Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 4060 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 60896
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60626

    Gwinnett Experiences

    I have been going for about 2 years and enjoyed some good experiences. All my reviews are below.

    Would love some suggestions for new places to hit in Gwinnett. I typically just enjoy good L1 with touching, but interested in getting L2 soon.

    Cozy Massage Buford.

    -Massage was good but no extras. I went twice thinking the 2nd time would bring more luck but nothing. Covered during table shower and no teasing.

    Terrachi Gainesville.

    -Best looking girl I've had to this day. Table shower was good but there was no massage. Immediate flip and get to business but Jessica was gorgeous and had Ana amazing body. Sadly this place is closed now.

    Rainbow Buford.

    -Went late one night and got a decent massage. She was asking a million questions paranoid I was 12. She provided L1 with UTC touching. She was older and not very attractive. Wouldn't be a top recommendation.

    Yixin Braselton.

    -Been here twice now. First experience was good, but pricey for L1 with minimal touching. The massage itself was fantastic. Second experience was good as well. Did table shower which was good. Had a different girl that was much more talkative but better pricing. Allowed more touching but she kept trying to kiss me, which was a little weird.

    Abro Suwanee.

    -Only been once but massage was really good with teasing and L1 finish. She took her huge tits out and let me suck on them while stroking me. Some UTC touching. Pricing was good and would go back if they had more attractive girls.

  2. #60625
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpjjss  [View Original Post]
    Is the younger one from Oriental the one with her hair lightened and a little thick. Like colored to a light brown or something? I went in yesterday and saw one that looked late 20's with lightened hair but there was a wait so I didn't stay. Just curious if this is the one you're talking about.
    Yes, that is the one.

  3. #60624
    Quote Originally Posted by JBalmain  [View Original Post]
    Well another one is gone for good. This was my favorite place super private and could be on and out with no one even noticing and the girls were all decently attractive. They told me the contract ended and is sending people up the road to healing massage but they close at 7 and the parking lot is always pretty busy so I won't be going there. Any other recommendations I may be missing near the south side? I feel like I may have atleast tried to known ones.
    I've only visited Serene once, but its closing doesn't surprise me. That place was huge and very nice. I can't imagine what the rent is for that space. It is sad though, because our options on the south side of town are quite limited.

  4. #60623

    Rose Johns Creek

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    John's Creek?
    I guess there is more than 1 Rose. Mine was Johns Creek.

  5. #60622

    Rose

    2 weeks ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveller501  [View Original Post]
    When were you there? I went by there yesterday afternoon and the lights were off. Open sign was not on.

  6. #60621

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Had a Linda there, fair massage, decent HE I think she is 5 ft 4, not a great shape, not fat. . May be more with more time.
    When were you there? I went by there yesterday afternoon and the lights were off. Open sign was not on.

  7. #60620

    Which?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Had a Linda there, fair massage, decent HE I think she is 5 ft 4, not a great shape, not fat. . May be more with more time.
    John's Creek?

  8. #60619

    Serene Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by JBalmain  [View Original Post]
    Well another one is gone for good. This was my favorite place super private and could be on and out with no one even noticing and the girls were all decently attractive. They told me the contract ended and is sending people up the road to healing massage but they close at 7 and the parking lot is always pretty busy so I won't be going there. Any other recommendations I may be missing near the south side? I feel like I may have atleast tried to known ones.
    That's disappointing news. Good place and very private. Healing way too open for me. Oak and Stone (formerly May) isn't bad but not quite the same service. Has anyone tried J Massage in PTC? That is also pretty open.

  9. #60618

    Rose Massage

    Had a Linda there, fair massage, decent HE I think she is 5 ft 4, not a great shape, not fat. . May be more with more time.

  10. #60617

    Zr

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin  [View Original Post]
    Went to ZR on Cobb Pkwy. Drew a smiley older mama with some heft on her. Massage was OK, seemed kinda short, no teasing. On flip massage continued (head, chest, arms, legs, etc). In the bottom of the ninth inning with 2 outs she slowly rubbed one out in a very pleasing way. Allowed me to uncover her tatas and touch but no sucky sucky. I noticed another provider there, fair-faced, younger (as in 40's), and with a more shapely figure. Didn't know how to gracefully ask mama for the other girls name on the way out LOL. If you have tips for that, let me know.
    Angela is her name. Around 52. Pretty face and a little thicker body.

  11. #60616

    Oriental

    Quote Originally Posted by Jpjjss  [View Original Post]
    Is the younger one from Oriental the one with her hair lightened and a little thick. Like colored to a light brown or something? I went in yesterday and saw one that looked late 20's with lightened hair but there was a wait so I didn't stay. Just curious if this is the one you're talking about.
    For those interested in details DM me. I also experienced this person.

  12. #60615

    Mai at Eternity Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrflight  [View Original Post]
    Not sure. She didn't give me her name but she said she wouldn't be there long. Eternity Massage in Snellville. About 2 or 3 months ago. I asked the women there. They keep saying they don't know where she went. Older slender lady. Great massage.
    Still No Luck huh? Man she was fun. The other therapists won't tell me where she went.

  13. #60614

    Mai at Eternity Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrflight  [View Original Post]
    Not sure. She didn't give me her name but she said she wouldn't be there long. Eternity Massage in Snellville. About 2 or 3 months ago. I asked the women there. They keep saying they don't know where she went. Older slender lady. Great massage.
    Still No Luck huh? Man she was fun. The other therapists won't tell me where she went.

  14. #60613
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBigOnes  [View Original Post]
    Got the same girl at Oriental. Absolutely no English, so didn't understand a name. She is definitely hot, and I too will look for an opportunity to see if more than L1 is available.
    Is the younger one from Oriental the one with her hair lightened and a little thick. Like colored to a light brown or something? I went in yesterday and saw one that looked late 20's with lightened hair but there was a wait so I didn't stay. Just curious if this is the one you're talking about.

  15. #60612

    Love vs. The Wallet

    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    The Funbr experience is certainly one we all aspire to. He definitely knows how to work it.

    But never, ever forget, for the rest of us, with few exceptions, the girls love our wallets more than they love us.
    Funbr202 is definitely the man. His intel has never led me astray.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape