Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 296 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 4427
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4352

    Stone Spa Back Entrance

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    I was out and about today. Reports are as follows.

    Mead Ave - 9:45 and 2 cars already. They banging early this AM.

    Eastern was quiet when I drove by, but we know that won't last. I did not check out the talent as I had business in north SRQ.

    Recent Blue Ocean has Candy and she was a 40-50's spinner with man mades, very nice. I got a Nuru type massage with lots of boobs full nude with a handy for a buck plus the house. She says new talent later this week.

    Now for the interesting part: I was on my way back and was going to check the talent at Stone, I pulled into the parking lot and kept driving as if I were turning around. I Sarasota County deputy was backed into a space where he could observe all the enters and outers of Stone. Be advised.

    Zen Spa has changed names to Blue Waves. Any reports on that. Last time I looked in that place the gal working was like 75.

    Also this is new language for VIP Sauna. They laying all out there ✨Erotic Lick Eat ✨GFE✨Daty 69 Style✨BBBJ Cim ✨.

    Anybody been in there recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakew...x/040820177223
    There is s back door entrance for Stone. Park onbside of Carrabbas.

  2. #4351
    Quote Originally Posted by ButteryPickle  [View Original Post]
    Repeat session with Lola today. After seeing her for the first time in three months last week, I knew I wanted to come back for seconds.

    I think what stood out this time was that she seemed a little more adventurous than I remembered. Maybe part of that was because I'd already seen her a few times before and neither of us felt like strangers anymore. The whole session just felt more relaxed. I attached a photo as a visual reference to one of the positions from today. At one point, she was leaning over the edge of the bed with her head where the towel was sitting while I was facefucking her. Catching everything in the mirror made the moment feel surprisingly surreal. For a second, I caught myself thinking it looked like something straight out of a low budget onlyfans video, then immediately laughed at myself for having that thought.

    My favorite part about Lola is the way she approaches the session. My impression is that she really leans into either the GFE or PSE side of things, depending on what you're looking for. She never came across as rushed or distracted, and I don't remember her checking the clock once. Instead, she stayed engaged from beginning to end and adjusted to the mood as the session unfolded. Depending on the moment, it felt somewhere between spending time with a girlfriend and hanging out with that adventurous and kinky friend with benefits you've always had a little chemistry with.

    Maybe that's why she seems to have developed a loyal following. I can understand it a little better now after seeing her a few times myself. Funny enough, I walked out thinking this visit was even better than the one last week. Sometimes a repeat session tells you way more than any review ever could.
    OK, Pickles. My experience wasn't quite as adventurous as yours. She's a decent provider, though. If I were to visit her, let's say four days ago around 3 pm, this is how it may have gone:

    Arrival, I'm the only one there. There's a car dealership directly across the street, a couple of dudes taking their smoke break, I drove down to the end of the block and waited a couple seconds until they disappeared. I'm shy like that. Parked in front, went to the door all the arrows are pointing at. Greeted by a long Asian woman who did not seem to be dressed for the job, I asked if Lulu was working, she said yes and led me through the maze to a room. A short lady, looked Filipina (I like that) with an almost cartoon voice came into the room and asked how long. Before I answered, I said "Lulu?" She said yessss and gave me a little hug and squeezed my butt. OK, cool. One hour, peeled off a hundy, she said get nekked and I come back with change. While I was undressing, a thinner, younger woman (Chinese?) opened the door and said "Hiiii. Ooohhh soooo SEXY", I laughed and played along, she was fun. Then Lulu comes back with change.

    I say "let's do the shower thing", she tickles under my sack and says "OK," fun so far. We get to the shower, standard stuff, she sprays me more than she washes me (kinda weird), but gets all the bits clean, nothing special. I stand to get dry, here comes the skinny Chinese chick again, she actually moves the towel a little and takes a peek, "Hi there! Sexy maaan" I'm, like, George Costanza small at this point so again, I laugh along, she says maybe two girl next time? And gives me a kiss while Lulu is drying my back. I really like this skinny girl, great attitude. OK, we do the towel waddle to the room, I'm prone on the table, request medium, she does a pretty sexy massage with no pain involved, quite nice. After a bit, time for the flip, she asks what I want as she lowers her top and shows a really nice pair of natty B / C's. We negotiate for boom boom as I play with those pillows like a curious cat. Settle on $. 7, I'm anticipating BBBJ but the cover went on right away, I wasn't even close to hard. She works her considerable oral skills to bring me to attention rather quickly. Good eye contact, a little too much teeth but she couldn't help it, it's a little too much for most. Probably a good 5-6 minutes before the initial CG mount, a little bit of that, then to mish, than I turn her over for some weird sideways thing on the table that lasted about 10 seconds, then to doggie, which she put up in the air and gave me a good arch, that was enjoyable. I bagged the kids, We cleaned up with the hot towel, she gave a brief head massage, then we were done.

    As I was getting dressed, she asked what I do, I tried to explain (I work in sciences) but she didn't understand. It was a nice enough experience, but I don't think I'll repeat. A few notes:

    She's a little thicker in the waste than I expected. Not a spinner.

    The fake-ish voice was a little too performative.

    I felt like I could have received this service at most of the places in Charlotte county.

    I asked who the skinny girl was, Lulu struggled to say something like "Gigi" or "Yee-Yee. ".

    I may return to try out Yee-Yee, she was fun. Be safe why'all, and if you see me at one of these places, DON'T SAY HI or I swear I'll call your mother.

  3. #4350
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts  [View Original Post]
    My neighbor said he would really appreciate any recon on the usual places as he lives 90 minutes south of Sarasota. He says it's a real bummer traveling all that way just to get disappointed. Especially when he takes a couple boner pills about an hour before he gets there.
    You could cut your trip in half and stop at the Pink Rose in Port Charlotte. There's a lot in Charlotte county but this is the only one that comes close to the experiences you'll get at Eastern or Stone.

  4. #4349
    Quote Originally Posted by Figueredo  [View Original Post]
    Break it down like I'm new. House fee of? Plus what to get me everything?

    Thank you!
    Bring 3. You'll be satisfied and have something for lunch on the way home.

  5. #4348

    Recon and Pop

    I was out and about today. Reports are as follows.

    Mead Ave - 9:45 and 2 cars already. They banging early this AM.

    Eastern was quiet when I drove by, but we know that won't last. I did not check out the talent as I had business in north SRQ.

    Recent Blue Ocean has Candy and she was a 40-50's spinner with man mades, very nice. I got a Nuru type massage with lots of boobs full nude with a handy for a buck plus the house. She says new talent later this week.

    Now for the interesting part: I was on my way back and was going to check the talent at Stone, I pulled into the parking lot and kept driving as if I were turning around. I Sarasota County deputy was backed into a space where he could observe all the enters and outers of Stone. Be advised.

    Zen Spa has changed names to Blue Waves. Any reports on that. Last time I looked in that place the gal working was like 75.

    Also this is new language for VIP Sauna. They laying all out there ✨Erotic Lick Eat ✨GFE✨Daty 69 Style✨BBBJ Cim ✨.

    Anybody been in there recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakew...x/040820177223

  6. #4347

    Please tell me going rates at Eastern

    Break it down like I'm new. House fee of? Plus what to get me everything?

    Thank you!

  7. #4346
    Quote Originally Posted by Nienhull  [View Original Post]
    Anyone check out the rotation at Stone for this month? I popped in last month and popped right back out the door, but it's always a timing thing.
    I popped in yesterday; couldn't stay. Seesee was working; very nice.

  8. #4345

    Appreciate any Recon in usual places

    Quote Originally Posted by Nienhull  [View Original Post]
    Anyone check out the rotation at Stone for this month? I popped in last month and popped right back out the door, but it's always a timing thing.
    My neighbor said he would really appreciate any recon on the usual places as he lives 90 minutes south of Sarasota. He says it's a real bummer traveling all that way just to get disappointed. Especially when he takes a couple boner pills about an hour before he gets there.

  9. #4344

    New talent for the month

    Anyone check out the rotation at Stone for this month? I popped in last month and popped right back out the door, but it's always a timing thing.

  10. #4343

    Sunny at Eastern

    Went to Eastern Wednesday hoping to see Mona before she left, but too late, she was gone. Got Sunny who is probably in 40's with MM Cs and not the best looking provider I have seen I at Eastern, but provided great service. Don't know who else is there.

    Gator.

  11. #4342

    A slightly Cheaper rate.

    Quote Originally Posted by RodStewart  [View Original Post]
    I'm seeing the great reports at Zix. Is it the same as the typical rates as Eastern? A few less?

    I don't want to upset the economy by offering more than they are expecting.
    I went last week, saw the Lula, or Lulu. She was cute, but if you remember Barbara = Lulu isn't close to her looks. It would save you maybe $40 for FS out the door on an hour over Eastern.

  12. #4341
    I'm seeing the great reports at Zix. Is it the same as the typical rates as Eastern? A few less?

    I don't want to upset the economy by offering more than they are expecting.

  13. #4340

    Kelly

    Been a while trying to get back to SRQ area. Providers seem to be few and far between unless you are filthy rich. Went to Eastrn, saw Kelly. Glad I drew her. Everything was normal Eastrn standard. Sure wish Eastern Standard service spread to all shops. Only news to share seems to be that at next Thursday rotation, she says she is moving on to Orlando.

  14. #4339
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison72  [View Original Post]
    Have to go with Midnight on this one. Have never heard of anyone getting L4 at Eastern, at least in the last couple of years. Hard to find fault with Kelly or any provider who doesn't want to take it up the chute.
    Mona let me give her chute a try last time; if you're on the smaller side you may have better luck.

  15. #4338
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison72  [View Original Post]
    Have to go with Midnight on this one. Have never heard of anyone getting L4 at Eastern, at least in the last couple of years. Hard to find fault with Kelly or any provider who doesn't want to take it up the chute. Think you would be otherwise pretty satisfied with Kelly's level of service.
    At Eastern I am shooting about 40/60 on L4 and I go there more often than every two years. Maybe Kelly is all that. She certainly isn't hard on the eyes. At the time I was there her enthusiasm was shallow and she seemed a bit aloof. I would have been happy at Zix had she not been busy. It was definitely a trade up. She is pretty and had a great mannerism even for just our brief interaction.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape