Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 959 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 14373
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14253

    Monogamy

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur9  [View Original Post]
    It is normal actually. Male monogamy is a modern western idea to keep men slaving for everything else but themselves.
    Not particularly modern or western, but definitely the exception rather than the rule throughout human history. Credible studies have concluded that only about 15% of all known societies were mainly monogamous. And in most of those 15 percenters, the rich and / or powerful dudes didn't have to follow those rules.

  2. #14252

    Time?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEMan  [View Original Post]
    Spotted someone that I'm ninety percent sure is SW a few times over the last month around the Clark / Pratt area. Haven't had the chance to ask because I'm working when I see her.
    There is kind of hidden AMP on Pratt just east of Clark. I've reviewed it a couple times. What time have you seen the possible SW and can you describe her a little more? Race, general body type?

  3. #14251
    Quote Originally Posted by Adelita  [View Original Post]
    I have a wife but I can't stop tricking off with these SW it's like I have serious problem a addiction and I keep putting in all of them is it something wrong with me cause this ain't normal?
    It is normal actually. Male monogamy is a modern western idea to keep men slaving for everything else but themselves.

  4. #14250
    Quote Originally Posted by Adelita  [View Original Post]
    I have a wife but I can't stop tricking off with these SW it's like I have serious problem a addiction and I keep putting in all of them is it something wrong with me cause this ain't normal?
    You should read "The Truth" by Neil Strauss.

  5. #14249

    Question

    I have a wife but I can't stop tricking off with these SW it's like I have serious problem a addiction and I keep putting in all of them is it something wrong with me cause this ain't normal?

  6. #14248

    Everything has been great

    This been a good summer I picking girls left and all summer out and Harvey even know where most of them live I'ma start taking some pics for you guys I got some baddie's.

  7. #14247

    Rogers Park

    Spotted someone that I'm ninety percent sure is SW a few times over the last month around the Clark / Pratt area. Haven't had the chance to ask because I'm working when I see her.

  8. #14246

    Read

    Quote Originally Posted by TheyTanky  [View Original Post]
    Hi I'll be going to drop some people off at the airport and would like suggestions on where to find some ladies and what to look out for when driving by. You can private message me if you want to.

    Thanks in advance.
    Around and you will find most answers. Most of what is reported here is north of the airport on cicero or just off the side streets. So midway is 55th and the areas are north of there 47th up to the eisenhower. 5th though you are going to need to thread thru the side streets and cicero being busy the workers will not be advertising like they are a starbucks. Again read. Also if you don't know the immediate area stay safe and cautioned. The fuzz know the area all too well. Old man stosh out. BTW I'll be sniffing around myself for that one at roosevelt and ciceo on Sunday back from the flea on ashland. I hope I see her.

  9. #14245

    Where do I look?

    Hi I'll be going to drop some people off at the airport and would like suggestions on where to find some ladies and what to look out for when driving by. You can private message me if you want to.

    Thanks in advance.

  10. #14244

    Sent a PM

    Quote Originally Posted by SluggaP  [View Original Post]
    What she look like? You know her name?
    Look at your pm's.

  11. #14243
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWat  [View Original Post]
    Hello mongers.

    So I saw, finally again, that young WSW that I banged twice few months ago.

    I went to pick up a friend at Midway and was driving north on Cicero and I saw her standing at the intersection of Cicero & Roosvelt, near the Shell Gas station.

    It was her 100% !

    I couldn't stop because had my GF and my friend in the car, but I was still at the red light and I saw that it was her clearly.

    This was like around 3/3,30.
    What she look like? You know her name?

  12. #14242

    The young WSW

    Hello mongers.

    So I saw, finally again, that young WSW that I banged twice few months ago.

    I went to pick up a friend at Midway and was driving north on Cicero and I saw her standing at the intersection of Cicero & Roosvelt, near the Shell Gas station.

    It was her 100% !

    I couldn't stop because had my GF and my friend in the car, but I was still at the red light and I saw that it was her clearly.

    This was like around 3/3,30.

    Pissed off because I had no way to stop and pick her up and I have no way to be down at Midway till Wednesday, so will have to see if she will be there or not.

    But if anyone of you are around today or tomorrow or following days, good luck if you see her and if you pick her up ask for greek style and you will not regret it!

  13. #14241

    Alexa

    I saw that Alexa is back. Skinny brunette with big nice tits. She's honestly one of top 3 over there easy. Does anyone have her contact info? I'd be willing to trade for Sam's.

  14. #14240

    5th sightings today

    Drove by today and saw some. Funny thing is saw a marked car go around twice and nothing seem to change as I tooks few rounds around.

  15. #14239

    Did you get her number?

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90  [View Original Post]
    Finally caught Sam last night. Decided to head out earlier than usual and was driving down 5th and I spotted her on the corner of 5th & Kenneth around 10 pm. I asked if she remembered me because we had a few experiences about a year ago and she said she did. Her attitude was good and she didn't seem under the influence. I asked about any uncovered action and she said she'll consider it because she knows me. For those wanting to see her, she can be wary of people at first. Just don't be weird and for the most part she'll engage with you.
    Is her phone off or you didn't get her number?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape