Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 3963 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 1018 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 59439
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59184

    Rose Johns Creek

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    John's Creek?
    I guess there is more than 1 Rose. Mine was Johns Creek.

  2. #59183

    Rose

    2 weeks ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveller501  [View Original Post]
    When were you there? I went by there yesterday afternoon and the lights were off. Open sign was not on.

  3. #59182

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Had a Linda there, fair massage, decent HE I think she is 5 ft 4, not a great shape, not fat. . May be more with more time.
    When were you there? I went by there yesterday afternoon and the lights were off. Open sign was not on.

  4. #59181

    Which?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Had a Linda there, fair massage, decent HE I think she is 5 ft 4, not a great shape, not fat. . May be more with more time.
    John's Creek?

  5. #59180

    Serene Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by JBalmain  [View Original Post]
    Well another one is gone for good. This was my favorite place super private and could be on and out with no one even noticing and the girls were all decently attractive. They told me the contract ended and is sending people up the road to healing massage but they close at 7 and the parking lot is always pretty busy so I won't be going there. Any other recommendations I may be missing near the south side? I feel like I may have atleast tried to known ones.
    That's disappointing news. Good place and very private. Healing way too open for me. Oak and Stone (formerly May) isn't bad but not quite the same service. Has anyone tried J Massage in PTC? That is also pretty open.

  6. #59179

    Rose Massage

    Had a Linda there, fair massage, decent HE I think she is 5 ft 4, not a great shape, not fat. . May be more with more time.

  7. #59178

    Zr

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin  [View Original Post]
    Went to ZR on Cobb Pkwy. Drew a smiley older mama with some heft on her. Massage was OK, seemed kinda short, no teasing. On flip massage continued (head, chest, arms, legs, etc). In the bottom of the ninth inning with 2 outs she slowly rubbed one out in a very pleasing way. Allowed me to uncover her tatas and touch but no sucky sucky. I noticed another provider there, fair-faced, younger (as in 40's), and with a more shapely figure. Didn't know how to gracefully ask mama for the other girls name on the way out LOL. If you have tips for that, let me know.
    Angela is her name. Around 52. Pretty face and a little thicker body.

  8. #59177

    Oriental

    Quote Originally Posted by Jpjjss  [View Original Post]
    Is the younger one from Oriental the one with her hair lightened and a little thick. Like colored to a light brown or something? I went in yesterday and saw one that looked late 20's with lightened hair but there was a wait so I didn't stay. Just curious if this is the one you're talking about.
    For those interested in details DM me. I also experienced this person.

  9. #59176

    Mai at Eternity Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrflight  [View Original Post]
    Not sure. She didn't give me her name but she said she wouldn't be there long. Eternity Massage in Snellville. About 2 or 3 months ago. I asked the women there. They keep saying they don't know where she went. Older slender lady. Great massage.
    Still No Luck huh? Man she was fun. The other therapists won't tell me where she went.

  10. #59175

    Mai at Eternity Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrflight  [View Original Post]
    Not sure. She didn't give me her name but she said she wouldn't be there long. Eternity Massage in Snellville. About 2 or 3 months ago. I asked the women there. They keep saying they don't know where she went. Older slender lady. Great massage.
    Still No Luck huh? Man she was fun. The other therapists won't tell me where she went.

  11. #59174
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBigOnes  [View Original Post]
    Got the same girl at Oriental. Absolutely no English, so didn't understand a name. She is definitely hot, and I too will look for an opportunity to see if more than L1 is available.
    Is the younger one from Oriental the one with her hair lightened and a little thick. Like colored to a light brown or something? I went in yesterday and saw one that looked late 20's with lightened hair but there was a wait so I didn't stay. Just curious if this is the one you're talking about.

  12. #59173

    Love vs. The Wallet

    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    The Funbr experience is certainly one we all aspire to. He definitely knows how to work it.

    But never, ever forget, for the rest of us, with few exceptions, the girls love our wallets more than they love us.
    Funbr202 is definitely the man. His intel has never led me astray.

  13. #59172

    Legit run with no fun

    Stoped by omi in lawrenceville. Had high hopes because the girls looked kinda slutty. But no go. Not even a touch on jr.

    Lin massage lawrenceville was a no go either. I've had l1 here before but nothing this time. Should have gone to lazy day or meet or even sunrise. Just tired of the lawrenceville talent lately.

  14. #59171

    Love vs. The Wallet

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpVader  [View Original Post]
    I concur. We go back 5+ years I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by CongoMamba  [View Original Post]
    However I have finally completed a milestone. Someone referred someone and we had a blast. So it is time for me to bring real attention and to the man who is truly one the best.

    Funbr202! He is not only an amazing person with a lot of experience, but he is also someone the girls love and respect. A very rare combination. Out of respect I won't share too many details about the girl or location. Cause she is one of his ATF. But I just want to share with the forum that he is truly a stand up gentleman!!
    The Funbr experience is certainly one we all aspire to. He definitely knows how to work it.

    But never, ever forget, for the rest of us, with few exceptions, the girls love our wallets more than they love us.

  15. #59170

    Serene spa

    Well another one is gone for good. This was my favorite place super private and could be on and out with no one even noticing and the girls were all decently attractive. They told me the contract ended and is sending people up the road to healing massage but they close at 7 and the parking lot is always pretty busy so I won't be going there. Any other recommendations I may be missing near the south side? I feel like I may have atleast tried to known ones.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape