Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 3962 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 1018 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 59429
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59174
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBigOnes  [View Original Post]
    Got the same girl at Oriental. Absolutely no English, so didn't understand a name. She is definitely hot, and I too will look for an opportunity to see if more than L1 is available.
    Is the younger one from Oriental the one with her hair lightened and a little thick. Like colored to a light brown or something? I went in yesterday and saw one that looked late 20's with lightened hair but there was a wait so I didn't stay. Just curious if this is the one you're talking about.

  2. #59173

    Love vs. The Wallet

    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    The Funbr experience is certainly one we all aspire to. He definitely knows how to work it.

    But never, ever forget, for the rest of us, with few exceptions, the girls love our wallets more than they love us.
    Funbr202 is definitely the man. His intel has never led me astray.

  3. #59172

    Legit run with no fun

    Stoped by omi in lawrenceville. Had high hopes because the girls looked kinda slutty. But no go. Not even a touch on jr.

    Lin massage lawrenceville was a no go either. I've had l1 here before but nothing this time. Should have gone to lazy day or meet or even sunrise. Just tired of the lawrenceville talent lately.

  4. #59171

    Love vs. The Wallet

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpVader  [View Original Post]
    I concur. We go back 5+ years I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by CongoMamba  [View Original Post]
    However I have finally completed a milestone. Someone referred someone and we had a blast. So it is time for me to bring real attention and to the man who is truly one the best.

    Funbr202! He is not only an amazing person with a lot of experience, but he is also someone the girls love and respect. A very rare combination. Out of respect I won't share too many details about the girl or location. Cause she is one of his ATF. But I just want to share with the forum that he is truly a stand up gentleman!!
    The Funbr experience is certainly one we all aspire to. He definitely knows how to work it.

    But never, ever forget, for the rest of us, with few exceptions, the girls love our wallets more than they love us.

  5. #59170

    Serene spa

    Well another one is gone for good. This was my favorite place super private and could be on and out with no one even noticing and the girls were all decently attractive. They told me the contract ended and is sending people up the road to healing massage but they close at 7 and the parking lot is always pretty busy so I won't be going there. Any other recommendations I may be missing near the south side? I feel like I may have atleast tried to known ones.

  6. #59169

    Mint

    Recently visited Mint. Saw Jessica, tall, skinny, no butt, big boobs. Was introduced to two others, but don't remember their names.

  7. #59168

    Fantastic Legit Massage

    I saw that Healing and Wellness massage on Lanier Islands opens at 9:30 - which usually indicates a fullish menu. So I gave it a go.

    Older gal, slightly swollen neck, used to be a massage instructor. Wow. I felt great when I left except for that one muscle she neglected.

    Live and learn.

    70 + 20.

  8. #59167

    Fuji, a very pleasant surprise today

    Was greeted by a very pleasant looking young lady who spoke English relatively well. I was shown to a clean room. Massage was decent to start and gradually got a little teasing before the flip. Eventually got a pretty nice L1 with OTC and some UTC. Simone was very pleasant and gave me my full hour. Saw an older lady at one point, I was glad that I did not get her. Nothing amazing, but WAY better than I expected.

  9. #59166

    Fuji

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidMan34  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in the area and I have been wanting to check it out to see if an past ATF landed there. I have very low expectations, do I don't think that I can leave disappointed. But any tips or recent intel about the place would be very much appreciated. Feel free to DM if you prefer. Thanks in advance. I will report my findings.
    Went twice. First I didn't go in. One of the ugliest Asian girls I've in a AMP. She didn't speak English and I left with trying.

    Second time was around Christmas last year. Around 40 and Asian mistress look to her. I paid cash and only had. 2 and. 5 bills on me. It was suppose to be 70 and she didn't have change. So, she said after the massage.

    Massage was okay. No, teasing. Then, I got an L1 (fine I guess) Then she demanded more tip. So the tip was 70 instead of 60 because she kept the change from massage.

    But, there was someone different there. And they did have a shower I could use.

  10. #59165

    Any recent intel on Fuji in Chamblee

    Going to be in the area and I have been wanting to check it out to see if an past ATF landed there. I have very low expectations, do I don't think that I can leave disappointed. But any tips or recent intel about the place would be very much appreciated. Feel free to DM if you prefer. Thanks in advance. I will report my findings.

  11. #59164
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLover6969  [View Original Post]
    I tried Elite hands cumming after the great post and I did not have the same results. I think they were covered up after and they were scared of new faces.

    Tried the I love Massage off killian hill and got L1 from Lisa. Was ok. She's older but massage was better than HJ.

    Sunrise off oak road was my got to for many years. Now it's down to 3 girls. All will do FS but it's old news there. Just Linda, May and Cici.

    Oriental off 29 in lilburn. New girl w zero English. Great body and young. L1 only but I think I can get more later. Also all new faces there. No more jojo or Julie.
    Got the same girl at Oriental. Absolutely no English, so didn't understand a name. She is definitely hot, and I too will look for an opportunity to see if more than L1 is available.

    Also visited Starlight and got Wendy. She said she had been there about 2 months. A little older, but decent English and friendly. Average massage, but good L1 with UTC top & bottom.

  12. #59163

    Killian I luv massage

    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLover6969  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Try the older ladies. The hotish young girl is no fun. Maybe for others just not me.
    The young one is Vicky she runs the store. She wouldn't do anything even if you put a gun to her head. https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/index.php.

  13. #59162
    Quote Originally Posted by DiverPaul  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to 78 and Killian? Cause it was so legitimate when I had a massage there. Kept covering me up.
    Yes. Try the older ladies. The hotish young girl is no fun. Maybe for others just not me.

  14. #59161
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyPaul  [View Original Post]
    What's the OTD breakdown??
    70 $ massage and $90 for the rest. I know I paid more!!

  15. #59160

    Killian I luv massage

    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLover6969  [View Original Post]
    I tried Elite hands cumming after the great post and I did not have the same results. I think they were covered up after and they were scared of new faces.

    Tried the I love Massage off killian hill and got L1 from Lisa. Was ok. She's older but massage was better than HJ.

    Sunrise off oak road was my got to for many years. Now it's down to 3 girls. All will do FS but it's old news there. Just Linda, May and Cici.

    Oriental off 29 in lilburn. New girl w zero English. Great body and young. L1 only but I think I can get more later. Also all new faces there. No more jojo or Julie.
    Are you referring to 78 and Killian? Cause it was so legitimate when I had a massage there. Kept covering me up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape