. Pintsizedsatan on instagram aka Kiera on seeking.

    She is in Ft. Myers area but willing to travel up here. Man, she's about 4 ft 10,90 lbs soaking wet. The definition of a small spinner. Nice little body and fake tits. Has the classic small cheerleader look. $4 for BBFS, came on her belly. She's fun, safe, clean and tight as shit. A little shy at first but opens up. She's so tiny, couldn't fit my dick down her mouth far but she tried. Good time.

    2. Kaylin on seeking.

    Based on Sarasota. Thic little MILF, wears it well. Not a classic PAWG, but thick in the right places. Takes an absolute pounding. BBFS, came on her face. Took an absolute pounding. Lotta fun. Very sensual and lots of kissing. Same price as above.

    Enjoy.

  2. #7836
    Quote Originally Posted by Srq2018  [View Original Post]
    Hey brother, I appreciate your insight. I'm intrigued and ready to revisit. I've been alternating between Mauna and Paramount / Brookhill but I'm always a hhr visit versus the hour VIP. And it's been hit or miss in terms of how enthusiastic our time is together. I've had some damn good GFE but also some "don't touch" squirming away type experience. I too am respectful and don't push limits. I'm a huge fan of tiny spinner types and you mentioned cleaning up every drop? Is this part of the VIP experience? Am I missing out by not ponying up the extra donations?
    When was the last time you been to Brookhill? I also only do the HHr but I was thinking of doing 1 hour since we were running out of time (but then she kept running as Cat and I said) I got the random text from Brookhill once and all the reports indicate the provider is older, not great performance and not great attitude so I kept going to Mauna, its always been consistent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1226  [View Original Post]
    Correct we could not. She is really tiny and I thought I was going to hurt her.

    I am one who is kind and conservative if the gal can't get into it I can't have fun. She gave a pŕ f lĺoiguy m massage but could suc.

    Cleaned up everyvm drop.

    Nice tits with big nips midv30's.
    Yea it was a bit disappointing but I guess its not an act. Her kitty is TINY. Very beautiful kitty too. She did allow some nice touching because when nshe was on her back she was rubbing her clit a lot so I took over for her but I guess that was not enough to help with the pain. I will wait for the next girl to come maybe next month or so. Its not fun when they are in pain since it takes me a while.

    Did you do VIP she does work wonders with her mouth. I feel bad for her, she got railed twice in one day LMAO.

  3. #7835

    Jasmine sarasota

    I was working in town and saw her ads on tryst and just got excited from the pics wanted to try and see her before I had to leave town. Texted back and forth throughout the day. We agreed on a time and it was on! Arrived at her incall nice private residence safe asked me if I had a favorite color for her to wear nice touch and let me tell you she did not disappoint. She was wearing a sexy red outfit great body had me hooked from the moment we made eye contact! So sexy and hot we went to the bedroom and started undressing and we both just started kissing and enjoying each other like we were young lovers. Dfk BBBJ multiple positions and she was very vocal and responsive and l finished all over her beautiful ass. She is so hot. Guys if you get the chance and want some good clean fun sex, jasmine is yummy and gets into it and is such a turn on next time I come back in town we will have another round of good times and greatt sex! Highly recommend and treat her well cause she's worth it!

  4. #7834
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarvin70  [View Original Post]
    I liked Anna. I hope she comes back.
    She will be in Cleveland on 8/11, LOL. Same fucked up teeth, but she is fun.

  5. #7833

    Mauna VIP

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1226  [View Original Post]
    Correct we could not. She is really tiny and I thought I was going to hurt her.

    I am one who is kind and conservative if the gal can't get into it I can't have fun. She gave a pŕ f lĺoiguy m massage but could suc.

    Cleaned up everyvm drop.

    Nice tits with big nips midv30's.
    Hey brother, I appreciate your insight. I'm intrigued and ready to revisit. I've been alternating between Mauna and Paramount / Brookhill but I'm always a hhr visit versus the hour VIP. And it's been hit or miss in terms of how enthusiastic our time is together. I've had some damn good GFE but also some "don't touch" squirming away type experience. I too am respectful and don't push limits. I'm a huge fan of tiny spinner types and you mentioned cleaning up every drop? Is this part of the VIP experience? Am I missing out by not ponying up the extra donations?

  6. #7832

    Big. Flip was right

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarvin70  [View Original Post]
    I liked Anna. I hope she comes back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1226  [View Original Post]
    on my way now. Will post after. I like tiny gals and I am 6 ft4. Will report what. Happens. If she sucks well will be good.
    Correct we could not. She is really tiny and I thought I was going to hurt her.

    I am one who is kind and conservative if the gal can't get into it I can't have fun. She gave a pŕ f lĺoiguy m massage but could suc.

    Cleaned up everyvm drop.

    Nice tits with big nips midv30's.

  7. #7831

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioHunter  [View Original Post]
    Small world. Saw Mina in Cleveland last month and Anna from Mauna in Pittsburgh last month too.
    I liked Anna. I hope she comes back.

  8. #7830
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    She can't handle it bro. I was just there and I'm 19 CM. She couldn't take it at all. BARELY the tip. I was there at 1150 AM so not sure if you wore her out before me or not BUT SHE is a tiny woman. Maybe 5'1". Small little pussy. She kept running away from it, wouldn't do girl on top. Barely did doggy, ended up having to finish by hand cause I couldn't get into a rhythm.

    But she is a small little spinner, top 3 sexiest but the fact she couldn't take anything was a let down.
    on my way now. Will post after. I like tiny gals and I am 6 ft4. Will report what. Happens. If she sucks well will be good.

  9. #7829

    I was just there

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1226  [View Original Post]
    I knew Mina from Mauna Loa too. Going this afternoon for a Kelly. Any info.

    I told them I am big 20 cm almost 8 inches (they say she can handle it).

    Hope she is as good as Mina. Any info?
    She can't handle it bro. I was just there and I'm 19 CM. She couldn't take it at all. BARELY the tip. I was there at 1150 AM so not sure if you wore her out before me or not BUT SHE is a tiny woman. Maybe 5'1". Small little pussy. She kept running away from it, wouldn't do girl on top. Barely did doggy, ended up having to finish by hand cause I couldn't get into a rhythm.

    But she is a small little spinner, top 3 sexiest but the fact she couldn't take anything was a let down.

  10. #7828

    Mauna loa

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioHunter  [View Original Post]
    Small world. Saw Mina in Cleveland last month and Anna from Mauna in Pittsburgh last month too.
    I knew Mina from Mauna Loa too. Going this afternoon for a Kelly. Any info.

    I told them I am big 20 cm almost 8 inches (they say she can handle it).

    Hope she is as good as Mina. Any info?

  11. #7827
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarvin70  [View Original Post]
    I'm in Pittsburgh this week and visited an Asian apartment complex like Mauna Loa. I contacted them and they sent me a familiar picture, Mina. She was in SRQ in December or January and I saw here there. When I saw her, she said in her Chinese accent, "Sorasoda?" I said yes, and we had a great time. I thought it was a cool seeing someone a 1000 miles away.
    Small world. Saw Mina in Cleveland last month and Anna from Mauna in Pittsburgh last month too.

  12. #7826

    Beautiful young Brazilian Brenda

    To Brazilian Brenda or whatever the name is. We are no longer allowing shill accounts to post erotic fiction about the ladies in your establishment.

    We have developed a new ad we are calling a "Metro Ad" that would display on all the threads in a city. It's a 728x90 ad that is prominently displayed on all Chicago threads right below the pair of 468x60 ads. If you take the ad for six months at a time you can also get a dedicated advertiser thread where you could post pretty much whatever you want that doesn't violate the law. You could post pictures, specials, interact with your clients whatever you wish that doesn't break the law.

    Infinity Spa in Phoenix has been the first place to make their advertising transparent. If you wish to look at Phoenix and see what it looks like you're welcomed to do so. We haven't added this to the advertiser FAQ yet but you can use the contact us link to start a conversation about it.

    We are trying to price it competitively and I suspect the cost will be less than what you are already paying for the erotic fiction you have been using and transparent advertising always works better, the guys already know these stories aren't true.

    We look forward to hearing from you.

    A2

  13. #7825

    Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    Crazy, I had fun with her. I was actually curious to see how Mauna is doing. I was thinking of paying them a visit soon. Did you ask her if she was coming back to Sarasota by any chance?
    I did but with her broken English it was hard to understand and I was more interested in having my fun anyway.

  14. #7824

    Def a small world

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarvin70  [View Original Post]
    I'm in Pittsburgh this week and visited an Asian apartment complex like Mauna Loa. I contacted them and they sent me a familiar picture, Mina. She was in SRQ in December or January and I saw here there. When I saw her, she said in her Chinese accent, "Sorasoda?" I said yes, and we had a great time. I thought it was a cool seeing someone a 1000 miles away.
    Crazy, I had fun with her. I was actually curious to see how Mauna is doing. I was thinking of paying them a visit soon. Did you ask her if she was coming back to Sarasota by any chance?

  15. #7823

    It's a Small World After All

    I'm in Pittsburgh this week and visited an Asian apartment complex like Mauna Loa. I contacted them and they sent me a familiar picture, Mina. She was in SRQ in December or January and I saw here there. When I saw her, she said in her Chinese accent, "Sorasoda?" I said yes, and we had a great time. I thought it was a cool seeing someone a 1000 miles away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape