The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 959 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 14373
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14313
    Quote Originally Posted by RationalityLoL  [View Original Post]
    I have drove down to the stroll on 5th and I have seen a lot more girls than I normally do.

    However, EVERY time I drive through, the girls are walking through and not being bothered by police, but there is a CONSTANT police presence there.

    I have seen a guy or two pulled over.

    What is happening, why are the police there so much but not disturbing the girls? Do they only try to bust guys now?
    For the experts, what's the advice on not getting caught by police with SW.

    Let them in the car but don't negotiate prices on the street?

  2. #14312

    Ashley

    I picked up Ashley on 5th just east of Cicero. She offered me a "first time discount" then demanded I take my pants all the way down which set off my spidy sense. Along with a smell wafting about from her back side. I felt her hand go down my leg and fiddling about there. I cut it short as I am sure she was trying to get to my wallet. Thin, blonde, meth skin. Be careful out there.

  3. #14311

    Police on 5th

    I have drove down to the stroll on 5th and I have seen a lot more girls than I normally do.

    However, EVERY time I drive through, the girls are walking through and not being bothered by police, but there is a CONSTANT police presence there.

    I have seen a guy or two pulled over.

    What is happening, why are the police there so much but not disturbing the girls? Do they only try to bust guys now?

  4. #14310

    Is Cicero Ave back?

    Is this true? I was on 5th last week and decided to go down to Cicero to see if it was still dead. It was. I didn't see a soul. This was after midnight. I even went down the side streets. Nothing.

    https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/ga...midway-airport

  5. #14309

    Weeklong Chicago Visit

    Visited from the west coast, spent a few days driving around seeing what I could get myself into.

    Thursday 23rd at 10 PM: Drove 5th street from Pulaski to Cicero and ran into Kelly at Kedvale, early 20's white brunette in pigtails (see dashcam photo below). Pulled over and picked her up. Took her to a secluded area near the freeway. Went into the back of my work truck where we were more comfortable. She's good looking (probably the best looking SW I saw while in Chicago that wasn't charging $100+), young, tall and skinny (just how I like them). She had just showered and smell great tho feet were dirty due to her wearing slides. Body was nice and tight, but very small breasts unfortunately. Offered her $40 but she insisted on $60; she was too good looking to say no to, so agreed (sorry). Started off with BBJ; was good but not great, definitely had a tight grip. Moved to mish and did BBFS with creampie; after a few minutes blew my load inside of her and gave her some wet wipes to clean up. She has a really nice looking pink pussy; snug and clean shaved. Enjoyed my time with her, ended spending most of Friday looking for her again, but no luck. It wasn't until Saturday that I was able to find her again.

    Saturday 25th at 12 PM: Drove a few times down 5th street from Pulaski to Cicero again. At Noon, I ran back into Kelly at Karlov (see dashcam photo below). She was wearing daisy dukes, black tank-top, and short heels. This time with her hair up in a "whale spout". Picked her up again and took her somewhere secluded. This time she had an attitude and had bruises and scratches on her body, said a date pushed her out of his moving car, so she was pretty sore. Still went through with the date though. Same thing for same amount of cash. BBJ + BBFS with creampie. She was pretty annoyed overall, thankfully it was my last day in town so I didn't really care.

    Overall Kelly is was great and would pickup again even with the attitude. Unfortunately, she doesn't have a phone so can't share it with you guys.

    While doing lapse on Friday I ran into this (picture below) blonde with a nice body, once she got close-up realized she was a bit older (maybe late 30's to early 40's). She was getting in my truck when I asked her what her name was, unfortunately this set off alarms in her head and she said she only dates people she knows and took her stuff and closed my door, too bad, she had a really nice body and was decent looking. If anyone's dated her before let me know what I missed.

    FYI there were maybe 8-10 different women on 5th from Pulaski to Kostner; I guess this is where they hang out now. Also, I went to 26th street and Pulaski to get a late dinner (11 PM) and saw 3 latina SWs. One was in her 20's and had a girl next door type of look, the other two were in their 30's and a little more dressed up. All were standing on the corners of the small streets between Pulaski and Kostner. I was with company so didn't try to pick them up, just thought I'd give you guys a heads up in case you want to take a look for yourself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kelly_Date-01_Closeup.jpg‎   Kelly_Date-02_Far.jpg‎   Unknown_Cute-Blonde.jpg‎  

  6. #14308

    QV with SW

    Looking for a good solution here, anyone that can share info on a goood one for a first timer I would be greatly appreciative. Needed a phone number as I'd be heading all the way down there to try.

  7. #14307

    Howard

    I have had a lot of meetings closer to home lately so I've been able to do a few loops along Howard and up Paulina north off of Howard. I've seen some options but a lot of the women in these spots are busy with their crews and eye contact is not easy. Well, I finally got a bite earlier this week. A black woman with an orangeish long wig. I'd guess she's in her early to mid-20's. Def a druggie but hasn't taken a toll on her looks or body yet. Saw her hitting the pipe and sitting down so I waited, she made her distracted way up Paulina toward whatever street is north of Howard. Then she disappeared down an alley. I circle around and she was back. Eye contact and she walked over and jumped in. Negotiated 60 for sex but of course she didn't have a condom in one of her three purses. Seemed to have everything else. I got a finger inside her. She was a little ripe from the mix of heat and probably not showering but I love the smell of pussy. She stroked me to get me up but then got freaked out by precum. This is why I think her face and body are accurate for an early 20's. She seemed inexperienced and didn't understand why there would be precum. Anyway. I wiped my dick and had her start sucking. I blew fast. The smell of her pussy got me good. LOL. Of course, she got the first blast in her mouth and puller head away. Not happy about shooting all over the car floor. LOL.

    From a purely transactional standpoint, not worth 60. From a memory standpoint, I'm good. I had not cum in a while but I also need to start carrying a condom with me.

  8. #14306

    Ashley on 5th

    Was in the mood so I did some strolling around 5th between 12-1 pm and ran into Ashley, a thicker WSW wearing a fishnet outfit. 40 for the bbj but she was looking good, I provided a $ for full service. Very much worth it, this woman can take a dick and enjoys it. Highly recommend.

  9. #14305
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    You think she was being trafficked or are you saying you haven't seen her since your last report and now the missing posters are there because she is now missing?
    Trafficking was my first thought, but I've got nothing objective to back that up so who knows.

  10. #14304
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEMan  [View Original Post]
    Well this mystery may have been unfortunately solved because she's on MISSING posters around the neighborhood.
    You think she was being trafficked or are you saying you haven't seen her since your last report and now the missing posters are there because she is now missing?

  11. #14303
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEMan  [View Original Post]
    Spotted someone that I'm ninety percent sure is SW a few times over the last month around the Clark / Pratt area. Haven't had the chance to ask because I'm working when I see her.
    Well this mystery may have been unfortunately solved because she's on MISSING posters around the neighborhood.

  12. #14302

    Anybody scope Lawrence lately

    Rarely ever hear about Lawrence except for some t reports. There seems to be a lot of random action up there lately. I've just been scoping it out because I haven't scooped off Lawrence in forever and when I did it was usually just this short BSW foxy.

  13. #14301
    Picked up Trisha Sunday around 2 PM. Doesn't have a phone still, gave an enthusiastic though toothy bbj. Going to keep an eye out for her, she was clean and smelled good. I haven't picked up a walker in probably 3 years, last time the woman smelled of piss when she got in.

  14. #14300

    Noob first try

    I stopped on Fifth and Cicero area the other night and there were about 10 BSW out in fishnets and stripper gear. Was actually a few hotties. I stoped to talk to 2. One wanted $100 and the other wanted $150 and I didn't even get a chance to talk about menu. I was just looking for a quick BBBJ.

    What are the current rates for menu and do I sit there and try and get a menu out of them or what's the protocol?

    Thanks for any info.

  15. #14299
    Quote Originally Posted by KingPete  [View Original Post]
    One of those is Trina. He usually stands by carwash. You can find her on LC. THE GIRL IS TOP NOTCH.
    Yeah I've seen her before she had on some purple lingerie before but couldn't scoop her up. The other two had brighter skin tones and were the definition of slim thick bro like super tiny mid sections with round asses they were with her but I've never seen them out before.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape