Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 1018 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 26396
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26141
    Quote Originally Posted by Filling79  [View Original Post]
    Is BBFS an option with her?
    My personal experience has been YMMV.

  2. #26140
    Quote Originally Posted by Beldam  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the area due to work. I hate to even ask but all the girls I used to see are gone it seems. Trying to find girls that allow DATY do face sitting that don't have issues down there LOL. I appreciate any direction you send me on.
    Try the woman posting as Deija on Skip the games.

  3. #26139

    Rayna

    Quote Originally Posted by Beldam  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the area due to work. I hate to even ask but all the girls I used to see are gone it seems. Trying to find girls that allow DATY do face sitting that don't have issues down there LOL. I appreciate any direction you send me on.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...n/691806405610

  4. #26138
    Quote Originally Posted by MkeStud2010  [View Original Post]
    Had a great experience with the sexy MILF Michelle. Sexy stripper body with bolt ons. She gave me a very erotic lap dance before asking to suck my cock. She gives an amazing blowjob as well. She put on a cover and hoped on to ride. We moved to the bed and she let me pound her from behind until I was ready to blow. She was very turned on by the amount of cum I shot all over her face. I left her looking like a human glazer.
    Is BBFS an option with her?

  5. #26137
    Quote Originally Posted by Beldam  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the area due to work. I hate to even ask but all the girls I used to see are gone it seems. Trying to find girls that allow DATY do face sitting that don't have issues down there LOL. I appreciate any direction you send me on.
    Where are you looking and what is your price range? Just off the top of my head for the last year or so I can list, Sarah, Alexis, Becca, Bridgette, Maxienne, Mary, Silk, rachelina, Chantilly and so on.

  6. #26136

    DATY / Facesitting

    Been out of the area due to work. I hate to even ask but all the girls I used to see are gone it seems. Trying to find girls that allow DATY do face sitting that don't have issues down there LOL. I appreciate any direction you send me on.

  7. #26135
    Quote Originally Posted by BesosParati  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Looks attractive but I can't find much on her in terms of reviews.

    She does seem like a real person in the MKE area. She's hot but the whole thing seems weird.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...-/324321035760
    Yeah had the same experience. Super flakey and plays games. Has a boyfriend / babydaddy and I think is just trying to get people to subscribe to her onlyfans.

  8. #26134
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Nora?

    She's friends with Poppy (414# linked to "call me" button in Nora's post). I remember seeing her pics somewhere else. Probably Madison, but not sure.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/391234848957

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/244190307797
    Turns out Nora is fake!!

  9. #26133
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholok  [View Original Post]
    Yall keep talking about how skinny she is, does she look like her pics or is she even skinnier now!?
    My personal experience is she's skinnier than those pics. Those pics are at least a couple years old when she was healthier!!

  10. #26132

    Lucy / Gretchen

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently. She's bouncing around between places. Has an AA guy around the place.

    Face is ok, teeth show signs of rotting (not pretty smile). Hair is nice & long. Tits are droopy. Rest of the body is awesome. Ass & thighs are the best parts.

    Pussy is clean (not roomy).

    I saw her for a QV early morning deal. She didn't offer anything GFE, but I think she'll offer GFE for extra.
    I've seen her a few times. BBBJ is nice. French kissing at most. I don't think she allows DFK. Very self aware of her looks. Was still getting ready even after letting me in. I'm glad she showered before our meeting too. Last saw her at an airbnb. Not a clock watcher. Definitely go see her if she isn't staying at a cheap motel. She does normally have another girl around. Doesn't like to be by herself I assume. Seems to want to perform and make me happy every time I see her. She's young early 20's. Hard to get a hold of her though. Expect delays. Other than that, she's worth seeing. Definitely repeating.

  11. #26131

  12. #26130

    MILF Michelle

    Had a great experience with the sexy MILF Michelle. Sexy stripper body with bolt ons. She gave me a very erotic lap dance before asking to suck my cock. She gives an amazing blowjob as well. She put on a cover and hoped on to ride. We moved to the bed and she let me pound her from behind until I was ready to blow. She was very turned on by the amount of cum I shot all over her face. I left her looking like a human glazer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5704.jpg‎  

  13. #26129

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1342  [View Original Post]
    Skeleton has some curtains.
    Yall keep talking about how skinny she is, does she look like her pics or is she even skinnier now!?

  14. #26128

    Nora

    Anyone seen Nora?

    She's friends with Poppy (414# linked to "call me" button in Nora's post). I remember seeing her pics somewhere else. Probably Madison, but not sure.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/391234848957

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/244190307797
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-31 100156.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-31 100034.jpg‎  

  15. #26127

    Yea the MILF Michele

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing so! Sounds about on par with my experience with her about a year ago. She goes by Veronica also. She claims to love BBBJ and being taken from behind but will NOT do DATY or kiss. Former stripper with bolt-ons.
    She was smooth with her lap dance. And the bolt ons too. She did tell me she loves bbj but also wanted dick. Somehow I had a weak orgasm so she was disappointed as was I. She hopped on good after getting me hard.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape