Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 17671
-
08-05-26 15:30 #17446Regular Member

Posts: 4Floria
Has anyone meet up with this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...c/208613485144
-
08-05-26 07:35 #17445Senior Member

Posts: 40Lusious
After texting numerous girls, I finally got a response from Lusious (incorrect spelling but that's what is on her ad). Met her at her in-call which is a low end motel in St. Peters. I actually thought she looked better (younger) than her pictures. She's fairly short and has really nice tits with great stiff nipples which she said she got from her mom. We talked a bit while undressing as soon as I arrived. Turns out I knew her mother who was a stripper that went by Nipples at C-Mowes in the 90's. After undressing we went to the bed and began DFK and feeling each other up. From their she went to a BBBJ, followed by cowgirl then mish where I finished deep inside her. She is open to anal but I did not participate. Overall a good, if not great, time.
-
08-04-26 21:48 #17444Senior Member

Posts: 337Abra
Wait. Is this actually her? I saw her a few times back in the day and she was phenomenal. Like top 3 all time for sure. Really hard to tell if this is her with the blurred out face, but certainly could be. I bet it's been 15 years since I last saw her.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-26 16:45 #17443Senior Member

Posts: 149Review of Bean
I visited her. Very polite lady. Place was a 1 bedroom apt in safe area. Very smoky. She's missing a front tooth and had some bruising on her body. Didn't appear to be from drug use but from rough sex. Little chubby. Again, very nice lady but I won't repeat.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/213625834#.
-
08-03-26 07:41 #17442Senior Member

Posts: 1744More Abra
Phoenix AZ, web presence is active. Bring $1,000+.
https://tryst.link/escort/demi-marie
-
08-02-26 20:55 #17441Senior Member

Posts: 233Lush Caress
So just texted the number and surprise surprise, no cash for first time customers and wants a deposit and of course there really wasnt any of the typical screening. About as fake as can be.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 16:15 #17440Senior Member

Posts: 241This is posted on TER:
Originally Posted by MikePatates
[View Original Post]
Lush Caress.
When selecting services, it's crucial to proceed with caution, especially in the case of Lush Caress, also known as Emily Rosilyn and Emily Shaw. While her website may boast glowing reviews, let's take a moment to consider a few key points that warrant your attention.
Firstly, the absence of any reviews on TER is concerning. This lack of third-party feedback raises a significant red flag. Trusting reviews solely listed on a provider's website can often lead to disappointment, as they may not reflect an accurate picture. Remember, TER is able to impose controls only on providers who post on their site, which Ms. Caress has not done.
Prioritize your safety and satisfaction by seeking out providers with credible reviews and a solid reputation. Choose wisely!
-
08-02-26 13:25 #17439Senior Member

Posts: 254Seems legit? Her pictures are of a 20-something instagram model, yet she's only asking $250. Even without full service that won't happen. She has a California area code but supposedly she's in St Louis, and as you mentioned, you cannot find reviews of her on any legitimate board. She has 50 pictures, some in exotic places, but nothing that's definitively St Louis. Anyone looking like that is going to have reviews if she's legit. But she has 6 pages of reviews on her personal website? Oh, and 14 of them were all posted on the same day, April 10. Have you tried contacting her? I bet she'll ask for a deposit at some point before meeting up.
Originally Posted by MikePatates
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 13:46 #17438Senior Member

Posts: 170What a difference a year makes huh?
Originally Posted by TexMex1
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 13:42 #17437Senior Member

Posts: 170I saw her almost exactly a year ago. She was pretty friendly and comms was easy and prompt. Pictures are pretty accurate and I didn't detect any bad habits or handlers. BBJ and CFS. I haven't repeated, but that's only because schedules and locations haven't lined up for me.
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 13:39 #17436Senior Member

Posts: 74She looks way worse than her pics. Will do anything for extra though.
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 01:08 #17435Senior Member

Posts: 30Ashely latina
Dream with Ashley today. Set up was very easy. Met within the hour after messaging her timing worked out well. Nice hotel near airport. Quoted $. 9 for HHR $$$ HR. Went with Hhr. No clock watching. Her body is exactly like the pics, cute Latina / Italian mix. Very talkative and friendly from the get go. Danced and teased at first, CBJ after, then she took it like a champ. Multiple positions and had her in a pretzel almost at one point on her back. Highly recommend. Treat her well.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213442092
-
07-31-26 17:55 #17434Senior Member

Posts: 406Kay. Can't seem to find anything about her but it seems like I've seen her pics a million times. Anyone seen her?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3143910303
-
07-31-26 17:32 #17433Regular Member

Posts: 1Emily lush emily fantasy?
Anyone got info? Seem legit but not finding any reviews anywhere. The photos are good enough that it's hard to tell if they're fake. If anyone has experience with her or knows more about it, I'd appreciate some. 1 hour 250 2 hour 350 3 hour 500.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ice-31390.html
https://lushcaress.com/my-gallery/
-
07-31-26 10:21 #17432Senior Member

Posts: 117The good days when there was real talent here.
Originally Posted by JustAguy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





