Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 1018 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 26401
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26146

    Summer Knight

    Or Knite? Either way here we are in the dog days of summer and I have been pretty low key so far. Really dry weather and pussy wise in this town that and me being lazy. However I had been playing phone tag for weeks with SK when finally a rainy Saturday turned into quite a surprise. I texted her and she replied and we went from there. Her place, parked and went up. I'm a older man and she is still a pretty sexy MILF. It's been years since I seen her. We chatted and within minutes we were at it, really good BJ and the main event was just like I remembered. She feels really good. Took me back in time when providers actually provided a safe, hot experience. That's probably going to be all I get this Summer. Times be tough and they don't give pussy away. Enjoy state fair guys, I'll be there gazing at the milfs all day.

  2. #26145

    Body

    I've seen her 8-10 times but not recently. She's short, thicker, with a fat ass. Not really a stripper body. Good BBBJ but it has gotten slower with each visit. Almost like she is dozing off in the middle of it. I like a faster sloppy BBBJ. No kissing and no DATY. Last month she told me her rates are now based on how much time you are there. I guess she will give you a bill once you are dressed and ready to leave. It always seems like she's not at her incall or needs an hour to get ready.

    Quote Originally Posted by MkeStud2010  [View Original Post]
    Had a great experience with the sexy MILF Michelle. Sexy stripper body with bolt ons. She gave me a very erotic lap dance before asking to suck my cock. She gives an amazing blowjob as well. She put on a cover and hoped on to ride. We moved to the bed and she let me pound her from behind until I was ready to blow. She was very turned on by the amount of cum I shot all over her face. I left her looking like a human glazer.

  3. #26144

    Range

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody414  [View Original Post]
    Where are you looking and what is your price range? Just off the top of my head for the last year or so I can list, Sarah, Alexis, Becca, Bridgette, Maxienne, Mary, Silk, rachelina, Chantilly and so on.
    100-400 I like certain women, but I sometimes like them a little ratchet.

  4. #26143

    Lfei

    https://encounter-us.com/

    I read all her reviews on TER and they all were so positive. 4 stacks but it was so worth it for me. She delivered. She's young. Early 20's. Pretty, nice natural body, perky boobs, firm ass. She's only about 5'2" tall. English was good enough to communicate. Right from the start she asks you to shower but as you are showering she joins you and washes you herself. While she washes you she gives you a BBBJ. Then once you're finished she dries you off. Off to the bed, we started DFK, then she gives you another BBBJ, sucks the balls and even rims you. I returned the favor by giving her DATY and rimming her. Then she covers me and we started in MISH. I didn't last long from there. We then cuddled for 15 minutes or so. I fell asleep. When I woke up she was already sucking my dick again. OMG what a service. She tried to make me pop again but I just couldn't and we ran out of time. She gave me another personal wash and off I went a happy camper. Wish most if not all girls were like that. You get what you pay for but honestly she's a steal. I want to repeat before she leaves but I want to see her friend Cora too. They do doubles but its 7 stacks for that. Good luck. Don't miss out. She said she might not come back.

  5. #26142
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    She was smooth with her lap dance. And the bolt ons too. She did tell me she loves bbj but also wanted dick. Somehow I had a weak orgasm so she was disappointed as was I. She hopped on good after getting me hard.
    Is this her ad?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/429398159684

  6. #26141
    Quote Originally Posted by Filling79  [View Original Post]
    Is BBFS an option with her?
    My personal experience has been YMMV.

  7. #26140
    Quote Originally Posted by Beldam  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the area due to work. I hate to even ask but all the girls I used to see are gone it seems. Trying to find girls that allow DATY do face sitting that don't have issues down there LOL. I appreciate any direction you send me on.
    Try the woman posting as Deija on Skip the games.

  8. #26139

    Rayna

    Quote Originally Posted by Beldam  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the area due to work. I hate to even ask but all the girls I used to see are gone it seems. Trying to find girls that allow DATY do face sitting that don't have issues down there LOL. I appreciate any direction you send me on.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...n/691806405610

  9. #26138
    Quote Originally Posted by MkeStud2010  [View Original Post]
    Had a great experience with the sexy MILF Michelle. Sexy stripper body with bolt ons. She gave me a very erotic lap dance before asking to suck my cock. She gives an amazing blowjob as well. She put on a cover and hoped on to ride. We moved to the bed and she let me pound her from behind until I was ready to blow. She was very turned on by the amount of cum I shot all over her face. I left her looking like a human glazer.
    Is BBFS an option with her?

  10. #26137
    Quote Originally Posted by Beldam  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the area due to work. I hate to even ask but all the girls I used to see are gone it seems. Trying to find girls that allow DATY do face sitting that don't have issues down there LOL. I appreciate any direction you send me on.
    Where are you looking and what is your price range? Just off the top of my head for the last year or so I can list, Sarah, Alexis, Becca, Bridgette, Maxienne, Mary, Silk, rachelina, Chantilly and so on.

  11. #26136

    DATY / Facesitting

    Been out of the area due to work. I hate to even ask but all the girls I used to see are gone it seems. Trying to find girls that allow DATY do face sitting that don't have issues down there LOL. I appreciate any direction you send me on.

  12. #26135
    Quote Originally Posted by BesosParati  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Looks attractive but I can't find much on her in terms of reviews.

    She does seem like a real person in the MKE area. She's hot but the whole thing seems weird.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...-/324321035760
    Yeah had the same experience. Super flakey and plays games. Has a boyfriend / babydaddy and I think is just trying to get people to subscribe to her onlyfans.

  13. #26134
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Nora?

    She's friends with Poppy (414# linked to "call me" button in Nora's post). I remember seeing her pics somewhere else. Probably Madison, but not sure.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/391234848957

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/244190307797
    Turns out Nora is fake!!

  14. #26133
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholok  [View Original Post]
    Yall keep talking about how skinny she is, does she look like her pics or is she even skinnier now!?
    My personal experience is she's skinnier than those pics. Those pics are at least a couple years old when she was healthier!!

  15. #26132

    Lucy / Gretchen

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently. She's bouncing around between places. Has an AA guy around the place.

    Face is ok, teeth show signs of rotting (not pretty smile). Hair is nice & long. Tits are droopy. Rest of the body is awesome. Ass & thighs are the best parts.

    Pussy is clean (not roomy).

    I saw her for a QV early morning deal. She didn't offer anything GFE, but I think she'll offer GFE for extra.
    I've seen her a few times. BBBJ is nice. French kissing at most. I don't think she allows DFK. Very self aware of her looks. Was still getting ready even after letting me in. I'm glad she showered before our meeting too. Last saw her at an airbnb. Not a clock watcher. Definitely go see her if she isn't staying at a cheap motel. She does normally have another girl around. Doesn't like to be by herself I assume. Seems to want to perform and make me happy every time I see her. She's young early 20's. Hard to get a hold of her though. Expect delays. Other than that, she's worth seeing. Definitely repeating.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape